Submerged city discovered off the coast of India...

Discussion in 'Earth Science' started by wet1, Feb 6, 2002.

1. kmguru Staff Member

I mixed up the feet with meters. Sorry for the confusion. No wonder Mars lander got mixed up with the same unit.

If we lost 660 feet of water and put them on land in ice form - that is about 2200 feet of ice on the enitre continents for over 10,000 years. Is that possible?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Edufer Tired warrior Registered Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Edufer Tired warrior Registered Senior Member

Yes, consider the ice sheet covering Canada and mosrts of the USA and Europe during the last ice age was about 2.000 meters high (about 6,000 feet). That's also the thickness of the ice sheets covering Antarctica today.

Another matter that reamins as a miystery: Where did all that water come when Noha's Flood happend. It did come down as rains, so...

But the chronicles of the Big Flood might be related to local flooding in the region of Casmehre and India (ot the Near East region). although we consider these chronicles (in the Mahabharata and other indian mythological chronicles, the Bible, etc.) as fables or legends, the legends always have a truthful basis. That permitted H. Shcliemann to discover the ruins of Troy back in the 1800s, in a place all other archaeologists said it couldn't be, because Troy was a fable by Homer).

That ought to teach us a lesson about legends. (Gilgamesh, the four Vedas (Rig Veda, Sama Veda, Atharva Veda, and Yadjur Veda), the Ramayana, and the Avesta of the parsi people in Persia. But, of course, the archaeological establishment is still shunning at these chronicles... because they speak about "flying machines", "cities in orbit", "death rays", atomic power", etc., "gods from outer space", "sons of the gods", "giants" and all sort of fantastic things.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. kmguru Staff Member

Here are some items to consider:

In the year 2880, there will be a major asteroid heading our way. Which means another change in earth climate. If we can not divert the rock, then ice age perhaps...

Next, if sometime far past, they did have flying machines capable of interstellar drive, then they may have gone to other planets. If the technology was at our level, then they perished with the iceage - if that lasts a few thousand years.

Even the NORAD bunker with people in it will not last a thousand years. That is why, a self-sustaining space station may be a good idea to survive. Besides, the ice age may not happen over night, so who ever left in certain areas might migrate to oasis areas and hunker down there - like small islands where temperature can return to above freezing in equatorial areas. May be the Indians ran to Sri Lanka and Indonesia, Malyasia area.

8. odin Registered Senior Member

9. kmguru Staff Member

That is in another location apart from the north-west coast. I have always maintained that perhaps we had a major civilization before the Ice Age. Now we may be able to prove it. The other part is, a lot of interesting history will start showing up from India and China because of continuous human civilization in that part of the world for many thousand years.

India has three civilizations living side by side. The Aryans, The Dravidians, and the aborigins. Just a speculation is that, before the ice age, the Dravidians had the primary city civilization. Who knows, may be the aboriginals had their time long before the Dravidians - which could put them 40,000 BC.

Very interesting indeed.

10. tallest Registered Member

Great! yet another reason to reassess our view of the history of civilisation!

Graham Hancock's credibility has take a pounding since his 'Heaven's Mirror'(?) series was screened in the UK and, to be fair, he does have a tendency to come across in an 'I'm right, you're all wrong' kind of way. That said, these anomalies (Cambay, Yonaguni, the pyramids (everywhere), old batteries, medical instruments, vimanas etc etc) are numerous enough to justify a lot of investigation.

Only by teaching our children the full range of what is known (rather than the outdated theories of the start of last century) will enough minds be stimulated and curiosities piqued to enable some significant progress to be made in our development. When I was at school, relativity and quantum theory went unmentioned and evolution was presented as a crackpot theory.

Tell everybody everything, and see what we can come up with.

One world, one day..........

11. kmguru Staff Member

The Internet compresses time....the time required for people to read a new idea and to pass it on...

Hopefully, if everyone starts talking about it all over the planet, serious people will have the incentive to dig what happened for the last 250 million years. It is time to x-engineer Archeology.

12. Rick Valued Senior Member

Here's something interesting...

Those Triassic age utensils that i talked about will now be under display in Istanbul.

I"ll post the photographs of something very conclusive i have from 4000 B.C.its a man(not exactly,he's strangely garbed) on a space shuttle with a flexible space suit of some kind.
    Quatzicoatl and Viracoca are also shown with some kind of a space suit.(GODS OF Maya)

also,
    cave paintings in le isaeh France are about 20,000 B.C. of age.they show distinct saucers taking catlle in with arrows pointing towards cattle...20,000 years before Christ.imagine.

descriptions in Ramayana,Mahabharata point towards the Vimana references...etc
    there's some connection out there.

thanks for your time.
    bye!

13. The Metatron Registered Senior Member

Zion I agree there is actually physical evidence to prove civilization is older than once thought. That in mind who knows how advanced these civs might have been.