Statutory rape

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by Asguard, Jun 16, 2008.

1. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

What if the boy's gay? Should a female teacher still get a lighter sentence?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

i was just going to say that anti-flag

Take the same teenager (who for argument sake happens to be bi)

2 of his teachers sleep with him, one male the other female.

Who goes to prision?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

both of them should!!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

I agree with Asguard. It's just as wrong when it's a woman and an underage male.

I am so sick of hearing that. Men fuck, women fall in love. Ngh.

8. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Agreed.

Why would it be wrong for the male but not wrong for the female?

9. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Wrong, yes, but that doesn't mean the punishment should be the same...

10. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Why should it not be the same?

11. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

You have 3 pages of thread, read it...It has been already explained...

By the way, depending on the "rapist's" age compared to the "raped" age, there are 3 categories:

Let's say the girl is 15:

1. Boy is younger or same as the girl. usually no punishment.
    2. Boy is sligthly older (max. 2-3 years) than the girl. I think it is only a felony.
    3. Man is much older. Statutory rape.

There is a reason behind this, I let you guys figure out what it is....

12. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

they BOTH slept with an underage person, they BOTH should do the same jail term! regardless of female or male

13. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

Isnt it interesting that the only person saying its right for different sentances is
    a) the same person claiming that guys who get beaten up by there wifes are cowards
    b) the same person who claims that guys who call the police for domestic vilonce arnt real men
    b) a man (i think)

The women on here who actually know about female sexual urges are saying that there is no difference in the crime

14. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

thats because me asgaurd there is no differance, they both had sex with a minor, and they both deserve punishment, and for the record guys who get beaten by they're wifes are not cowards!

domestic violence is a worldwide problem from men to women, women to men, if you egt beaten by your other half then you need toget out of there regardless of sex.

15. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Why??!!

If it was a 30 year old and a 13 year old, yes, that's wrong, because it's so unequal.

But a 15 year old and, say, a 17 year old? Where is the crime there, where??!!

16. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

i agree with you, i just thought it was an interesting observation. You really dont need to convince me that women want sex

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I grew up with 2 sisters and one brother and my partner has a larger sex drive than i do (by a country mile)

i just thought it was facinating that apart from myself, of the people who have stuck to the origional topic (umm not sure what tiassa's post was arguing) all have been female arguing that the crimes are identical and the main person arguing they are different was a male.

17. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

because in UK she will be underage, that is statatory rape! and a crime, anyway the perants can have the man arrested!

the age of concent is there for a reason, to protect the innocent, and regardless of what anyone says no one is ready for a sexual relationship until they are after 16yrs old, some people even think that 16yrs is to young!!

18. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

ops i apologise, i forgot anti flag

My bad

19. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

I think so long as you are not still a child, a sexual relationship with someone of similar age is fine.

The age of consent varies according to what country you live in. Is it wrong to have sex at 14 in one country where the age of consent is 16, but not wrong in one where it is 14?

20. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

differant laws for differant places, i guess!!

21. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

in victoria below 10 any person having sexual contact is guilty of carnal knowlage of a minor under 10 (including OTHER under 10 year olds though in these cases they mainly look for other abuse because its belived that 10 year olds and below wouldnt do this of there own accord)

Between 10 and 16 if you are within 2 years you cant be charged but above that you are guilty of carnal knowlage of a minor between 10 and 16 (carnal knowlage of a minor is the legal name for stat rape)

Above 16 anyone but someone with control over the person (teacher, step parent ect) can have sex with them

Above 18 anyone can have sex, excepting a doctor or mental health proffessional who is treating the person or a relitive closer than 2nd cousin

22. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Again my dear, the answer lies in the difference in biology...

23. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

I didn't write the law. I assume because there is a difference between young boyfriend and girlfriend having sex (where the boyfriend is usually same age or slightly older) and teacher - student sex.