Sometimes I think I am crazy

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Saint, Mar 29, 2011.

1. arfa brane call me arf Valued Senior Member

You know, you should consider disguising the tinfoil with a pair of undies. But make sure you don't think about doing it, ok?

Damn! Now I've revealed my secret method . . .

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I don't.. :shrug:
    Sure, sometimes I think about paying someone back a 'favor' they did me, but I don't imagine doing insane things to them such as pissing in their face or making them eat shit. That would be insane :bugeye:
    Also, Saint does it because he thinks it's fun. I do it because I'm angry.

If it turns out to be true that a lot of people are like Saint in this respect they hide it well and I would be more than a little shocked.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

A standard example of a combination of wishful thinking and limited imagination, aka repression:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

I like that Rock star . Yeah buddy even a cave man can be a good guy. Exercise good.

8. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

. I think Enmos wants to reduce the population of people until there is only 500 million left . Maybe I am mixing Enmos up with someone else .

9. Stoniphi obscurely fossiliferous Valued Senior Member

Uh, read the rest of the post I copied this from, that is what I mean.

I think about tits myself. I like women, I think they are wonderful. I like to think about naked women. You could say that, at times, I am preoccupied with naked women.

You are not, by what you say here. :shrug: Instead, you are preoccupied with your excretory functions and fantasizing utilizing same to denigrate other people that you disdain.

Hope that helps.

10. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

I have those types of thoughts too. Used to really bother me as a kid, but I just accept them now as I realize they are just the brain's version of white noise static...they are just the brain doing random shit. It doesn't mean you'll actually do that crap. You might visualize it, but I'd bet anything you'd recoil at the idea of actually harming someone like that as strongly as the next person.

11. Enmos Valued Senior Member

lol Oh come on.. you really think that a lot of people like to imagine pissing in other people's faces and making them eat shit for fun?
    I know most people are scum but come on..

That would be me. What can I say.. I was being generous..

12. kira Valued Senior Member

No more crazy than people who enjoy watching movies about torture and sadism (like Quentin Tarantino's movies), and there are probably millions of them. P.s.: I am not one of them!

So I think you are not crazy, because crazy people don't know the difference between right and wrong, and that's why they are usually above the law. I mean, there are some criminals out there who are sent to mental institutions instead of jails.

Don't know, but I think you're confuse.

Our minds are influenced by lots of factors, such as what we watch and read, whom we are hanging out with, upbringings, trauma, etc. Only you who know about yourself.

13. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I know you like to talk about it, but do these thoughts occupy your mind?
    The way Saint described it, it's almost as if it's compulsory with him.

14. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Maybe I was overestimating humanity a tad, but let's hope they are among the 500 millions then.

15. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: I've suspected that you are crazy for a while now. It has been said that what a person thinks of himself, he becomes. Of course I'm still waiting to become a multi-billionaire.

16. orcot Valued Senior Member

So your not afraid to put your toughts on the web but you wont speak to a psychiatrist?

17. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

NOMINATION: BEST POST of the WEEK!

18. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I think I know what's going on. He lives in a repressive Islamic society and his frustrations and lack of freedoms are being expressed in these ineffectual desires.

19. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Malaysia is pretty tolerant compared to many.

20. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

fun? really? would it be fun if someone were to piss on your face or shit in your mouth? on second thought, don't answer that.

i believe the technical term is "all kinds of fucked up". who says you have a mental condition anyway? you're probably just a perverted sadistic asshole.

21. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Not saying much.

22. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

When it comes to peoples thoughts it's hard to know what normal is, and as long as you know the difference between fantasy and reality, I'd say you don't have a problem. If you ever start to act out on your thoughts, just remember karma's a real bitch.

PS – This is a tip, keep the really bazaar thoughts to yourself. Even trusted good friendships can and do go wrong and then they have information about you that you may regret.

23. Saint Valued Senior Member

it is so bad to think about pissing and shitting on people's faces.
    How about people like Hitler, Stalin, Maotzedong?
    Don't they imagine killing people?
    And they really did that,
    are they MAD, Lunatic?