So when you die you die

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by LeeDa, Feb 19, 2006.

1. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

?

Tortured logic eh?

hehe.

In this moment, I might presume there are more moments to come, or less... based on what I see happening in this moment. I might choose to act... in this moment, in a manner that seems will likely lead to more moments, if I see what is happening will lead to less.

Once you're dead, it's certain that death can't be avoided.

Meh.

Have a nice day eh?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

On EGO..

I think the ultimate fallacy of ego is the belief, claim or implication that one is lacking thereof.

IMO, there is no greater fool than the one who claims they lack it. The claim is self negating. It is the height of ego to claim it lacking.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. nameless Registered Senior Member

Wes, you show that you have no idea what an ego is, healthy or otherwise.
    You sit behind your face and call me names and attack me.
    Grow the fuck up. Get out some. Get laid.
    If you dont like my words, please, feel free to ignore them. Tell you what, I'll not bother you by replying to your posts and you can ignore mine.
    Geez.. you need some air dude!
    Last words are yours.
    God bless..
    *__-

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

Hehe. You can't be serious. If you are, well.. you're wrong. Cool by me. Think as you wish of course, but the flat statement exposes nothing except contempt. I surmise I've touched a nerve. If you don't like the argument, why not provide a counter instead of just telling me I'm stupid? Eh? Do you think the proclamation establishes itself?

How about this: You've shown that you have no fucking clue about people, life, or anything at all. You come across like an elitist hippy dufous who sucks off whatever swami's in style.

Should you believe me because I said that? Why then, participate in claims with zero analysis to demonstrate a remote point? Are you incapable? I've provided plenty of material for you to rebut, yet you worrry about who is a fan of who and claim you're done here multiple times, each time coming back to check that you've finally won whilst actually digging your own hole deeper. Perhaps you'll fall in if you stay. Perhaps you'll flee and pretend it never happened. It's all part of the dream right? So what does it matter? Have some class and do what you say. Fuck off, stand up for yourself or refute the points. Is this your version of "bowing out gracefully"?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I attack your bullshit. I don't know of a "you" to attack, oh ye who lacks a name.

? Can you demonstrate the need, or are you just venting?

The fact is, I'm rarely home. Admittedly though, home is where I'd generally rather be. What do you think this "getting out" will do for me? Do you think if I were to "get out" I'd ignore posts of yours that I find to be full of shit? Do you really, really think so? If so, why?

Does it make you feel smarter or cooler to think that I can't or don't? Are you appealing to my ego to cut you some slack? Are you going to cut some for me? What about the others you attack? Your analysis of pity is fucking sophomoric and well, fucking inhuman. I'd think anyone analyzing the problem with half a brain would eventually reach your conclusion... and I'd think someone who puts on the air of wisdom you attempt to would understand that it's a load of elitist crap, entirely lacking of empathy or understanding. Catch a clue eh?

I don't think whether I like them or not has shit to do with whether or not you can defend yourself in this argument. The fact is, I laid out a pretty reasonable analysis of your bullshit and you've responded by evasion. Is that how you define maturity?

LOL. What the fuck is wrong with your brain man? I don't need a deal or to comprimise with you to respond however I feel is appropriate. You already said you were leaving this thread, yet you can't resist trying a petty, irresponsible, idiotic cheap shot like calling me immature and telling me to get laid. You're nameless. Youre' a fucking dream. You're nothing more than a fantasy. Why the hell would I need your permission to ignore you?

But air is just a dream, dreamer. Why do I need it? If I didn't have any, do you think I'd be dead?

More lies?

You already said you were done here like twice.

Is that "grown up" of you?

You don't even realize this isn't personal. You see this as an attack on YOU rather that some stupid words you spewed on a message board.

Is that mature? If so, then I disagree... if not, then how do you expect I'd think you'd recognize maturity if it smacked you in your dream?

lol, last words are mine. liar.

can you resist?

how will you evade this time?

Last edited: Apr 18, 2006
  8. Roman Banned Banned

!!!

Such wisdom, oh wise one. I wish more people realized this, or there was a way to differentiate between the personal attacks and the attacks we make at words on a message board. Things might go a little smoother.

9. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Indeed so wise so wise, where is the bowing, 'I'm not worthy' smiley?