Sylwester's 'Everlasting theory'

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by Sylwester Kornowski, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

Here

http://phys.org/news/2014-08-x-ray-laser-probes-tiny-quantum.html

we can find article titled

X-ray laser probes tiny quantum tornadoes in superfluid droplets

The Everlasting Theory shows that similar structures appear in bare particles, for example, in bare electrons or cores of baryons - they consist of the entangled Einstein-spacetime components.

Here

http://phys.org/news/2014-08-superabsorbing-snaps.html

is described behaviour of a ring composed of atoms.

The Everlasting Theory shows that in similar way behave the loops composed of the Einstein-spacetime components. Such loops are produced inside the core of baryons and they are responsible for the strong interactions.

We can observe a manifestation of the Planck-scale quantum world on an atomic or macroscopic scale.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

Are you related to Farsight?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

Why? Can you prove it?

You know, in my theory (370 pages) are the NEEDED CALCULATIONS. The obtained results are consistent or very close to experimental data and observational facts. Moreover, there is described the origin and there are calculated the physical constants.

Can you see the big difference?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Truck Captain Stumpy The Right Honourable Reverend Truck Captain Valued Senior Member

interesting reply: defensive and inquisitive.

LINKS? Show us the whole thing (and not fragmented like going through 34 pages of posts on an internet forum)

is this a published peer reviewed paper with ties and support from a reputable institution, or at least publication from a reputable journal with an impact in physics?

just curious...

Although if you are suggesting/submitting this for review here, then at least you've taken the time to provide mathematical descriptors in your theory, which is blatantly absent in SOME that are out there.

Please elucidate.

8. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

The book and 37 papers you can find here

http://rxiv.org/author/sylwester_kornowski

The Everlasting Theory [1] starts from the expansion of the cracked space (it is the inflation of the Higgs field – the big bang) which leads to the Einstein spacetime (E spacetime). There appear the four succeeding phase transitions of the Higgs field (due to the size of our Cosmos, next phase transitions are impossible) and the atom-like structure of baryons.

Due to the quantum entanglement and the fourth phase transition of the Higgs field, there can appear the cosmic object-antiobject pairs (the protoworld-antiprotoworld pairs) which solve the matter-antimatter asymmetry in our Universe. For quantum entanglement are responsible the superluminal binary systems of the closed strings i.e. entanglons (they are the non-Principle-of-Equivalence objects) the E-spacetime components consist of. Due to the evolution of the cosmic objects, there appears the dark energy and expanding universes (the ‘soft’ big bangs) – it is due to the frozen entanglons exchanged between the components of protoworlds.

The Everlasting Theory leads to hundreds of theoretical results consistent with experimental data and cosmological facts and to the origin and values of physical constants.

In the book (the first paper [v3]) you can find:

-The initial conditions: page 12 (the 7 parameters only) and 2 simple formulae (5) and (6)),
    The two formulae define the scales of sizes and masses so my theory is the scale-symmetric theory (see #659).

-Derivation of the half-integral spin: page 14, formula (4).

-Derivation of speed of light in “vacuum”: page 16, formula (10).

-Derivation of gravitational constant: page 17, formula (11).

-Derivation of the mass of bare electron: page 17, formula (18).

-Derivation of electric charge of electron: page 17, formula (20).

-Derivation of fine-structure constant: page 17, formula (21).

The obtained results are perfect.

A theory should start from initial conditions which should lead to experimental data and observational facts. Theory should be falsified i.e. there should be some predictions. Theory should lead to new phenomena. Good theory should be free from approximations, mathematical tricks and free parameters. Theory should be coherent i.e. there should not appear indeterminate forms.

My theory satisfies the above conditions.
    Who, besides me, formulated such theory?
    If there are two or more such theories then the better theory should start from less initial conditions.

9. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

That "link" you provided is html without the proper tags, and no links. Not to mention vixra, which is not a peer-reviewed site. It's just one step down from self-published garbage.

Not surprising at all. What is surprising is that anyone could mistake your drivel for science.

Code:
    <head>
      <title>viXra.org e-Print archive, Sylwester Kornowski</title>
      <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" href="../viXra.css" />
      <HTTP-EQUIV="PRAGMA" CONTENT="NO-CACHE">
    </head>
    <body>
      <div id="banner">   
       <form name="searchform" method="get" action="/search" target="_top" >
        <table border="0" width="100%" cellpadding="10", cellspacing="0">
        <tr>
         <td align="left" > <p><a href="/">viXra.org</a> &gt; Sylwester Kornowski</p></td>
         <td align="right" >
          <input type="hidden" name="domains" value="vixra.org"></input>
           <input type="text" name="q" size="20" maxlength="255" value=""></input>
           <input type="hidden" name="client" value="pub-9708849425281176"></input>
           <input type="hidden" name="forid" value="1"></input>
           <input type="hidden" name="ie" value="ISO-8859-1"></input>
           <input type="hidden" name="oe" value="ISO-8859-1"></input>
           <input type="hidden" name="cof" value="GALT:#008800;GL:1;DIV:#ffffff;VLC:663399;AH:center;BGC:ffffff;LBGC:ffffff;ALC:008800;LC:008800;T:000000;GFNT:008800;GIMP:008800;FORID:11"></input>
           <input type="hidden" name="hl" value="en"></input>
           <select name="sitesearch">
            <option value="vixra.org/abs" selected="selected">Abstracts</option>
            <option value="vixra.org/author">Authors</option>
            <option value="vixra.org/pdf">Papers</option>
            <option value="vixra.org">Full Site</option>
           </select>
           <input type="button" name="sa" value="Go!" onclick="submit();"></input></td>
        </tr></table></form> 
      </div>

