Skeptic finds 4 year Bigfoot project "intriguing"

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Magical Realist, Mar 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Then post a statement by me that says I take pride in my gullibility. Or is this another unsubstantiated claim by you? You're chalking up quite a few of those of late.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Off course you are gullible! You sit/stand there, submitting myriads of unsubstantiated claims, blurry pictures, third hand say so, as evidence for the weird/supernatural/paranormal, while at the same time grabbing with glee the slightest "anomaly" or similar in the official/scientific versions and at the same time ignoring hard factual evidence that in anyway invalidates your gullibility. That spells A-G-E-N-D-A in any ones language.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Really? So what "hard factual evidence" have I ignored that there is no bigfoot, or ufos, or ghosts. Post it for me will you? I don't remember seeing it.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Simple...Like finding and capturing Bigfoot, or at least a dead Bigfoot.
    Simple, like actually having a UFO asking someone to take him to your leader, instead of kidnapping a lone individual and anal probing him
    The other is just crazy, re ghosts. They are against the laws of physics and simply do not exist.
    Yep, you are certainly gullible.

8. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

That's your "hard factual evidence" that there is no bigfoot, ufos, or ghosts? lol! No wonder I don't remember it. It's some bullshit you just made up..

9. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

?? Bullshit??? I have never read where they have captured a Bigfoot, or at least find some remains.....Maybe defining you as gullible is being too kind.
    And yep that certainly is the hard evidence we need to believe in this or any of your other illusions.

10. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Hey! Something you have missed MR!
    http://www.news.com.au/technology/e...actly-what-it-is/story-e6frflp0-1227360015026

Videos capture strange trumpet sounds coming from the sky —Experts can’t say exactly what it is.

VIDEO clips from around the world, including Australia, have captured an evil sounding ‘trumpet’ noise coming from the sky — but no one can explain exactly what it is.

A number of people have filmed the bizarre sound over the past 10 years with the latest coming from Germany.

In the clip, shot last month, a young child can be seen frozen with fear after the strange sound boomed from the sky.
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

What is it! The Angel Gabriel sounding the last post?
    Is it the end?
    Is this judgment day!

11. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Not capturing a Bigfoot isn't "hard factual evidence" of anything, except maybe the inability of stupid humans to capture a forest-savy primate that can evade even his most high tech gadgetry. Not having a ufo say "take us to your leader" isn't "hard factual evidence" of anything, except maybe your reading too many comic books. Anything else ya got? Didn't think so.

12. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

That's old news:

http://www.sciforums.com/threads/compilation-of-strange-sounds-from-the-sky.145805/

13. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Of course not.....my mistake.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. garbonzo Registered Senior Member

On a scale of 0% - 100%, how confident are you of this assertion?

15. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

100%

The same amount of confidence I have that you'll never get your head out of your backside.

16. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

I think we're finished here... this has, as was inevitible, dissolved into dickwaving.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.