Should Homosexuals Be allowed to adopt children? (Let's give this one more try)

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by Mystech, Apr 8, 2005.

1. ReighnStorm The Smoke that Thunders Registered Senior Member

Im not here to argue T. Anyway, you're making my point for me. If being born in a normal household is already hard enough then this is the very last thing we need to add to the turmoil of this world. I'm all for freedom and everything but this sh!t is just wrong (adopting kids I mean) :bugeye:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Yorda Registered Senior Member

Children are the most wise. Adults are fools, I don't like them.

You can make yourself homosexual by thinking sexually of people of your own sex, but this requires that your will is stronger than the will of the body. Sexuality is in the mind, nowhere else.

If they want to adopt children, let them do it.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

It will be hard for you to show that any turmoil will be added to the grand total. Whether or not you're here to argue, "Trust me!" just doesn't carry that much value on this one.

And what does it mean to "be a man"?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mystech Adult Supervision Required Registered Senior Member

Hmm, no not really. You might try using some form of logic, or actually putting forth an argument. That would probably be a lot more effective than just continually voicing a general vague sense of outrage about nothing in particular across multiple threads.

A good point. If one's definition of masculinity is a burly hairy quiet broad shouldered protector, granter and fixer of broken things, then there are certainly plenty of gay men who qualify for the label. Some of the most sickeningly macho guys I know are gay!

Despite what you may see on TV and in movies, we’re not all effeminate limp wristed lispers.

8. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Should men who love and fuck goats and sheep in the asshole be permitted to adopt children? If not, why not?

Baron Max

9. ReighnStorm The Smoke that Thunders Registered Senior Member

I'm not concerned about the overall grand total. The minority of the outcome is still not going to be good. It will never work. But anyway T. you of course are going to be biased no matter what I say.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I guess that's something you'll never know.

Which is my point in the first place! Duhh!!!

So let me ask you this. Can you please tell me what the benefits are for a child growing up in a Homosexual household?? and what are some of the downfalls that you think you can overcome when raising this or these children in that type of household?? Hmmm?? This is not just for you to answer. Everyone feel free to say......

Last edited: Apr 15, 2005
  10. ReighnStorm The Smoke that Thunders Registered Senior Member

This whole post is one big argument. Notice how you and big T. are the main ones arguing with everyone. Hmmmm... wonder why that is.

It's very obvious you have no earthly idea of what it's
    like to be a real man

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2005
  11. duendy Registered Senior Member

branestorm...are you serious?

surely you are a comedian?

please say ....yes? (knuckles to teeth)

12. Mystech Adult Supervision Required Registered Senior Member

You know, ReighnStorm, at least Baron Max seems to think he's putting together some sort of argument, we can't exactly say the same for you. Are you here to do anything other than troll and make intentionally inflammatory comments and personal attacks?

13. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Tell us, ReighnStorm, what do you know about being a real man?

Just curious.

14. SpyMoose Secret double agent deer Registered Senior Member

Is it your premise that orphanages are better suited for children than households where the APA and AAP both claim they are just as likely to be raised well as by heterosexual adoptive parents?

15. JohnGalt Registered Senior Member

Advantages growing up in a homo household? Well, there are bound to be plenty compared to the street. Downfalls? Other than having to listen to idiots who claim their parents have no right to have adopted them, or listening to idiots ranting on about "being a real man" without giving any defintion of what they mean, I'm not sure of the downfalls. There might be more concerning idiots ranting, but nothing that complicated.

16. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

You're not sure of the downfalls, yet you then say, "There might be more concerning idiots ranting, but nothing that complicated."

So, what ye're saying is that you DON'T KNOW, but even so, whatever they are, they aren't complicated?? ...LOL! How can you make such a statement? ....LOL!!

...LOL! That's sorta' like: "I don't know what the issue is, I don't know any of the facts, I don't know what the consequences might be, but, by god, I don't think it's a good idea!" ....LOL!

Baron Max

17. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Well, is it your premise that you know more about child-rearing and child psychology and what's good for children than all of the people who work in and for adoption agencies? If so, what are your credentials?

Baron Max

18. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

No, no, no!! Oh, my, ....you've read me all wrong!

I'm just reading the posts and making a few comments that seem to pop into my head. I've not attempted, anywhere, at any time, to actually put together any sort of argument. In fact, if the truth were known, I don't give a damn one way or the other ...for all I care, they could take the orphans out and shoot 'em. ...might help the overpopulation problem.

Baron Max

19. ReighnStorm The Smoke that Thunders Registered Senior Member

Originally Posted by ReighnStorm

So let me ask you this. Can you please tell me what the benefits are for a child growing up in a Homosexual household?? and what are some of the downfalls that you think you can overcome when raising this or these children in that type of household?? Hmmm??

You did not answer the question... is it that you have no idea or are there any positives at all to speak of

Last edited: Apr 16, 2005
  20. ReighnStorm The Smoke that Thunders Registered Senior Member

ARE YOU KIDDING ME ???

21. ReighnStorm The Smoke that Thunders Registered Senior Member

When you have to compare raising a child in a homosexual environment to a child growing up in the streets then you should already know that this is a real problem. Why oh why do you keep proving my point and then proceed to argue with me about it! :bugeye:

22. ReighnStorm The Smoke that Thunders Registered Senior Member

For you to even argue with me about what a real man is shows that you're insecure about your (proclaimed??) manliness :bugeye:

23. ReighnStorm The Smoke that Thunders Registered Senior Member

There's nothing remotely funny about homosexual people wanting to adopt and raise children in their household. Not funny at fuc3ki1ng all.