SpuriousMonkey's Forum

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by shorty_37, Sep 9, 2007.

?

Do you think Sams Defending this Conduct is acceptable as a MOD here?

1. Yes I do

9 vote(s)
    52.9%
  2. No I do not

6 vote(s)
    35.3%
  3. I am not sure

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

wayyyyy too much estrogen in this tread

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Because the thread was about Spurious informing the members of his forum that he would prefer you not be invited to join.

Because it was you who, in Spurious's opinion, showed nothing but negativity. Perhaps the others with negative attitudes showed other redeeming traits? Regardless, it was simply Spurious expressing his opinion of you garnered from your reaction to his experiment. Not that you were the intended test subject, rather that you showed a great deal of rancor towards anyone would suggest polite and amicable behavior towards your enemy.

It wasn't. It had nothing to do with you.
    Your rancor was simply noted as distasteful and unwelcome.

Maybe because Spurious didn't think of it until he did? Can't perform an experiment if it has not occurred to you to do so, can you?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

wait, sandy was that politically incorect hotie person, right? haha she was such a tool
    she's purdy though

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bells Staff Member

You read the thread, surely you understood the first post in it, didn't you? The opening post was to comment on your invitation to his forum after you had posted a thread about it here. I would assume that is the reason behind calling the thread shorty.

The thread clearly states that it was created after his so called experiment, which was not really about you but about himself. You appear to have come into it at the end when the sockpuppet realised that sandy was not a bad person after all and when he came to his realisation that you were a negative influence after he read your posts and he stated quite plainly that he found your intelligence to be lacking. It is also quite clear from what he said (and he states it in his forum) that he created a sockpuppet to run an experiment with sciforums (not you) and during his experiment, he came to the realisation that you were part of the problem that sciforums had been having. He stated this after he was questioned by another member.

As far as that thread is concerned, there is nothing of what you are accusing Sam of. Nowhere does it say in that thread that everyone knew about what he was doing. I didn't. Sam said she only found out afterwards when he told her that with his sockpuppet he found that sandy was not as bad as he had originally thought. So your accusation of any indiscretion on Sam's behalf is, well, moot. You have no proof. And reading through that thread, it is obvious it was not some fiendish plan to get you. It wasn't even about you. You were basically a side product of the discussion.

Good grief, how many times must this be repeated to you?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Look, I can agree as much as the next person that Varda calling Sandy hot is pretty hot itself; but why exactly are you guys hammering on shorty now?

9. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Nobody is 'hammering' Shorty. Just trying to explain to her that she is mistaken in her accusations.
    It doesn't seem to be working though.

10. Bells Staff Member

Read through the diatribe like the rest of us had to Mr!

11. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

OK, fair enough I guess. I just hate to see women fighting. Unless they're in jello or syrup or mud or marmalade or something. Just to cushion the impacts, like. My primary concern is always their health. They should always be very healthy.

Noooo, I don't wanna! I want answers right now! I want 'em! I want 'em! I want 'em! *stomps feet angrily, throws toy, stomps off to room and slams door

12. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

I'll bet all the mods are mulling that last post over.

"Can we get rid of him now? Look what he said about women!"

"Lemme delete his post, that'll fix him!"

"Maybe we should give him another chance."

"Look, buy me a ticket to Philly and I promise you after a kick in the ball that he'll never make light of something so serious again."

I "meh" at you all.

13. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

now, where the hell is spuriousmonkey eh? that naughty, naughty boy

14. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Since Spurious thinks I was part of the problem in Sci forums I just came across
    a post by Sandy...well before i got here.

"Originally posted by Sandy"

If you look back to the beginning since I first came here, I did not insult anyone. I never personally attacked anyone. I was CRUCIFIED by attacks since day one--mostly from spuriousmonkey and his friends.

The sciwiki was fun for awhile. Then spur and his friends started calling me "whore of Jesus" and other VILE names. I finally fought back so now HE reports Me.

He hates me. I understand that. But the personal attacks need to stop. From him and everyone else.

15. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

He'a a troublemaker, by his own admission. He used to be an Ajax football hooligan. Says he got off on the buzz. I think he misses that sometimes.

16. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Good god, this thread jumped 8 pages today? Sheesh! Ya'll are a bunch of babblin' brats.

I think you should all cool off by wrestling in a pool of jello or something.

- N

17. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Shorty,

Yes. Spurious was once one of her greatest detractors. He then began to question his behavior. He carried this questioning so far as to perform an experiment as to whether Sandy might not be as horrible as everyone thought.

Thus, you begin to see that you were not the root of his experiment. It was actually an exercise in self-awareness.

18. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

you'll be surprised to know that this has already been sugested... or maybe not

19. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

One of the few things Geoff and I can agree on..

- N

20. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Moderator message:

1. Sockpuppets

sockpuppets are discouraged on sciforums. sockpuppets created for the specific purpose of "stalking" other members will be immediately banned whenever they are discovered.

If any member is aware of any sock puppets set up for such purposes, or of any sock puppets created by previously-banned users, please send a PM to any of the administrators or supermoderators, and those people will be banned.

2. Complaints or issues carried over from other forums.

Please do not post complaints about other forums on sciforums. The administrators of sciforums have no power to moderate other internet forums (a fact which should be obvious). Any issues with other forums should be raised there, not here.

Having said that, sciforums administrators do appreciate being informed if other forums are being used as platforms from which to organise and initiate attacks on sciforums members, moderators or administrators. Please send us a PM if you know of such activities.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.