Star Wars vs Star Trek

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by Pollux V, May 9, 2002.

?

Which universe would win?

1. Star Trek

227 vote(s)
    35.5%
  2. Star Wars

268 vote(s)
    41.9%
  3. Spaceballs

47 vote(s)
    7.3%
  4. Farscape

12 vote(s)
    1.9%
  5. Dune

50 vote(s)
    7.8%
  6. Stargate

36 vote(s)
    5.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ricrery Banned Banned

Fixed.

Fixed.

Fixed.

Fixed.

Fixed.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ricrery Banned Banned

OBS plays with the omniverse like it's a kickball, not because it's that important, it's just that he likes kickball.

From the void OBS created.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

Then why are you here?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ricrery Banned Banned

Why aren't I here?

8. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

Ofcourse. You would dodge the question.

9. ricrery Banned Banned

Why can I only be at one site at a time?

10. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

You don't have to be. But if you think this one isn't as great as spacebattles, then why stay here?

11. ricrery Banned Banned

Because there's no thread I want to be on right now?

12. ProphetofWisdom Almighty Tallest Registered Senior Member

ALL LIES!!!! DESTROY HIM! FIRE SOME SORT OF LASER THINGY!!!

Chuck Norris uses the Omniverses as tissue paper, toilet paper, etc.etc.etc.

Fixed.

13. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

A laser is fired out of Chuck Norris' eyes destroying all evidence of OBS existance. Including OBS.

14. Sardonic Crisis The God Emperor Registered Senior Member

WTF?! What the hell have I done.... (note to self: do not bring Chuck Norris into a thread ever again)

15. ricrery Banned Banned

It's all the truth. Chuck Norris told me that he gets $31/h for 48 hours a day by his powerful but kindhearted master OBS.

No, you ADMITTED that he clogs up the MULTIVERSE, so it is impossible to use the omniverse as either. Besides, OBS uses it as a kickball because he turns the omniverse into a ball an infinite times bigger than it originally was. OBS > Chuck.

No, OBS destroys omniverses just to play kickball with OCS and ODS, while Chuck clogs up the multiverse. Omniverse > multiverse. OBS > ODS > OCS > Chuck Norris.

16. ProphetofWisdom Almighty Tallest Registered Senior Member

You did nothing! I was the one who brought up Chuck Norris. Just don't bring him into a thread with Ricrery or OBS since their all blind! They do not see the truth!

All lies. OBS told me that he gets 1cent/7h for 50,000 hours a day by his powerful be kindheared master Chuck Norris.

So? That was a side effect of him going to the bathroom. Chuck Norris uses the Omniverses as paper weights, pens, paper, TVs, games etc.etc.etc. and all other sorts of things.

No, Chuck Norris destroys thousands of Omniverses just to get tissue paper and clogs up the multi-verse even when he takes a piss. Chuck Norris > All.

17. ricrery Banned Banned

I DARE you to say that Chuck Norris beats OBS on Spacebattles, because they will eradicate you.

Not in Chuck's dreams, because their, he's getting $34/h by his power but kindhearted master OBS, and he gets a promotion so he has $53/h for 30,000,000 hours a day.

So? OBS destroys omniverses just by thinking "what happens if I attempt to stab myself in the eye?", then a centillion omniverses disappear from existence.

Really? Ignored the post where I said that OBS plays with megaomniverses containing an infinite amount of omniverses? OBS > all

18. Sardonic Crisis The God Emperor Registered Senior Member

I brought him forward in post 19914, then several pages pass by with Chuck Norris this... OBS that...

In order to solve this problem, I have unleashed Fenrir in hopes that he will eat Chuck Norris... however, I know who will actually be the dinner in that event...

19. Apocalypse2001 System Lord Registered Senior Member

what the fuck is going on for the last 3 pages?!?! lol I'm surprised you youngsters, who are barely out of puberty, know who Chuck Norris is.

Ok, to add my 2 cents to this insane off-topic thing: Since Chuck Norris has it bad for certain women, i KNOW Cynthia Rothrock would be his one weakness

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. ProphetofWisdom Almighty Tallest Registered Senior Member

*Points at last several posts of the Epic Beard Man Vs. Chuck Norris thread*

And Chuck Norris destroys trillions of Omniverses by staring at them until they explode (it takes only a Quantum instant for it to take effect).

*ROFL* There is no such thing as Megaomniverses! You just pulled that out of nowhere! And even there are Megaomniverses Chuck Norris already rules them with an Iron Fist of DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!

*Runs back a few pages* Yep, I forgot about that.

21. ricrery Banned Banned

You got massacred.

Destroying centillions of omniverses just by thinking > destroying trillions of omniverses just by staring. You just ADMITTED Chuck is below OBS.

Haven't you heard of the megaverse? That's right, the megaomniverse is to the omniverse as to what the megaverse is the multiverse.

OBS wins easily.

22. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

Actually if Norris can destroy trillions by staring imagine what he could do if he thought?

In your dreams.

23. ricrery Banned Banned

Hilariously OBS doesn't even think about omniverses while destroying centillions of them.

Yeah, like when nBSG could beat Halo... Chuck is nBSG, while OBS is... OBS!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.