<div id="flow">

<h1>Sylwester Kornowski</h1>

<p>[38] <b><a href="/abs/1408.0116">viXra:1408.0116</a></b>
                <i>replaced on 2014-08-24 07:22:44</i>, (16 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

<h3>The Origin of the Quantum Entanglement and Acceleration of Expansion of the Universe</h3>

<p><b>Authors:</b> <a href="/author/sylwester_kornowski">Sylwester Kornowski</a><br/>
              <b>Category:</b> <a href="/qgst">Quantum Gravity and String Theory</a></p>

</div>   
         <p>[37] <b><a href="/abs/1408.0100">viXra:1408.0100</a></b>
                <i>submitted on 2014-08-16 11:20:05</i>, (7 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

10. Truck Captain Stumpy The Right Honourable Reverend Truck Captain Valued Senior Member

please check that link
    all I get is a TXT format page with script
    I will post an example
    so either your link is broke or this is not what you thought it was.
    now... i can see where you have some titles like "The Origin of the Quantum Entanglement and Acceleration of Expansion of the Universe"
    but there are no links to view the page, only a title. are you expecting everyone to sift through this to get the titles and then search for them?

PLEASE provide a working link to your work... thanks
    this is not just about me being too lazy to sift through the text to find your pages, it is about linking data supporting your claims

ALSO... are any of these peer reviewed publications?
    IF we read them, and decide to post about them or refute them, do we have to notify the peer reviewed source of publications IOW?

not trying to be a jerk here, but I am not asking for a review of the basics. I wanted you to elucidate about the perceived differences. You asked
    and I wanted you to show me the differences that you are specifically referring to... perhaps I should have used a different word? I wanted you to "make lucid or clear; throw light upon; explain" the differences and what you perceived as BIG DIFFERENCES.

THIS is likely MY MISTAKE... I will try to be more specific next time

I am also awaiting your working link to "The book and 37 papers"

thanks

Last edited: Aug 24, 2014
  11. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

There are the links. If you cannot see it so probably there is some problem with your computer.
    But you can find it on my website.

Many people have some problem with peer-review. They do not understand that in the scientific journals we can find many nonsensical and wrong papers as well (the not self-published garbage). You know, it is opinion of scientists - I cited their opinion in my previous posts. Should I cite it once more? You should read it.

Most important is whether in my theory are some scientific mistakes. Did you find one at least?

12. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

Oh, yeah. You won't acknowledge them, since many others have pointed them out to you before.

There's no problem with my computer: Your 'web page' doesn't have the required [noparse]<html> ... </html>[/noparse] tags wrapped around it.

13. Truck Captain Stumpy The Right Honourable Reverend Truck Captain Valued Senior Member

I hate to butt into your conversation with Dr. Toad, but no, there are NO links
    again, please look at the information that I posted. I will put it here AGAIN
    it is text with NO links whatsoever.
    if you want to convince someone of YOUR argument, you cannot expect THEM to do all YOUR work
    if you cannot even put a working link to your stuff, then you are NOT pushing a valid argument, you are pushing a PSEUDOSCIENCE

Code:
     [quote]  <head>
      <title>viXra.org e-Print archive, Sylwester Kornowski</title>
      <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" href="../viXra.css" />
      <HTTP-EQUIV="PRAGMA" CONTENT="NO-CACHE">
    </head>
    <body>
      <div id="banner">   
       <form name="searchform" method="get" action="/search" target="_top" >
        <table border="0" width="100%" cellpadding="10", cellspacing="0">
        <tr>
         <td align="left" > <p><a href="/">viXra.org</a> &gt; Sylwester Kornowski</p></td>
         <td align="right" >
          <input type="hidden" name="domains" value="vixra.org"></input>
           <input type="text" name="q" size="20" maxlength="255" value=""></input>
           <input type="hidden" name="client" value="pub-9708849425281176"></input>
           <input type="hidden" name="forid" value="1"></input>
           <input type="hidden" name="ie" value="ISO-8859-1"></input>
           <input type="hidden" name="oe" value="ISO-8859-1"></input>
           <input type="hidden" name="cof" value="GALT:#008800;GL:1;DIV:#ffffff;VLC:663399;AH:center;BGC:ffffff;LBGC:ffffff;ALC:008800;LC:008800;T:000000;GFNT:008800;GIMP:008800;FORID:11"></input>
           <input type="hidden" name="hl" value="en"></input>
           <select name="sitesearch">
            <option value="vixra.org/abs" selected="selected">Abstracts</option>
            <option value="vixra.org/author">Authors</option>
            <option value="vixra.org/pdf">Papers</option>
            <option value="vixra.org">Full Site</option>
           </select>
           <input type="button" name="sa" value="Go!" onclick="submit();"></input></td>
        </tr></table></form> 
      </div>

