Space Bending Debunked

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Singularity, May 11, 2007.

1. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

maybe off with current scientific popular theory, but you might be on the right track i couldent say.

peace.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. kwhilborn Banned Banned

No I was aiming at popular theory. (back to my stamp collecting)

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

photons, maybe moved by space... rather than through space.

i.e... space is in 4D motion... which is the motion of ALL radiation.

photons, are right hand twisting fields of energy... they are some how experiencing drag.. with that 4D space-time motion of space.

inductive fields... i.e.. magnetic fields... are well know to be left hand twisting... the diametrical opposite of photons....

and are in no way... effected by 4D space time motion.

this difference... leads to the keys to understanding how we might develop space 4D motion technology.... to include, time effects...

so the bigger question... is not so much whether gravity lensing occurs or not.... the bigger question, is how does gravity manifest over a distance...

i.e. if space is bending..... how does such manifest,??? since to all physcial apperances... no bending occurs.

it is my view... that space is not bent... it does not bend..

it just looks that way.

space is full of fields... invisible one dimensional fields of vector force, as spatial tension....

spatial tension... in manfesting as gravity... may look just like bent space.

but, there is no need for curving space time... at all.

-MT

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

MT thats basicaly what i said in 2 sentances

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

peace.

8. Saquist Banned Banned

I can't agree....Gravity is prevailing effect of curved space time. EVERYTHING that exist is space is effected by it.

As a result Gravity isn't a force it's a consequence of acceleration or deceleration against the expansion of space...it's a counter force for the existence of mass....It's interaction...

From what I can tell it is not souce of energy or even a Force carrier boson. There fore light too...traveling along that space effect must follow the same rules.