Supreme Court Decision

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by SpyMoose, Jun 27, 2003.

1. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

SpyMoose

And all this time I thought you were just insane

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

, when it turns out that you're an instigator! (yay)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. SpyMoose Secret double agent deer Registered Senior Member

Re: SpyMoose

yes ive been known to instigate. Ive never done a double instigation though, where i claim to be on one side then reveal im on the other, then further reveal i was actualy on the first side the whole time... or have i? No i havnt.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mystech Adult Supervision Required Registered Senior Member

Hey now, don't blame Americans for Bush, ok? I can't speak for the upcomming 2004 election, but in 2000 most Americans voted against him.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mystech Adult Supervision Required Registered Senior Member

Well, acctualy America has indeed been more religious than it is today. It was founded by puritins, mind you, and for the longest time the only group which really had any voice at all where white christian men.

I'll agree that America is still, in many places, a very religious country, and the influence of conservative religious groups to this day is undenyable. However I'd have to say that that is all on it's way out, the recent victories and progressive thoughts that have been taking hold in this nation speak volumes for that. It's my opinion that we are hearing qutie a bit from fundies lately because they can see the end comming, and they're just rattling the cages and making as much of a racket as they can before it comes.

8. yayacatfight Registered Senior Member

You said earlier that the religious people are more religious, I agree. But your quote above is saying that there are more Christians around. I don't agree with this. If you zoom out, the trends are downward.

Have a look at this link:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/LAW/07/01/tencommandments.appeal.ap/index.html

And this is Alabama!