shaq a disgrace to his ancestors!!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by c4 real, Jan 17, 2003.

1. c4 real Registered Member

anybody see this story?
    Racial Derogatory Comments

this is very disapointing to me. Shaqs apology "If i offended" is ridiculous. hes a disgrace to his ancestors who went through those same type of racial derogatory remarks. the fact that i can picture trent lott with shaq makes me sick. as a black person, i cannot believe he did this. how would he liked it if somehow yao said "when we meet bring the collard greens and watermelons"? or used the slave term "yes masum". shaq should know at his age chinese people were mocked by those "ching Chong" comments when they first moved here to america.the fact he doesn't shows how ignorant he is. anybody else who wants to talk on shaq, his racial motivated remarks, and fake apology, get your voice heard.

peace.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Vortexx Skull & Bones Spokesman Registered Senior Member

....somehow I find it a relieve that racism is not solely a white invention, but rather those that earn that much money like shaq and have so much grouppies are suspectible for delusions of grandeur.

MORE disturbing is the fact how this WALTON MEDIASPINNER links this story to "look at the holocaust monument in washington, haven't we learned anything and blablablal"

HOW CONVENIENT.

To play more holy than the pope when racism acts that go beyond strong words are a daily issue in israel. This Walton must really underestimate the intelligence of his audience, with his feeble attempt to sell us an old pair of shoes by trying to shine them up with some spit.

Stop reading the headlines and look at WHO is writing, for WHOM and what is he really SELLING.

You can start asking yourself what the fuck I am trying to sell you.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Jan 17, 2003
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

c4real

What did the basketball player actually say?

And I hate to tell you this, but racist idiots exist in every skin colour. Idi Amin is a prime example.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spacemanspiff czar of things Registered Senior Member

I don't think shaq realized what he was really saying. It seemed to be a momentry lapse of reason. just said something stupid. or maybe not i don't know the guy.

doesn't seem like most apologies done through the press are bull? he's not sorry he said it, just that he got a bad reaction(a la Trent Lott)

oh, and of course racism isn't only a white thing. white people just get more press when they're racist.

8. spookz Banned Banned

racism tends to be effective only if you have the power to back it up. otherwise they are merely words. who has the power? who are those that can effect change?

9. spacemanspiff czar of things Registered Senior Member

what i mean is that racism is an attitude. In that regard there are plenty of racist nonwhite people.

Of course white people can make it happen better than others.

10. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

wat did shaq say?

11. spacemanspiff czar of things Registered Senior Member

he made a sorry kind of mocking impression of chinese. atempting to poke fun at Yao Ming i suppose.

12. A Canadian Why talk? When you can listen? Registered Senior Member

shaq shops at radio-shaq....

13. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

lol