Should the US continue it's support of Israel?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ashura, Feb 10, 2008.

?

Should the US continue it's support of the Israel?

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    32.4%
  2. No

25 vote(s)
    67.6%
  1. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The dispute in 1948 was about Religion, not so much race or country of origin. I agree that the Biblical myths are just myths, Jews are native to the region. The reason for those myths was that, in ancient times, being born somewhere had nothing to do with claims for land. The only legitimate way to get land was to conquer it!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

As do I, and that discoverer is America

Yes, but there is no reason for that like. Also if you seriously believe Israel will be "friends for life", that's a life. How many Americans like Israel? How many Americans even know what Israel is? Eventually real AMERICAN PATRIOTS will get fed up helping some insignificant nation continue to fuel aggression.

Enforce them on those they govern, yes.

Well, considering the Israelis are the aggressors, they have made themselves part of Palestinian business

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Yes, ISRAELITES are native to the region NOT WHITES AND SLAVS

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

It does change something. The Palestinian conflict would be over. There are a few instances where genocide successfully eliminated a particular people throughout history. In each case the results were quite positive for the victor.

Israelis and much of the world see Palestinians as the aggressors. It doesn't really matter if they have some subjective 'right'... they have objective power.

8. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

And therefore Hitler would've made a positive world had he succeeded.....according to that logic

Much of the world? What world?

Tell me who's the aggressor, the occupier or the freedom fighter?

Oh yea.......WASHINGTON was a terrorist and aggressor I'm sure.

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Doesn't matter.

10. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

So I CAN go to America and claim it as Arab territory?

11. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Israeli Robert Israel Aumann of Jerusalem received 2005's Nobel Prize in Economics for his research and contribution to expanding man’s understanding of conflict resolution based on the Game Theory (see box). Apparently an Israeli conducted research, made discoveries, and was recognized for them.

I have no idea if America will stay Israels friend for life as the life of a nation is different than the life of a human. I don't know how many American's like Israel; however, most American's whom matter know alot about Israel... in fact they extend their companies there. Whatever patriots you are referring to probably have little to no influence over the American / Israel relationship so if they are fed up with something then it will likely affect nothing.

Or technically anyone they have the power to enforce them on.

Israelis don't see it that way and considering whom has developed and gained power... its quite clear that Israel has taken care of their business and the Palestinians have not.

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Correct, Ilan Pappe has clearly shown how the Israelis wanted a Jewsih state which was not possible with nonJewish natives on the land.

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

That's not what happened. Jewish settlement in Palestine has always been there, and increased over a period of a hundred years. Many of them came from the Middle East, some of them from Europe, but they bought land like anyone else would. They finally decided that there should be a Jewish state, to defend themselves against anti-semitism from Europe and from Arabs. The War made the Palestinians leave. Recrimination against Arabs mobs make them leave. Mutual violence made them separate.

It was more like the South wanting to succeed from the Union.

14. draqon Banned Banned

we should be discussing what bombs to use on Israel, by now...

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You must be American. Its only the US and Israel that see Palestinians as aggressors. Read newspapers in Europe, China, Russia, India, Africa.

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The non-Jewish population made that very clear by killing Jews.

17. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

And it would not have been possible for him to do any of that without American aid.........great

Business is business. Of course they'll extend business anywhere that is profitable.
    However, patriots are people who love AMERICA not some little nation that they waste THEIR money on.

And then they would expect resistance, and that resistance would be justified......brings us back full circle, Israel is the aggressor

Does it matter how Israelis see it? It isn't their land.

Israel takes care of its business by occupation.......so Palestinians are fighting back.....and if they fucking blow the shit out of Israel.....you can't complain and neither can I. Israel ASKED for it.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

This is all zionist fantasy.

I urge you to read "The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine" or "Image and Reality of the Israel Palestine conflict" One is by an Israeli historian, the other by an American (Jewish) historian.

And no its like illegal immigrants moving en masse into the US and saying they want a Mexican USA. And being supported militarily to displace and discriminate against those already staying there.

19. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Yes.......but the UN still FORCED people out of their homes and gave Palestinian land to the Jews.
    They can live there, I don't care, but they shouldn't live their AT THE EXPENSE OF a native's home

20. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Nukes, silly!
    Or the FOAB

Don't forget artillery on the smaller communities, and small strike forces for cleanup operations

Sheesh, alot of work to do!

21. draqon Banned Banned

nukes would create radiation clouds and that might affect Palestinians.

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I am pretty sure that any US citizen would react the same way to the creation of a state by foreign immigrants moving in, in such numbers and declaring themselves an independent state.

23. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Damn, you're right

OKAY, artillery, FOAB, lots of air strikes (let's see how the Israelis enjoy that), and infantry units should eradicate the pests