sugarCRM to mailchimp integration problem?

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Culture' started by Creeping Death, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Creeping Death Out of darkness came light Registered Senior Member

Hi i've been trying to integrate sugarcrm to mailchimp via api keys/list keys.
    the code looks straight forward yet it none of the contacts show up in mailchimp!

contents
    (1) submit contact php
    (2) store address php
    (3) config class

any ideas?

any ideas?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Difficult to tell without more information like sourcecode, software version numbers, dedicate or shared-hosting etc

I could query if the instructions you are following are: Mailchimp to SugarCRM and not the other way around.

Other than that you're best trying to find an errorlog to identify what is happening and what isn't happening correctly.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Creeping Death Out of darkness came light Registered Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mary Jane Smith Registered Member

You can connect SugarCRM to Mailchimp via Cloutex. Cloutex provides cloud services integrations to synchronize data across your online business webapps (for example SugarCRM, Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign, Freshbooks, Quickbooks, Shopify, Magento, etc). Having full synchronization saves time and money, by eliminating the need to re-type the same information in different webapps.

Cheers
    Mary Jane, Cloutex

8. Steve Hill Registered Member

Hi everyone,

I also started coding myself a program to integrate Mailchimp and SugarCRM and it took me a lot of time to understand the API and then to get it up and running.

Then I came across a third-party, cloud-based solution called Podbox. I've been using it for quite a while with vey good reults. It provides a bidirectional, real-time sync of those two apps. Certainly, an effective way to keep track of my campaigns' performance from my CRM.

In case you want to check it out, go to https://www.podbox.com/#!/MailChimp/SugarCRM