<div id="flow">

<h1>Sylwester Kornowski</h1>

<p>[38] <b><a href="/abs/1408.0116">viXra:1408.0116</a></b>
                <i>replaced on 2014-08-24 07:22:44</i>, (16 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

<h3>The Origin of the Quantum Entanglement and Acceleration of Expansion of the Universe</h3>

<p><b>Authors:</b> <a href="/author/sylwester_kornowski">Sylwester Kornowski</a><br/>

</div>   
         <p>[37] <b><a href="/abs/1408.0100">viXra:1408.0100</a></b>
                <i>submitted on 2014-08-16 11:20:05</i>, (7 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

<h3>The Origin of the Missing Galaxy Clusters</h3>

</div>   
         <p>[36] <b><a href="/abs/1407.0215">viXra:1407.0215</a></b>
                <i>submitted on 2014-07-30 04:39:11</i>, (15 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

<h3>The Origin of the UV-Photon Underproduction Crisis</h3>

</div>   
         <p>[35] <b><a href="/abs/1407.0100">viXra:1407.0100</a></b>
                <i>replaced on 2014-07-16 04:56:21</i>, (12 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

<h3>The Origin and Nature of Extreme-Energy Cosmic Rays</h3>

</div>   
         <p>[34] <b><a href="/abs/1407.0087">viXra:1407.0087</a></b>
                <i>submitted on 2014-07-12 06:37:18</i>, (9 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

<h3>Evolution of the Milky Way and Similar Massive Galaxies</h3>

</div>   
         <p>[33] <b><a href="/abs/1407.0047">viXra:1407.0047</a></b>
                <i>submitted on 2014-07-06 10:37:21</i>, (48 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

<h3>The Origin of the Unidentified Emission Line Characteristic for the Dark Matter</h3>

</div>   
         <p>[32] <b><a href="/abs/1406.0148">viXra:1406.0148</a></b>
                <i>submitted on 2014-06-24 04:10:38</i>, (30 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

<h3>The Scientific Miracles of God Everyone Can See</h3>

<b>Category:</b> <a href="/reli">Religion and Spiritualism</a></p>

</div>   
         <p>[31] <b><a href="/abs/1406.0014">viXra:1406.0014</a></b>
                <i>replaced on 2014-06-21 08:13:48</i>, (18 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

<h3>The Evolution of Massive Galaxies</h3>

</div>   
         <p>[30] <b><a href="/abs/1405.0327">viXra:1405.0327</a></b>
                <i>submitted on 2014-05-26 15:36:43</i>, (31 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

<h3>The Duality of Relativity</h3>

</div>   
         <p>[29] <b><a href="/abs/1405.0273">viXra:1405.0273</a></b>
                <i>submitted on 2014-05-20 13:34:46</i>, (44 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

<h3>The Foundations of Cosmology</h3>

</div>   
         <p>[28] <b><a href="/abs/1405.0264">viXra:1405.0264</a></b>
                <i>submitted on 2014-05-18 07:57:32</i>, (19 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

<h3>From Stable Boundary of Multiverse to Inertia</h3>

</div>   
         <p>[27] <b><a href="/abs/1404.0407">viXra:1404.0407</a></b>
                <i>submitted on 2014-04-17 08:30:46</i>, (34 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

<h3>The Resonant Nature of the Negative Z with a Mass of 4430 MeV</h3>

<b>Category:</b> <a href="/hep">High Energy Particle Physics</a></p>

</div>   
         <p>[26] <b><a href="/abs/1403.0934">viXra:1403.0934</a></b>
                <i>submitted on 2014-03-26 03:09:04</i>, (17 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

<h3>Origin of the Electron Bubbles, Twisters and Unidentified Electron Objects in Liquid Helium</h3>

<b>Category:</b> <a href="/nucl">Nuclear and Atomic Physics</a></p>

</div>   
         <p>[25] <b><a href="/abs/1403.0501">viXra:1403.0501</a></b>
                <i>submitted on 2014-03-21 11:48:15</i>, (63 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

<h3>The E- and B-Modes in the CMB</h3>

</div>   
         <p>[24] <b><a href="/abs/1312.0188">viXra:1312.0188</a></b>
                <i>submitted on 2013-12-23 09:26:57</i>, (28 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

<h3>Origin of the Standard Ruler in Cosmology</h3>

</div>   
         <p>[23] <b><a href="/abs/1312.0090">viXra:1312.0090</a></b>
                <i>submitted on 2013-12-13 06:10:57</i>, (22 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

<h3>Theory of Nucleonic-Sea Asymmetry</h3>

</div>   
         <p>[22] <b><a href="/abs/1311.0174">viXra:1311.0174</a></b>
                <i>submitted on 2013-11-26 05:44:32</i>, (29 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

<h3>The Inflation in the Everlasting Theory</h3>

</div>   
         <p>[21] <b><a href="/abs/1311.0050">viXra:1311.0050</a></b>
                <i>submitted on 2013-11-07 07:46:38</i>, (102 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

<h3>The Big Answers in Cosmology and Particle Physics</h3>

</div>   
         <p>[20] <b><a href="/abs/1310.0094">viXra:1310.0094</a></b>
                <i>submitted on 2013-10-14 02:14:21</i>, (51 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

