Star Wars vs Star Trek

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by Pollux V, May 9, 2002.

?

Which universe would win?

1. Star Trek

227 vote(s)
    35.5%
  2. Star Wars

268 vote(s)
    41.9%
  3. Spaceballs

47 vote(s)
    7.3%
  4. Farscape

12 vote(s)
    1.9%
  5. Dune

50 vote(s)
    7.8%
  6. Stargate

36 vote(s)
    5.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ricrery Banned Banned

Prove your BULLSHIT right now. The Gundam are a Type I civilization at BEST. The Imperium of Man is high Type II.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

I always loved the insane dodging skill of Gundam pilots, and their accuracy, Kira Yamato is probably smarter then any space marine.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Simple:

This alone would render, what, 99% of Warhammer ships and vehicles useless... lol... no nuclear reactions, no energy, and no go, much less fight.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

I might as well show you every episode in Gundam and Macross for evidence lol. You said Macross AND Gundam, meaning they are one now

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Afterwards, they board and take over one of their ships, then they get a few coordinators to hack their archives.

9. ricrery Banned Banned

Simple, Necrons that fuck with physics, create Dyson Spheres, and move at instantaneous speeds, casually.

10. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Last I checked, this was Gundam and Macross vs IoM, not Necrons...

I simply stated to the fact that it seems most things in WH are nuclear of some form.

If this were spacebattles, you'd have been banned long ago for constant thread derailment...

11. ricrery Banned Banned

Bullshit. You, like Kittamaru, don't look at NUMBERS and spout your "THEY'RE ALL THE SAME" bullshit like your friends Mith and Mr. Oraghan. To destroy a NA sized continent, it would take between 4 and 5 petatons (let's say 4.5 petatons), a Flotilla (2-3) firing a couple (2-4) of lances achieves this much, when dividing, this gives me an upper limit of 1.125 petatons, and a lower limit of 375 teratons. It would take over 650,000 Tsar Bombs to match the lower limit, and over 2,000,000 to match the upper limit. If only you understood that numbers were important, debates with you wouldn't be retarded.

12. ricrery Banned Banned

No they aren't. They are mostly plasma with some land weapons being nukes powerful enough to destroy an entire hive.

And you would have on the thread you said 31st century Feds could beat Xeelee, in fact, a person asked why you haven't been banned. Rama also admitted to being surprised that you were banned. No one seemed to want me banned.

13. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

And yet, Macros has shown the ability to blow up planets with casual disregard for... well, anything. It's an "oh... shit... I just blew up that planet, didn't I... damnit, I wasn't supposed to do that... oh well" kind of deal for them...

But you wouldn't know, as you don't care about anime

14. razordude ouch. Registered Senior Member

15. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Actually, I could care less what Rama thinks... he is entitled to his opinions. The ones that matter (the Mods) obviously saw no issue with it, and thus I wasn't banned.

Unlike you who continue to break the rules over there (vs Rule #8 for example)

8) The Affairs of Other Boards to Not Concern Us.
    This rule is similar to the offical forum rule.
    We don't care if another forum was responsible for killing your dog and spray painting your car. Your personal beef with another forum is not our concern. If you don't like another forum, or certain members on another forum, keep it to yourself. Sniping comments about other forums is not allowed. This is to prevent the issue of "invasions" and it's also because it's extremely annoying to see people bitch about what they don't like. This is the VS forum, not group therapy.

In addition, do not post the consensus of another board or webpage and expect that to be accepted here. You are to present your own arguments, or be capable of taking a concept and explaining it in your own words. If you present the consensus of another forum and can defend the point with evidence, this is acceptable. However, if you do nothing but parot the claims of another forum, this is a rules violation.

16. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Macross have Dimension Eaters, that make things disappear., gone from this universe. It made more then a third of a planet, plus a fleet in orbit of it disappear ( on screen, and it was still expanding when Alto left ). Macross cannons can destroy enormous armadas.

17. ricrery Banned Banned

Okay, blow them up from 400,000 kms.

Lying ass. and in the SW Weapons thread, you brought up me from other boards. You even sniped Inquisitor Ryan. I'm surprised the Mods haven't permabanned you. Here, they are corrupt, but there, not so much, so it's a mystery.

18. ricrery Banned Banned

Yes, and a ship activating shields nearly vaporized an entire planet. Void shields are serious business... as opposed to weak low kiloton Yamato Cannons.

19. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Don't forget reaction warheads ( one of my favorite )

Due to on screen evidence, they never run out of missiles

20. razordude ouch. Registered Senior Member

ha your out of missiles...oh crap!

21. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

ROFLMAO! :roflmao:

Low kiloton Yamato Cannons, are you on crack? There is no "Yamato Cannon" in Macross and it is DEFINITELY NOT low kiloton.

22. ricrery Banned Banned

The "nuke" only can destroy most of a small base, which is low kilotons at best, and the Yamato Cannon only does... 300 damage in comparison to the nukes 500? Yeah... what a sad universe.

23. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Neutron Stampeders can be mounting on Nazca-class ships ( ZAFT standard issue )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.