Splinter: Epic Suffering

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by Bebelina, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Emil Valued Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Neverfly Banned Banned

See, I made the mistake of assuming that the word "inappropriate" was an exaggeration.
    I guess it wasn't. Moving along...

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Aww, did your evil friends force you to be mean?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Neverfly Banned Banned

I have no idea what you mean here. I was not being mean- rather I was trying to be humorous. Since it wasn't an exaggeration and was even something that caused you embarrassment, it wasn't humorous (Backfired) and I was encouraging getting the thread back on track.

8. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

I imagined someone showed you the pictures and you thought I looked so ugly that it was embarrassing, which apparently was Troopers point with using the word inappropriate in this context, but maybe I'm over analyzing thing. Yes, move along, nothing to see here. Go back to posting pictures of crying women, lyrics about never getting it, and links to youtubevideos.

9. seagypsy Banned Banned

Are you able to imagine that some men do not uncontrollably hunt down naked pics of women? Some men are simply not interested. It has nothing to do with you personally, they just aren't impressed with gratuitous nudity. Also, some men are married and consider it an offense to their wife to look at other women naked. The desires of men do not necessarily revolve around you.

This may be what Trooper is referring to when he says your displayed persona is not age appropriate. Your reaction to Neverfly's disinterest in your photos is very much like that of a 13 year old girl. First assume someone put them up to being mean, or assume that their reaction is a negative response to some superficial trait. It is very narcissistic to assume people are making such an effort to create some negative feelings in you. The reality is, you just don't matter to most people. None of us matter to most people. There are a few people in our lives, ie family, friends, lovers, that we do matter to. The rest would react to news of our death like, "Wow,that's too bad. So did you hear about that new dinner theater that opened up?"

Don't take it so personally when someone on the internet shows lack of concern or interest for/in your life. I doubt you care two shits about me. And that's ok with me. It's normal. I would be creeped out if too many people acted like they cared.

As far as the OP of this thread is concerned. Well I haven't quite gotten it. I don't get hints or see inferences well. A direct description of what this thread was intended to be would have been helpful.

I'm sorry if this comes off as harsh or mean. I didn't intend it to be. I am trying to help you understand how your posts make you appear to people from a perspective that you don't seem to either understand or acknowledge. And I believe this perspective is more common than yours and to understand it will help you to understand why some people react to you in the way that they do.

You are well within your rights to remain as free spirited as you are and give the proverbial finger to the world, but in doing so you must accept that you will be received with contempt from the majority of those you interact with outside of your own circle of friends.

10. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Yes, I know the answer to this! G-A-Y!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

[video=youtube_share;myRRxWBSrY8]http://youtu.be/myRRxWBSrY8[/video]