SRT and the use of relative zero?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Quantum Quack, Aug 18, 2012.

1. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

QQ:

I think you're just trolling at this point.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

why is that JamesR?
    Why do you think my winning an arguement is trolling?
    This image clearly shows my point....that zero is indeed not a normal number..

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

are you thinking of banning me because of my answering your question?
    Maybe ask Pete what he thinks...

Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Years ago I posted a topic called the "Inverse sphere" and engaged in discussion with the erudite Janus58. he could not understand conceptually what an inverse sphere was. At least he considered it as a serious concept, and one worthy of at least consideration.

The inverse sphere is a infinitesimal sphere that with in it's volume resides zero. In universal terms it means that when you apply infinite reduction, [ the method of exhaustion ] to a sphere the contents of the resultant sphere can only be zero, therefore any mass when this method is applied will demonstrate zero at it's center of gravity.
    The question I asked when studying infinitesimals/philosoophy of calculus, at the time was:

In 4 dimensional space if we reduce a sphere to the infinitesimal, what would exist with in that sphere?
    the answer can only be one thing: Absolute zero, [nothingness, nothing, zilch, emptiness, void]

A lengthy 20 odd page one on one discussion followed shortly afterwards exploring the nature of this inverse sphere and how it relates to t=0 on any given HSP with another poster. [Prince James] The threads primary task was to find a way to prove the non-existance of zero. and the use of the infinitesimal sphere manages to do that.
    In those days at sciforums.com discussions like that were not only allowed but encouraged. Today is a different story all together.

Zero is indeed in a rather unique position in the world of numbers.. that there is no doubt of...

The image of zero in a expanding metric basically tells you all you need to know about the universal constant of gravity... and it is as simple as that...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

Which is why I've stopped replying. I cannot tell whether he is just being deliberately obtuse and hypocritical or whether he actually is that obtuse and hypocritical but either way worthwhile discussion is impossible.

8. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

QQ:

What argument have you won?

Er.... no.

No. Not because of that.

9. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

hmmmm...Curious.....

Are you wishing to discuss the issue of zero "normality" as a number?
    If not are you prepared to allow other members to discuss this issue?

Last edited: Sep 14, 2012