Skinwalker's Moderator Jurisdiction

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by DiamondHearts, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

I have been a member of this forum for a while, yet I have never had any problems with any moderators, except recently with this this one named Skinwalker. Recently as in this week only.

I want to know right now, where is the jurisdiction of this moderator because I only post in three subforums: namely World Events, Politics, and Religion.

---

I know I am not the only one with this problem, this is why I'm asking. Is it possible to force a moderator to not be allowed to moderate a forum they have no jurisdiction over.

I have been the victim of what I believe is a trolling and defamation campaign from this moderator. It seems that his goal is to get me banned.Not only is he sending me satirical PMs while warning me like Assalamu alaykum, here is a warning. But also leaving negative comments when deleting my posts like calling me a sour apple. I was warned for calling someone an idiot after he called be and all other Muslims KKK members.

If possible, I do not want to receive any PMs from this moderator, and I want another moderator, preferably James R, to look over the posts and context which I was warned for.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

I'm responsible for History and Religion. Like all moderators, I also have a duty to keep an eye out for problems in other forums and threads, though this would be limited to giving warnings and reporting problems to the moderators that normally keep watch on other forums.

As usual, you've mischaracterized the statements of others, your responses to those statements, and the warnings you've received.

No one called Muslims "kkk members" -if your ignorance, bigotry, and intolerance doesn't allow you to carefully read their posts and recognize hypothetical points and analogous argumentation, then this speaks more about you than the members you so fallaciously object with. Moreover, even if another member did say these things about those who belong to the superstition of Islam, it in no way entitles you to refer to them as "idiot" and a warning should be expected.

Finally, I certainly did not refer to you as a "sour apple." I said bad apple. If you'd prefer not to receive PMs from me, I'd recommend following the rules and playing nice in the sandlot.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Completely a lie. Michael's post falsely stated that Muslims are not allowed to touch Non-Muslims. he was making this in response to a supposed event he experienced (most likely fabricated, given his history of these things) where a Muslim lady refused to have a Non-Muslim man unzip her shirt. He falsely attributed this to Muslims not wanted to be touched by Non-Muslims, whereby any sane individual can judge that this refers to a women not wanting to be touched by a strange man. He compared this to white supremacist thinking, and called all Muslims KKK, comparing Muslim women to Klansmen. He also said this type of thinking would lead Muslims to rape and murder Non-Muslims, which is totally and completely ridiculously (dare I say id*otic, i cant believe I need to censor this word).

If I said this, my posts would be deleted and replaced with the term [trolling deleted] and I would probably be given three warnings, one for each of those words.

You claim that taking offense to the portrayal of one's people as racial supremacists is somehow revealing of my own inner biases? What does that even mean? Granted this same poster used the racist term Camel Jockey for Arabs, naturally we all know who is racist here.

I am probably the ONLY person on this forum who has ever been given a warning for using this word id*ot. I can't believe this.

Again, as I stated in the PM I sent you, I don't trust your moderation. I want nothing to do with you. Most members here know that I never am the first to begin insults, it is always in response to some racist or derogatory statement, as above. Even then, it is extremely mild compared to the profanity on this forum. I can't really expect anything else from you because before you were a moderator, you behaved exactly the same way.

I IMMEDIATELY CALL FOR A REVIEW OF THE ABILITY OF SKINWALKER TO BE AN UNBIASED MODERATOR IN THE RELIGIONS FORUM.

MODERATORS PLEASE TAKE NOTICE AND REVIEW THE WARNINGS I HAVE RECEIVED.

PS: Skinwalker. I am no longer going to respond to your posts nor your PMs.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I couldn't resist.

8. CheskiChips Banned Banned

I second that SkinWalker does a horrible job in the Religion forum.

9. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Can everyone please just quit the cry-baby act ? :bugeye:

10. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

DiamondHearts,
    I think this is more to do with the fact that the other Skinwalker thread was closed, so you just have to open up yet another one and add a few more reasons why you don't like him. I honestly can't take your claims serious especially while you sport a "Unban Kardark" Moniker.

If you don't like Skinwalker's moderation you can either post in other forums or find another forum altogether.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.