<h3>The Different Sequels to the Higgs Mechanism</h3>

</div>   
         <p>[19] <b><a href="/abs/1309.0195">viXra:1309.0195</a></b>
                <i>submitted on 2013-09-30 00:56:13</i>, (81 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

<h3>General Relativity in Quantum Physics and Chaos Theory</h3>

</div>   
         <p>[18] <b><a href="/abs/1309.0157">viXra:1309.0157</a></b>
                <i>submitted on 2013-09-23 06:52:48</i>, (46 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

<h3>The Complete Mass Spectrum of the Higgs Boson with a Mass of 125 GeV</h3>

</div>   
         <p>[17] <b><a href="/abs/1309.0135">viXra:1309.0135</a></b>
                <i>submitted on 2013-09-18 13:01:52</i>, (80 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

<h3>The Ultimate Picture of Particle Physics and Cosmology</h3>

</div>   
         <p>[16] <b><a href="/abs/1308.0138">viXra:1308.0138</a></b>
                <i>replaced on 2013-09-05 09:55:53</i>, (51 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

<h3>The Origin and Fate of the Cosmos and Universes and the Classical-Quantum Asymmetry</h3>

</div>   
         <p>[15] <b><a href="/abs/1307.0048">viXra:1307.0048</a></b>
                <i>submitted on 2013-07-09 05:22:46</i>, (53 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

<h3>Cosmic Neutrino Background</h3>

<b>Category:</b> <a href="/relcos">Relativity and Cosmology</a></p>

</div>   
         <p>[14] <b><a href="/abs/1307.0002">viXra:1307.0002</a></b>
                <i>submitted on 2013-07-01 03:46:39</i>, (45 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

<h3>Deterministic Entanglement Leads to Arrow of Time, Quantum Mechanics, Freewill and Origin of Information</h3>

<b>Category:</b> <a href="/histph">History and Philosophy of Physics</a></p>

</div>   
         <p>[13] <b><a href="/abs/1304.0108">viXra:1304.0108</a></b>
                <i>submitted on 2013-04-21 15:19:15</i>, (58 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

<h3>Relative Pseudorapidity Density in Inelastic Proton-Proton Collisions</h3>

</div>   
         <p>[12] <b><a href="/abs/1304.0081">viXra:1304.0081</a></b>
                <i>replaced on 2013-11-07 07:54:25</i>, (330 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

<h3>Derivation of the Pauli Exclusion Principle and Meaning Simplification of the Dirac Theory of the Hydrogen Atom</h3>

<b>Category:</b> <a href="/quant">Quantum Physics</a></p>

</div>   
         <p>[11] <b><a href="/abs/1304.0043">viXra:1304.0043</a></b>
                <i>submitted on 2013-04-10 04:07:10</i>, (55 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

<h3>Quantum Physics in the Lacking Part of Ultimate Theory</h3>

<b>Category:</b> <a href="/quant">Quantum Physics</a></p>

</div>   
         <p>[10] <b><a href="/abs/1304.0008">viXra:1304.0008</a></b>
                <i>replaced on 2013-04-04 02:55:02</i>, (141 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

<h3>Magnetic Moment, Mass, Spin and Strangeness of Hyperons</h3>

</div>   
         <p>[9] <b><a href="/abs/1303.0189">viXra:1303.0189</a></b>
                <i>submitted on 2013-03-24 15:54:46</i>, (71 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

<h3>Why Unification of Gravity and Standard Model is Impossible?</h3>

</div>   
         <p>[8] <b><a href="/abs/1303.0188">viXra:1303.0188</a></b>
                <i>submitted on 2013-03-24 15:59:49</i>, (59 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

<h3>Origin of Symmetries and Symmetry-Breaking in Physics</h3>

<b>Category:</b> <a href="/class">Classical Physics</a></p>

</div>   
         <p>[7] <b><a href="/abs/1303.0124">viXra:1303.0124</a></b>
                <i>submitted on 2013-03-17 12:55:16</i>, (69 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

<h3>Infinity, Spacetimes and the Origin of Nature</h3>

<b>Category:</b> <a href="/histph">History and Philosophy of Physics</a></p>

</div>   
         <p>[6] <b><a href="/abs/1302.0156">viXra:1302.0156</a></b>
                <i>submitted on 2013-02-25 01:00:08</i>, (101 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

<h3>Particle Physics and Cosmology Need New Methods</h3>

</div>   
         <p>[5] <b><a href="/abs/1301.0174">viXra:1301.0174</a></b>
                <i>replaced on 2013-01-29 05:29:26</i>, (182 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

<h3>The Root-Mean-Square Charge Radius of Proton</h3>

</div>   
         <p>[4] <b><a href="/abs/1301.0079">viXra:1301.0079</a></b>
                <i>submitted on 2013-01-14 04:16:52</i>, (60 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

<h3>Hierarchy Problem in the Everlasting Theory and Continuation of the Theory of Neutrinos</h3>

</div>   
         <p>[3] <b><a href="/abs/1212.0105">viXra:1212.0105</a></b>
                <i>replaced on 2014-01-25 14:03:26</i>, (60 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

<h3>The Reformulated Asymptotic Freedom</h3>

</div>   
         <p>[2] <b><a href="/abs/1212.0104">viXra:1212.0104</a></b>
                <i>replaced on 2013-01-07 02:00:48</i>, (166 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

