Sex for pleasure

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by G. F. Schleebenhorst, Jul 1, 2006.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Making coffee thats all; its what I run on.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Yeah I vaguely heard about that. But we were busy fighting the French (or the Dutch, it got a bit confusing) at the time. Otherwise...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Didn't turn out too bad though. You young 'uns seem to have done okay for yourselves. (In a cultured English patronising voice of course).
    But really you know, we English do know what's best for everybody. Okay. We might have done once. Okay. We thought we did.
    To be honest I don't think I know anyone on either side of the pond (this personally know) that holds any "hard feelings". We bitch about things you guys have done to us since, and vice versa, but that particular "tiff" doesn't come into it. On one of my other forums one US citizen even posted on the 4th that he'd celebrated by throwing a load tea into the bath. I just asked if he'd put the milk in before or after.
    So if he doesn't like my diktat on spirit of the law just say "But I'm your wife and you love me" (Not forgetting eyelashes) and get him to throw some tea away.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. nubianconcubine ...observing... Registered Senior Member

i looooove coffee! nice to meet another lover of the black blood.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

The water of life. Minimum 10 cups per day. Preferably strong and black, from a cafetiere .

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

No cream or sugar; straight up

9. nubianconcubine ...observing... Registered Senior Member

sorry, guys. milk for color and sugar. but i'm told i like it stronger than most. i suppose that might defeat the purpose of the sugar...

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I had to give up the cream and sugar; else sing Shakira's song

11. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Instant with sugar or "real" coffee (very hard to get good coffee here in the UK, but I do like French when I'm over there. And Prague was fairly good for coffee, too).
    Shakira? Which one? I like her stuff, got the first CD, but haven't heard anything since, 'cos I'm usually on the computer and can't be bothered to find a radio.

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

try yahoo launch its pretty good though you have the local wolf FM too on media player

I was talking about Shakira's Hips don't lie

13. q0101 Registered Senior Member

Most public of the public high schools in the U.S.A are teaching the students to be obedient working class laborers. Most of the private high schools are teaching the students to be successful businessmen or, scientists, doctors, lawyers, Ect. Private high schools usually hire teachers with a master’s degree or a PhD. Most of the teachers in public schools have bachelor degrees.

The public school system in the U.S.A is horrible. I have a cousin that lives in NYC. New York has a better public school system than many of the southern states, but I will never be able to forget what my cousin said to me in the summer of 1993. (I’m a Canadian by the way) There was a heat wave in NYC in the summer of 1993. It was over 100 degrees F. I told him that it was very hot in Toronto also. His response. “That can’t be true. I heard that it never gets hot up there. I heard that you guys get a lot of snow because you’re living in the mountains.” My cousin is not an idiot, but it appears that they do not teach geography to the students in some public high schools the U.S.A. If it does not involve the fifty states they don’t teach it.

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Hmm But what about the long term losses? Oblivious kids grow up to be oblivious adults.

15. nubianconcubine ...observing... Registered Senior Member

i use 2% milk and splenda sweetener. (my parents are diabetic and i picked up the habit from them) tastes just like sugar but is calorie free. and it's made from sugar! pshh...sound like a commercial. but it is true.

16. nubianconcubine ...observing... Registered Senior Member

ONLY real coffee. i grind it at home. ever heard of Boca Java?

17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I tried that but then I still went for sweet stuff so I gave up ALL sugar. No more sweets, no cravings.

18. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Heard OF it, but not heard it. And I think it was number one here just recently for a good while.

q0101:
    You are so right. And in a few years or decades time, if they keep it up, they'll be wondering "Why are we not producing innovation anymore, why are we not producing novels, worthwhile film scripts?" And then it'll be too late. And that's aimed the UK as much as anywhere.
    Hell when I was at that school it was a grammar, and it was taken for granted that you could spell and write neatly (and had a year of French) when you started at age 11. Now it churns out 16 year olds who finish not being able to spell... incoherent morons.

19. nubianconcubine ...observing... Registered Senior Member

well, i was going to say something but he's pretty much said it all.

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Nope; I don't like mine too bitter; though I used to like the mud like coffee in the Middle East (exceedingly sweet too, back then I was still taking sugar)

21. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Nope. I assume it's good?

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I have to keep away from chocolates though; they are my worst weakness no won't power at all

23. nubianconcubine ...observing... Registered Senior Member

i've already been asking those questions. how far behind are you?

sam:
    that's true. i did that and lost so much weight. *sigh!*

alright, y'all. i'm leaving now. but i'll be back! mwah, hah, hah!