Should Voldermort be allowed back?

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by shichimenshyo, May 9, 2008.

?

Sgould voldermort be allowed back?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  2. No

15 vote(s)
    65.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

I know exactly what you mean. It seems that this forum has an endless supply of white supremacist racists and republicans. Many times we are forced to respond to not one, but five or six messages simultaneously. Their strategy is to try to bombard one person with many messages to silence him. However, as long as we speak truth and stand for justice, justice will win in the end.

Tom, can you provide posts, so we we can take action against these racists.

Moderators please take action against members who made racist insults against Black women and called Ms. Foxy Brown gorilla.

I agree, Tom, Rev. Wright is an elder black father who is no threat to America or anyone. He is simply speaking his mind, which everyone should do. As a matter of fact, I'm proud of his courage in the face of racist media. Many of these Republicans are trying to sideline the issue with his HIV statement, but they never discuss his other statements, I wonder why.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. John99 Banned Banned

DH, not everyone who disagrees with you is a racist or evil. You just want to rule the world with a little hammer.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. TOM_RIDDLE Banned Banned

Any reasonable idiot would stop pretending i am the issue and focus on the racism that caused the verbal abuse,and the Reverend Wright,perhaps you need to correct your tone toward me and take a look back at who starts and fuels the insults,thats all.That is why i have people who want me here while the racist members vote against me.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. DeepThought Banned Banned

Your Antisemitism and racism is evidence enough.

Something will be done about this.

Your trolling.

It's in apostrophes.

You can't touch me.

8. Enmos Valued Senior Member

A reasonable idiot ? :scratchin:

9. TOM_RIDDLE Banned Banned

Oh please the members she goes back and forth with are beyond racist,ignorant,make nosense nd play stupid.Quite frankly ithink your playing stupid as well,having acknowledged the ignorance that comes from the racist Ultra cons.

Flip flopping like John Kerry?

10. TOM_RIDDLE Banned Banned

Sounds like you.

11. John99 Banned Banned

I see. well you can spend your whole life fighting and it will get you no place. Trust me because i want you to do the right thing and i know that you are young so...

No ask yourself this question: What would Obama do?

12. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Please bring proof before continuing. I'm no Anti-semite, obviously. Many of my best friends are Jews, how could I be.

You are trying to prove I am racist and and Anti-Semite, so you have to bring the proof, otherwise please do not burden us with your far-fetched claims.

All Muslims, or even most, are not Antisemitic, this is an incorrect statement. You shouldn't use your prejudice to judge others.

13. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I am reasonable..

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

I find it amusing how some white people try to repackage black civil rights leaders like Martin Luther King Jr. or to put up examples such as Obama or Colin Powell to teach renegade blacks a lesson.

John, Tom is not Obama, he is his own person, accept him for what he is. Black people have taken enough racism and bigotry from white supremacists, Tom's treatment on this forum is an example of this.

I can't believe this hypocrisy, why is Tom on trial for racism, when Deepthought is an obvious racist.

15. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Tom isn't on trial. He has been convicted.

16. DeepThought Banned Banned

I'm completely objective.

Your the Muslim.

Please desist from Antisemitism and racism against white people on SciForums.

17. TOM_RIDDLE Banned Banned

Thats why i took a shit on these Ultra cons because the mods refusal to handle them and there consistent shit talking that I a cityboy could never let them get away with,just look at them vote against me.I have never had a dispute with this many board members,they all tally up to be the racist members voting as if they are others,ha!,what lames,what clowns.It is so obvious this board is full of racism,i even hae white members i talk to on AIM who agree with me.Its pathethic and still they continue to make racist statements and comments and nothing is done.Sighs.

Yes the slavery worst than Holocaust is one i think you posted.I'm seeking the sexiest woman on earth thread so i can post the link the racism regarding Black women.

18. TOM_RIDDLE Banned Banned

Spits out Hennesey and Coke in laughter.

19. TOM_RIDDLE Banned Banned

Tom post here when he wants,thats what you will come to realize if the powers that supposely be refuse to acknowledge the problem and restore my old acct.

20. John99 Banned Banned

First of all DH, you dont know anything about me and i cannot be a white supremicist because i am not white as far as having south american heritage. So my skin tone is probably darker than yours. Take a picture and we will compare.

yes, made to order for you. Are you happy he is having a tough time?

21. TOM_RIDDLE Banned Banned

Young,yet experienced in areas you have probably never had experience in.I'm very much of an old soul,plus do the right thing? What is the right thing? Besides what your taught and told.

You cannot be serious with this question.

Go see my pic,do i look like Obama to you?

Me and Obama are two different men,he has no choice but not to respond to ignorance,powers that be will punish blatant ignorance in politics.On this site punishment is served to no one who starts the racism,insults and etc,yet punishment is given to the so called angry black men.Stop asking me what Obama would do.This is what i am doing.

22. Enmos Valued Senior Member

For the moment you are perma banned. And using a sock to get around a normal ban is enough to get perma banned.
    Imagine what they'll do to you..

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

23. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Ok then post where I have been racist against white people or an Anti-Semite.

The truth is you won't be able to find it. You have to accept that eventually.

You on the hand are a racist.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.