<h3>Mass of Higgs Boson, Branching Ratios and Holographic Principle</h3>

</div>   
         <p>[1] <b><a href="/abs/1203.0021">viXra:1203.0021</a></b>
                <i>replaced on 2014-03-14 03:33:02</i>, (223 unique-IP downloads)</p>

<div id="abstract">

<h3>The Everlasting Theory and Special Number Theory</h3>

</div>   

</div>

<div id="footer">
        <p><a href="/contact">Contact</a> - <a href="/disclaimer">Disclaimer</a> - <a href="/privacy">Privacy</a> - <a href="/funding">Funding</a></p>
      </div>

</body>
      [/quote] 

you can site ALL the scientists? ALL OF THEM?
    all of them agree that the peer review system is just publications of nonsensical and wrong papers?
    I would like to see THAT link!

UNLESS YOU CAN PRESENT data and empirical evidence that is within the same constraints of the peer review system, then you are pushing a pseudoscience and this thread should be removed from a SCIENCE thread.

Just because YOU don't like the system, and you can find the occasional gripe about the system, does not mean that the system isn't the best system available. The system works because it requires:
    1- that all parties strictly adhere to the scientific method
    2- that all parties make valid and logical assumptions about the data
    3- that all parties make repeatable experiments which can show the same thing over and over
    4- that all parties can make predictable, realistic points that can and will be verified
    5- and that all parties comply with the known laws or PROVE THE POINT

The ONLY PEOPLE that I am aware of that ignore or hate the peer review system are those who have nonsense to push or a scam that makes them money.
    This system is the BANE of pseudoscience. this is the reason that MOST PSEUDOSCIENCE PAGES/PEOPLE tend to argue against this particular point.
    the only way for pseudoscience to get published is SELF PUBLISHING (books, on line, pamphlets, etc) or duplicity/illegal means.

SORRY... your arguments against the peer review system will only garner you immediate distrust in most cases.
    it makes people think you are trying to run a CON.

well, I don't know about Dr. Toad but I can honestly say that you have presented NO SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE TO ME
    no working links
    no empirical evidence
    not peer reviewed reputable journal links to high impact publications to the topic at hand
    not even a working link to present your own ideas...

therefore, I can honestly say that since I joined the conversation, you've presented NO evidence, therefore it can be concluded that, until you CAN present evidence, your argument is not valid and thus irrelevant.

until you can present something valid, verifiable and empirical, from a reputable source with impact in the subject, then the conversation is not going to proceed.
    thanks

14. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

Sylwester is a well-known crank, Captain, banned from almost everywhere. That's why this thread is in "Alternative" Theories.

There is no conversation, just a Shakespeare quote:

"Out, out, brief candle!
    Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
    That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
    And then is heard no more: it is a tale
    Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
    Signifying nothing."

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

Can you stop to write the nonsensical “conclusions”?
    There are your opinions without needed justifications.
    You even are unable to find my book and papers - it is such simple!

When I have a problem then I try to find an alternative way. You can click on my name in this Forum. There is the link to my website - there is my book and 37 papers. I will not write still the link to my website because it is forbidden.

On the viXra there are projected the unique-IP downloads (for example, the paper [12] have read 330 persons). It proves that other people have no problem to find my book and papers. Just it is very simple.

You have a problem with the links so I will write it once more.

Richard Horton editor of the British medical journal “The Lancet”:

“The mistake, of course, is to have thought that peer review was any more than just a crude means of discovering the acceptability - not the validity - of a new finding. Editors and scientists alike insist on the pivotal importance of peer review. We portray peer review to the public as a quasi-sacred process that helps to make science our most objective truth teller. But we know that the system of peer review is biased, unjust, unaccountable, incomplete, easily fixed, often insulting, usually ignorant, occasionally foolish, and frequently wrong.”

It is obvious that Richard Horton is not against the peer review process. I am as well not against this process. But Richard Horton, many other scientists and I claim that the peer review system does not act correctly. It is obvious because Horton’s journal is a part of this system.

In my opinion, reviewers should not be lawyers in their own matters. It is obvious that such system must lead to corruption. For example, the authors of renormalization should be not reviewers of my theory which proves that Nature does not need the renormalization. The same concerns the authors of mainstream inflation and authors of the model of the baryons at low energy.

Reviewers should investigate only whether a paper is coherent, free from mistakes and conformable to the methodology. It can do, for example, young mathematicians independent from authors who can be against new theories.

Today hypocrisy is everywhere. There is the political corruption, there is the economical corruption and there as well is the scientific corruption and Richard Horton wrote about the last corruption.

Generally, the scientific journals publish papers concerning the mainstream theories i.e. the General Relativity (GR), Standard Model (SM) and Cosmological Standard Model (CSM). But it is obvious that the mainstream theories are the incomplete theories so there appear many wrong interpretations and speculations (i.e. tremendous number of nonsensical peer reviewed papers), for example:

The GR and SM lead to physical singularities and infinities.

In the SM are applied the indeterminate forms (for example, infinity minus infinity is equal to a constant) and free parameters.

In the SM, the three-valence-quarks model of nucleons does not lead to EXACT mass, spin and radius of proton (it lasts 50 years). Why? It is because the quark model is incomplete and PARTIALLY INCORRECT. Within my theory I obtained perfect results because my theory is the complete theory (it starts from 7 parameters only instead at least 20 applied in SM).

