Signs of the Last Hour

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Proud_Muslim, Apr 14, 2004.

1. everneo Re-searcher Registered Senior Member

Proudie,

Thanks for the entertaining 'debate'. You want me to convert to Islam.?

Before that, please explain to me Why Electro Magnetic Field (EMF) is only 100 years old ? And How sun will rise from west due to 'big crunch'.?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

I am amazed........
    amazed......
    amazed at how superstition can be used to justify actions that justify superstition.

I gave up trying to read this entire thread once the Big fonts started....ha ha....

"the sun will rise in the west" I think was the quote......unbelievable....ha and I suppose somewhere in the article it mentions my mother wearing purple pockadotted underwear on the eighth day of the week.

You know PM you get 10 out of 10 for an active imagination, but zero out of 10 for intelligence or wisdom.....

PM I happen to have it on good authority that armagedon has come and gone and you missed it......all the good people have already been given a seat in heaven and you my good man have been left behind.......sorry about that....( chuckle)

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

and whats more:

If you think God is as insane as you suggest then no wonder you got left behind.

Rotating a planet backwards.......pure insanity...islamic insanity........with christian doomsayers running a close second

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

Please don't deride PM quantum I am trying to work out a deal whereby he will be my man on the inside and give me a call right before all 1.2 billion muslims disappear into the void. That way I can beat the crowds pop down to a suddenly empty saudi arabia and stake my claim to that camel ranch on the persian gulf I have always dreamed about.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

I'm sorry Path........but I couldn't help it.......sheesh!!! Allah is insane......now that is self evident.........mumble grumble...rotating a planet backwards, by golly.......the great padded cell in the sky!!!!

9. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

There are also aliens and UFOs and Jinns (like ghosts only islamic) and evil devil dogs and sinful music(when islam takes over apple I heard they are gonna rename Ipod to Ipocketsatan)

Last edited: Apr 19, 2004
  10. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

seriously PM...do you think Allah is that insane? That he needs to grandstand by doing the things you reckon he needs to do to make his presence felt......?

I think you greatly underestimate the wisdom of Allah or god or what ever name you wish to call him

11. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Proud_Muslim:

I assume you have no answers to my questions in bold. Of course you don't.

It seems I won't be converting to Islam any time soon.

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Islam is not even the fastest growing religion in North America.

However, it’s the big world religions that are really showing their muscle. Although they only number 0.8% of the total population, 2.4 million Buddhists at 2.75% are growing nearly three times as fast as Christianity, likely reaching 3.2 million by 2025. Likewise, 6 million Jews, though losing member through conversion, are gaining more through births, and will reach 6.6 million members by 2025. Muslims are growing only a bit slower than Jews, and will have roughly the same population by 2025. The 1.2 million Hindus are the second-fastest growing religion in North America, at 3.38%. They will reach 1.8 million members by AD 2025.

from here

14. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

It seems you refuse to accept the DAMMING EVIDENCE which was presented to you, you keep asking for MORE, if we to bring an independent UNBIASED person to judge the debate, he will conclude THAT YOU LOST THE DEBATE !

you promised to embrace Islam if proof is presented to you, the proof was presented and you betrayed your promise !!

Shame really !!

15. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

bible.ca !!! WHAT A CREDIBLE SOURCE !!!

16. Lemming3k Insanity Gone Mad Registered Senior Member

I think that sums it up, religions imposed on some people, and only when they get old enough and have enough courage can they make the choice for themselves and go against what they know and have been taught and choose something else, im unaware of this happening as much in the east as the west, one reason i've found is in islam and other religions its a disgrace to your family to change your religion or to become an atheist, and family is important to everyone. Theres many reasons why it doesnt happen so much im sure but i've noticed the west is more willing to accept changes and free speech/views.

EDIT:
    Just wanted to point out Islam isnt actually the fastest growing religion in Britain, Jediism is(going from 0 - 390000 followers is a higher percentage increase than Islam had in the last census).

Last edited: Apr 20, 2004
  17. Flores Registered Senior Member

Did you just hear the whistling sound? I think it was the laminar wind travelling frictionless from your ear to the other side without losses through the brain......And Path of course is playing the duet flute on the other side. Stop the mui fortissemo rapido concerto and play a little ritardando pianissimo.

18. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Thank you for admitting so graciously, that you are wrong.

19. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Proud_Muslim:

I asked you two questions. You talked around them and failed to answer either of them. Instead, you simply spammed the forum with some irrelevant stuff which you thought would cover up your inability to support your own arguments.

You were wrong. The evidence is preserved in this thread for all to see.

Does Islam condone lies such as this one?

20. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

For reference, PM, here are the two questions you failed to answer, again:

1. Can you provide ONE source saying the sea level will rise if the ice at the North pole melts?
    2. Can you name ONE reputable space scientist who says the sun will rise in the west at some time in the future? (You will need to quote the source of the statement.)

21. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

actually I prefer a little rubarto and a lot of ad-lib........

22. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

Yet another ad hom from flores, I'll add it to my growing collection

23. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

Did not you said you will embrace Islam if I proved to you the sun will raise from the west ????????