So... ...Did anybody catch the "Vlad & Tucker Show" ?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Killjoy, Feb 10, 2024.

1. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I laughed when I read this cause it is so stupid, then I saw that sculptor liked the post, implying that he agrees with it.
    So the bottom line is that while what you wrote is very stupid and absurd, it is accurately (it seems) telling sculptors belief. It really feels like the US is losing it's collective mind.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

It's mind boggling... like living in Bizarro World.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. geordief Valued Senior Member

It is good to know that Putin is the puppet of the West.Are there any other tunes we can get him to dance to I wonder?

Hm ,he must be good for something .

We could get him to reduce the price of caviar perhaps -or persuade him to buy more whiskey?

Of course, if the scheme goes wrong we might end up with too much caviar and not enough whiskey for ourselves.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. billvon Valued Senior Member

It comes primarily of Trump supporters trying to warp their views to support Trump over Biden. Which means they have to follow along with his increasingly unhinged ramblings and try to shoehorn all of it into their personal philosophy. Trump says NATO should be dissolved and Putin should invade them? They have to twist and stretch and claim "that's because Putin is good! Or, wait, Putin is the puppet of the west so of course we support him because we support America!" Trump says that you should shove blacklights up your butt to fight COVID? They Google and Google and find an article that talks about how blue light is used to treat jaundice and say "See? Trump is brilliant and is up on the research!" Trump attacks veterans, so Trump supporters hem and haw and says "well he's just attacking the WOKE military, see. Go woke go broke!"

And after a while their own philosophy becomes so twisted and self-contradictory that you see . . . exactly what we see here.

8. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

It would save a lot of US money if the puppet masters could just tell him to end the war in Ukraine.

There must be some conspiratorial nonsense reason why they don't do that, I guess.

9. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

scorpius:
    I'm sorry? Are you talking to me? If so, please address me by my chosen screen name. While you're at it, please familiarise yourself with our posting guidelines, especially the parts on civility and netiquette. Ta.
    Made you think, though, didn't it?
    Ancient history - if in fact it happened.
    What's a Minsk agreement?
    Why didn't Russia bring these matters to the attention of the United Nations?

Also, I'm a bit puzzled. How did a Ukrainian dictator manage to have Russian civilians murdered?

Didn't the Russian government do anything to prevent that? Did Ukraine invade Russia? Have I missed some history, somewhere?
    Next time, maybe try bringing some evidence, rather than just conspiracy theories. That might be more persuasive.
    Russia sounds like a Utopia! A great President, lots of guns for every certified non-psycho, free health care, abundant natural resources! The Russian people must surely be among the most contented people in the world!

Is that right?
    Russian aircraft companies must be dominating the industry with all that Titanium just there for the taking!
    Or running against the President in a free election.
    Are you religious, scorpius? Do you want normal man woman relationship family?

Are you scared of queer people?
    Perhaps you should join him in the paradise that is Russia. Why haven't you moved there?
    Again, I thought you said you'd studied Russian history.

Oh well.

10. Janus58 Valued Senior Member

Which goes to show just how little you understand about the situation. Capturing Ukraine would be the easy part( even though it is not turning out to be that easy for Russia). Occupying Ukraine would be many times more difficult. It's not the regime, it is the people of Ukraine that don't want Russian control.

billvon likes this.
  11. foghorn Valued Senior Member

Trump okayed approval for using the biggest US non-nuclear bomb in Afghanistan. I guess Sculptor being a pacifist, will have to warp his mind in order to keep Trump’s
    image untarnished in his thoughts.

12. sculptor Valued Senior Member

For the record:
    I do not like Trump.
    I have never liked Trump, and, most likely, never will like Trump.

13. foghorn Valued Senior Member

Reported.
    That’s a straight-out understandable statement by 'Sculptor'
    Someone’s hacked Sculptor’s account.

origin likes this.
  14. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

So you buy into the MAGA insanity but you don't like Trump. That's just weird...

15. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

The Minsk Agreement was supposed to end the fighting between the Ukrainian army & Russian-backed separatists in the in the Donbas region in 2014. It didn't.

16. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

I find it odd how the MAGA cult keep going on about pedophiles, yet they listen to a convicted pedophile like Scott Ritter.