Within the CMS we cannot describe the origin of the dark energy and dark matter. When it was created? Dark matter before the dark energy or vice versa, simultaneously? It is such obvious that period of creation of the most distant massive galaxies must last gigayears, not a few hundred million years or so.

All such problems are solved within the coherent theory i.e. my theory.

You completely do not understand the foundations of this Forum.
    The Section “Alternative Theories” is for revolutionary theories whereas the Section “Physics & Math” is for the mainstream theories.

You can read the nonsensical papers concerning singularities, infinities, three-valence-quarks model of nucleons, dark energy, dark matter or evolution of massive galaxies, in the great scientific journals. It is indeed a good alternative for the complete and coherent scale-symmetric Everlasting Theory, for the theory which starts from smallest number of parameters and gives best results. Only in my theory is described the origin of the physical constants and the calculations start from the initial conditions describing the beginning of the inflation.

Just you waste your time due to the peer-review system which is ‘biased, unjust, unaccountable, incomplete, easily fixed, often insulting, usually ignorant, occasionally foolish, and frequently wrong.’

So once more: This Section is for revolutionary theories. You should discuss such theories. No one problem described within the Everlasting Theory is discussed in your posts.

16. Truck Captain Stumpy The Right Honourable Reverend Truck Captain Valued Senior Member

uhhh... ok

the nonsensical "Conclusions"

is that better?
    what does that even mean?
    why did I have to stop and write it?
    i am not sure that whole sentence is worded to say what you want it to say
    ok... FIRST off:
    NO - given the link you provided... it is NOT simple unless you want to force the person looking at that link to scour the web in search of your own material, which is not proving anything other than the person is able to search.
    IF you cannot use a working link, then you cannot prove your stuff...
    so WHAT if 330 unique IP downloads were logged for paper 12... it still doesn't change the fact that you posted a broken link
    and that you chose not to fix the issue.

now... SECONDLY :

I did NOT realise that this was in the alternative theories.

for that, I apologize for wasting your time and I feel horrible for wasting so much of MY time

LASTLY:
    regarding this comment
    this is the refuge argument of the pseudoscience promoter.
    the reason pseudoscience always falls back on this argument is simple: because a PSEUDOSCIENCE cannot get a peer reviewed journal to publish it's nonsensical conclusions and fallacious conjecture. Therefore, in defense, they claim global conspiracy and the broken peer-reviewed system.
    I could claim the same thing about my own personal ToE, which makes no sense (even to me) unless you take into consideration that an entire bottle of Chivas was consumed before writing... and if you also consume and entire bottle of Chivas Regal, then the ToE I wrote makes PERFECT LOGICAL SENSE.
    (still can't get it published though... even with the addition that the reader must first be inebriated)

see: http://phys.org/news/2014-08-debating-science-withtrolls.html#firstCmt
    and
    http://phys.org/news/2014-01-proof-pseudoscience.html
    for other similar arguments from pseudoscience as well as troll arguments, as they tend to be interchangeable
    realising that the arguments presented are NOT logical, are not peer reviewed or regulated under the same constraints of the scientific method and the peer reviewed journal system will give you a better way to comprehend why the fringe ideas tend to stay fringe and be regarded with suspicion and distrust.
    UNLESS the proof is subjecting itself to the hard intellectual scrutiny that real science demands, then it is nothing more than pseudoscience
    sorry

AGAIN... I apologize for not realising that I was in the alternative theories.

but this still doesn't change the arguments for peer review and for proof/empirical evidence
    without it, even the alternative theory is nothing more than personal conjecture

bye

17. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

…..ble, ble, ble,…
    Where are your scientific arguments?

Maybe this link to my book is useful

http://vixra.org/abs/1203.0021

Here is the link to paper titled “The Origin of the Quantum Entanglement and Acceleration of Expansion of the Universe”

http://vixra.org/abs/1408.0116

Do you need the next 36 links?

18. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

Here is the link to my new paper (4 pages) titled:

The Hierarchy Problem and Oscillations of Neutrinos in the Scale-Symmetric Everlasting Theory

http://vixra.org/abs/1408.0179

The abstract is as follows.
    The hierarchy problem follows from the very big energetic gap between the Planck scale and the masses of the most massive known particles. This problem is solved within the scale-symmetric Everlasting Theory. This theory is based on the four succeeding phase transitions of the modified Higgs field composed of the superluminal pieces of space (due to the size of our Cosmos, the next phase transitions are impossible). There appear the four very different scales i.e. the superluminal-quantum-entanglement scale, luminal Planck scale, observed-particles scale and cosmological scale. Due to the irreversible processes during the inflation, the electron and muon neutrinos are the stable particles. The observed oscillations follow from the decays or creations of the unstable tau “neutrinos” and from the exchanges of the free neutrinos for the neutrinos in the neutrino-antineutrino pairs the Einstein spacetime consists of.

19. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

The Strong Interactions in Evolution of Massive Galaxies

http://vixra.org/abs/1408.0233

Due to the mergers of the binary systems of protogalaxies, there were created the elliptical (E) and lenticular (S0) galaxies whereas evolution of the not merging binary systems of protogalaxies leads to the spiral (S) and peculiar (P) ones. The scale-symmetric Everlasting Theory shows that there is an analogy between the strong interactions and the strong gravitational interactions at the beginning of expansion of the Universe. Moreover, the early interactions of grouping but not-merging binary systems of protogalaxies mimicked the interactions of the groups composed of 3 protons and 5 neutrons we find in massive atomic nuclei. Due to the asymmetrical inflows of the dark energy, there should be galaxies with lower metallicity (the H-type galaxies) and with higher metallicity (the Fe-type galaxies). These three mechanisms lead to theoretical results concerning abundances of distant and local massive galaxies consistent with observational facts. For distant massive galaxies we obtain following abundances: for E is 3.66%, for S0 14.66%, for S 30.63% and for P 51.05%. On the other hand, for the local massive galaxies we obtain: for E 3.66%, for S0 14.66%, for S 71.47% and for P 10.21%.

20. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

Here is the link to my new paper (7 pages) titled:

Unification of the Structures of Proton and Nucleus of Active Galaxy

http://vixra.org/abs/1409.0068

Here, we unify the weak and strong interactions inside protons with the strong gravitational interactions in active galactic nuclei i.e. we unify particle physics with cosmology. Within the lacking part of ultimate theory, i.e. the Everlasting Theory, I showed that outside the strong fields the gluons behave as photons. Due to the leaking internal structure of protons and the changing distances between the entangled Einstein-spacetime components, there appear the virtual structures with different sizes which mimic the internal structure of protons and the characteristic motions of the entangled part of the Einstein spacetime inside it. The characteristic flows in the Einstein spacetime cause that there appear characteristic distribution and advection of the mass inside the nuclei of active galaxies. The core of proton consists of the condensate composed of the confined Einstein-spacetime components (it is the black hole with respect of the weak interactions) surrounded by the torus composed of the carriers of gluons. There as well appear loops composed of entangled Einstein-spacetime components. On the other hand, a nucleus of active galaxy consists of gravitational black hole surrounded by accretion disc and much bigger opaque torus of neutral gas and dust. Here, due to the characteristic flows in the Einstein spacetime, the advection is the transport mechanism of the mass of a nucleus of active galaxy by the moving entangled part of the Einstein spacetime. There as well appear the two relativistic jets which direction overlaps with the axis of the opaque torus. For their creation are responsible the two baryonic-plasma loops with parallel spins and opposite internal helicities. They appear on the Schwarzschild surface of the gravitational black hole. The obtained results are consistent with the observational facts.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2014
  21. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

The Stephen Hawking “Doomsday”

Here

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tec...y-said-about-destroying-the-universe-17192502

we can read what Stephen Hawking said about destroying the Universe:

“The Higgs potential has the worrisome feature that it might become metastable at energies above 100 [billion] gigaelectronvolts (GeV). This could mean that the universe could undergo catastrophic vacuum decay, with a bubble of the true vacuum expanding at the speed of light. This could happen at any time and we wouldn't see it coming.”

We can interpret it as follows. Existence of the Higgs potential suggests that there is a meta-stable vacuum state (false vacuum) which can transform into true vacuum with lower energy. It should create the luminal bubble. The created bubble would have destroyed our Universe (the “Doomsday”).

Someone can say that even higher energies were during the inflation and the suggested transition from false to true vacuum had not taken place. But there is the second possibility i.e. a quantum tunneling.

On the other hand, here

http://www.livescience.com/47737-stephen-hawking-higgs-boson-universe-doomsday.html

we can read as follows.

“Either all of space-time exists on this razor's edge between a stable and unstable universe, or the calculation is wrong, Lykken said.”

What is the truth?
    It is obvious that the mainstream theories are incomplete so there appear many wrong interpretations. The missing part concerns the volumes smaller than the Planck length i.e. smaller than about 10^-35 m.

Applying the three fundamental physical constants i.e. the reduced Planck constant (h-bar), the gravitational constant (G) and speed of light in “vacuum” (c), we can define, for example, the Planck length (sqrt(Gh-bar/c^3)). But we can define the Planck linear mass density applying the G and c only (c^2/G).

The Everlasting Theory shows that to obtain scale-symmetric theory, the h-bar must be conserved inside the Planck volumes as well.

There are the subluminal speeds as well so we can replace the c in definition of the Planck length for the subluminal speeds and in such a way define the lengths larger than the Planck length.

To define lengths smaller than the Planck length we may assume that inside the Planck volumes are superluminal objects or that G decreases when distance from the centre of the Planck volume decreases or something else.

But it is obvious that inside the Planck volumes appears new field. The succeeding phase transitions described within the scale-symmetric Everlasting Theory leads to the finite fields composed of superluminal binary systems of closed strings (the entanglons) responsible for the quantum entanglement of the Planck volumes.

The Everlasting Theory shows that the gravitationally massless energy frozen inside a Planck volume is about 119 powers of ten higher than the gravitational mass of the Planck volume. On the other hand, we do not know why the actual value of the vacuum energy is about 120 orders of magnitude smaller than its observed value. It is the unsolved problem in physics. We can see that this problem is solved within my theory. Just the lacking vacuum energy is frozen inside the Planck volumes!

