Scivillage

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by lixluke, Mar 11, 2004.

1. certified psycho Beware of the Shockie Monkey Registered Senior Member

Great job Silverback for getting rid of the pest. A parade in your honor coming up.
    Day 5.
    After I had gotten my self together, I had put together a search party in search of the great Spuriousmonkey. Reports are that there was no body discovered at the explosion site. And a note to Ozymandias the barber shop will soon open

Last edited: Mar 21, 2004
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Day 5:
    It seems that Silverback foiled my plan. That damn Martha Stweart's poision was bogus too. I shall haunt the two of them till the end of my days. Oh... wait...

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Ozymandias Unregistered User Registered Senior Member

day 6: I found the barber shop. And I got a haircut. I've seen Persol skulking around, griping about some poison. I guess I might be pretty bitter if I was like him, too.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Day 6:
    Ozymandias awoke during the middle of the night, face to face with Kunax the Tiger. Kunax opened his mouth and a ghostly voice came out of his bowls, "I only did what I had too..." Kunax then relieved himself in the corner and walked out of the room.

8. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

[SIZE=-7]how about slowing down the days

[/SIZE]

Day 4:
    Found some meat near in the forest edge, it did smell of human but down it went, all food is good food, soon my stomage(sp?) began to feel funny, and it was not long be for a had to take a huge dump. That was hours ago, and ever since i pooped all over the forest, I tried to find new places to go all the time, do to the smell each time getting closer and closer to the village.

Later on the day:
    Final my ass was no longer on auto fire, I ended up just outside the village palisades(sp?), look true the wall into the village itself I could see a pen with those fluffy sheep's, they looked nice.
    I figured I could find a bigger hole in the palisade somewhere and started searching, before long i heard a strange sound coming from the top of a tree.
    A human in a tree, i had him trapped now, all thou he was bony looking he would make a nice snack, so i jump a few meters up to the lower branches but could not get higher.
    The human had climbed for the top of the tree, where i could not reach him, with a speed that would make any monkey proud.
    But i had all the time in the world so i just laid my self down on one of the thick lower branches to rested my self, the human would have to come down sooner or later.

edit
    haha did not see the ghost of persol's last post, this days a getting funcked up

Last edited: Mar 21, 2004
  9. Ozymandias Unregistered User Registered Senior Member

day 7: I was woken up by a tiger with very bad breath today. I think I might have to inspect my hut's locks.

day 1767: I found a time machine and went forward a few days. Remarkably, everything is exactly the same as it was 1760 days ago. I think I'll stay here.

10. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

SCIVILLAGE
    report by:
    Outcast- spuriousmonkey

DAY4

What the fuck? What the hell am I doing in a tree? How did I get here? My head felt like it was about to explode? The only logical explanation I could think of was that I had been drinking my first brew of my illegal distillery.

It must have been really good shit. I had apparently even soiled myself in the process. I was covered in excrement.

If only I could remember what had happened last night.

Oh oh...no time to think. The tiger!!! I rapidly climbed to the top of the tree. I don't think I have ever climbed a tree so fast or so high.

Good...the tiger didn't seem able to follow me. No be a nice cat and go home.

Oh, it is settling down.

I made myself as comfortable as possible.

The wind started picking up. The tree started swaying back and forth fanatically. This was not good, not good at all.

The tiger looked up expectantly. The tree swayed more and more. I couldn't hold on to it anymore and to my surprise it catapulted me away. I screamed, closed my eyes, and landed in the river.

I had escaped.

I ran towards my hut.

11. Ozymandias Unregistered User Registered Senior Member

day 1768: Nobody in the future seems capable of doing anything interesting. I might just come back.

12. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Kunax feels the urge to follow spuriousmonkey... the words 'revenge, revenge, filthy revenge, must kill the mushroom humper, revenge, revenge...' repeating in his gut....

13. certified psycho Beware of the Shockie Monkey Registered Senior Member

I myself fells sorry for spuriousmonkey and desidesto help him by hunting down Kunax. Shall not kill though.

14. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

(Hey, I atleast left spurious and you a chance to escape.... Ozy flat out destroyed me

)

"...the mushroom dry humper must be remove... revenge, revenge...."

15. certified psycho Beware of the Shockie Monkey Registered Senior Member

But you are bent on killing people on the community.

16. SwedishFish Conspirator Registered Senior Member

::journal lies open on desk::

"guard was gone, killed swedishfish"
    signed,

17. certified psycho Beware of the Shockie Monkey Registered Senior Member

Ummmmm, there is trechory a foot.

18. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

::Kunax's stomach whistles quietly to itself::

19. certified psycho Beware of the Shockie Monkey Registered Senior Member

Ummm, a side note. Knowing how Persol knows what Kunax is doing, I am guessing he has possed his body. *looking in the yellow books for an excorsist (pretty sure thats how you spell that)

20. SwedishFish Conspirator Registered Senior Member

(maybe the tiger is his pet)

21. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Kunax, "I am that bad sausage you ate for lunch. You may choose between my bidding... and indigestion. We will exact revenge upon spurious for his murder of swedishfish. That damn mushroom hunter!"

22. Ozymandias Unregistered User Registered Senior Member

day whatever: I found a tiger today. It had a speaking stomach. In order to get to the bottom of this, I extracted the contents of the stomach. Lo and behold! It was Persol. I ate the remains of the tiger and made Persol my indentured servant in my comfortable hut-mansion on the outskirts of town.

23. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

I was thankful for Ozymandias for freeing me from my goey prision.... until he tried to enslave me. This could not be had. I picked up the knife, and stabbed with all my might. I sat there, staring at the bloody knife. What had I done? This was not the proper way to tenderize meat for my master. I can not live in this heat. I have to escape... back to my cave... the cool cave...

the knife...