'Sexercise' will keep you healthy and young

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Anomalous, Mar 4, 2006.

?

Whats your say,

1. Yeah, I agree Sexercise is good and natural exercise.

13 vote(s)
    76.5%
  2. No, Happeh is right, I better stay away from Sex.

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  3. My option was not in the poll so I have posted about it.

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  4. I dont know what to say.

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  1. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i agree with what you said about "too much"

there are thousands of things that are very good for us, (like sex) but when you start to abuse something it can lose its benefits and actually become negative.

moderation is key, dont be greedy dont abuse things, apart from the things we have to do or we die, ie breathe or eat or sleep, then yes we have to do those everyday, (usually) but even eating and sleeping to much and breathing in certain ways/methods, can be harmfull to us,

sex in modeation is good for you, but if you abuse it then it can become negative.

(i admit i abuse sex and sexual things with my partner, i dont deny this, and it needs to change)

peace.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

like working out also, that is seen as very very good for us, but actually working out to hard and to much is quite bad for you, sometimes i push myself to far in the gym or while doing martial arts, and i realise that resting from a workout for the right amount of time, is just as important as working out itself,

even the things we think are 100% good for us, can always have its drawbacks,

peace.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Zarklephaser Registered Senior Member

How exactly do you abuse sex? Do you have too much sex? Do you ask your partner to have sex with you when you know that he/she is already fully satisfied? Because your sex drive is too strong, you are abusive?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. warden99 Registered Member

You know when you have had to much sex when the edges around your helmet are fraid and sore to the touch

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Or when your partner does this

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Or wehn it turns black and falls off, as has happened to me several times. Most embarrassing.