It solves as well the hierarchy problem. Just the mass of each Planck volume measured by external observer is very small in comparison with the Planck vacuum energy frozen inside Planck volume.

The scale-symmetric theory shows that there is in existence more fundamental field (the modified Higgs field) than the finite fields composed of the entanglons. The modified Higgs field is in its ground state (!) and it is the classical, non-relativistic field (!). It means that the “Doomsday” will not concern the Higgs potential.

The quantum physics does not concern the interiors of the Planck volumes. The quantum physics concerns the associations of the Planck volumes. The Planck volumes can be entangled due to the exchanged entanglons i.e. due to the exchanged superluminal binary systems of closed strings. The Planck volumes are the luminal objects.

22. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

Here is the link to my new paper (7 pages) titled:

The Scale-Symmetric Physics

http://vixra.org/abs/1409.0137

The summary is as follows.
    The vacuum field equations for the modified Higgs field are the most fundamental equations.

The Kasner solution leads to virtual Higgs cyclones and virtual loops with toroidal and poloidal motions.

Additional conditions lead to phase transitions of the modified Higgs field and quantization of the virtual Higgs cyclones which are free or overlap with the new structures. Due to the four succeeding phase transitions (their number is limited by the size of our Cosmos), there are in existence the four scales i.e. the superluminal-quantum-entanglement scale, luminal Planck scale concerning the Einstein-spacetime components, observed-particles scale and cosmological scale.

Due to the quantum entanglement, there as well appear virtual cyclones and virtual loops in the Einstein spacetime.

The negative pressure and characteristic motions (and the quantum entanglement) in the virtual structures cause that there appears the advection that rules the motions of matter. It leads to the “dark-matter” motions i.e. to the spin speeds of normal cold matter in galaxies almost independent from distances from the centers of galaxies.

The dark energy consists of the additional Einstein-spacetime components which appeared due to the phenomena associated with the cosmological scale.

The Feigenbaum constant delta follows from the internal structure of proton so this structure leads to the chaos theory.

We can see the sequence: from vacuum field equations, via Kasner solution, to the virtual Higgs cyclones and loops, to phase transitions of the modified Higgs field, to quantum entanglement which via the virtual structures in the Einstein spacetime leads to the “dark-matter” motions.

The chaos theory concerns particle physics and cosmology.

The quantum physics appears on higher level of Nature.

23. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

Similarity of the Cosmological-Li and Solar-Neutrino Problems

http://vixra.org/abs/1409.0161

The summary is as follows.
    Here, the cosmological Lithium problem and solar neutrino problem are solved within the scale-symmetric physics. There is a similarity between these two problems.

The solar neutrino problem we can solve assuming that in the sun-like stars acts the GASER (the Gamma Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation) and that there are in existence only two species of stable neutrinos (i.e. four different stable neutrinos) and one very unstable “neutrino” composed of three confined different stable neutrinos (the tau “neutrino”).

The four-neutrino symmetry concerning the stable neutrinos, which solves the solar neutrino problem for the sun-like stars, solves as well the cosmological Li problem for dwarf stars.

BTW,

Now, the Planck analysis shows that the level of dust in the area BICEP2 scientists studied is both significant and higher than they thought.

Astronomer Jan Tauber, ESA project scientist for Planck, wrote as follows.

“It could be that all of the signal is due to dust; but part of the signal could certainly be due to primordial gravitational waves.”

In my paper “The E- and B-Modes in the CMB” (it was published already on 21 March 2014; see http://vixra.org/abs/1403.0501 ), on basis of my scale-symmetric theory, I wrote that the B-modes were produced by rotating and spreading groups of condensates composed of the confined luminal Einstein-spacetime components (the fluctuations produced due to the weak interactions). Due to the very high pressure in the Einstein spacetime (about 10^45 Pa), the produced fluctuations are the local phenomenon and they cannot produce the gravitational waves. The spins of the Einstein-spacetime components were polarized and such groups were produced by electrons after the inflows of the dark energy into the protogalaxies. It leads to conclusion that the B-modes are associated with primordial dust.

Gravitational waves never will be detected because their existence follows from the wrong assumption inserted into the Einstein field equations. In reality, the luminal speed c appears in the equations on the right side only i.e. it is in front of the stress-energy tensor.

On the other hand, we know that in the Ricci tensor for weak gravitational waves there appears as well the d’Alambertian in which appears the c. And it is the mistake. The scale-symmetric theory shows that the gravitational fields are not associated with the luminal spacetime, it is directly associated with the superluminal pieces of space the modified Higgs field consists of.

We can see that I predicted the fact that the B-modes are not associated with gravitational waves.

So once more: the Ricci tensor concerns the modified Higgs field composed of the superluminal pieces of space, whereas the stress-energy tensor concerns the luminal, confined or/and entangled Einstein-spacetime components. In the modified Higgs field can be produced gradients, not gravitational waves. Due to the weak interactions, in the Einstein spacetime can appear local only fluctuations, not gravitational waves.

The present-day densities of the modified Higgs field and Einstein spacetime are very different. The Einstein to Higgs ratio is about 4*10^42 and it is the reason that the gravity is so weak in comparison with the three other forces (electromagnetic, weak and strong). Properties are different as well so we cannot unify gravity with the three other forces within the same methods - we can do it only via the scale-symmetric physics.