Sciforums Silver Hat Award

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by ElectricFetus, May 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Be true to yourself Draqon. You know you want to nominate someone.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

It's funny that Orleander nominated you, when she is closer to the requirements.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

the sole fact that Orleander has nominated anyone in something as this, something immoral as this, shows how immoral she is. "Silver Hat" as it is voiced here is synonimous with narcissistic egoism and stupidity, I refuse to label anyone with such.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

I do not want to nominate anyone, unless they themselves ask me to nominate them.

For example:

Dear Draqon it has been two years since I got to know you, day after day I slowly understood that you were the one for me, I am a young student teenager girl struggling in her physics classes and I am so in need of a husband right now, so please nominate me for one of your top choices in wife list.

8. Enmos Valued Senior Member

You are willing to label her as immoral but not as egoistic or stupid ?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. draqon Banned Banned

I accept this undounting task for being slightly immoral myself for labeling her immoral...but I can't help it, my personality has slight percentage of jurisdiction in itself.

10. EmmZ It's an animal thing Registered Senior Member

Drag, I asked for a nomination. You are now obliged to do so. Now, just need one more and a fence sitter.

11. draqon Banned Banned

but I feel this practice to be immoral, you are asking for me to label someone else in a way I would not label anyone. I only allow myself such if the person who wants to be labeled asked me to label them.

12. EmmZ It's an animal thing Registered Senior Member

But I did. Now you can release yourself of any blame and do it drag, nominate me. I dare ya!

13. draqon Banned Banned

now that you asked for self-nomination it is moral of me to act so and...I NOMINATE EmmZ for this SILVER HAT AWARD

14. EmmZ It's an animal thing Registered Senior Member

Heh, I loves ya drag!

15. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

I nominate Orleander she fits most of the criteria.

Recent responses to Enmos:

Directed at myself;

Originally Posted by Orleander

I may be wrong (doubt it) but I think you finger your CUNT when you read my posts and get riled up. They get your CUNT hot and slick and you hate it. You hate that I make you feel such passion. So you type a pathetic post with your sticky fingers. Do you hump your snow shovel and think of me? Do you violate yourself with your cheap store candles and scream "Orleaaaaaaander!!" But hey, I may be wrong.

16. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Hmm.

The problem is that the cranks leave or get voted off the island. It's a tough one. But, in order:

1. Happeh

Please. Please. Happeh was the all-time, world running champ for crazy like a dead fox. His constant swiping at "real scientists" and all others who needed to change their minds or be burned at the stake before he could rule the world were the work of a pure, keen-edged spirit slicing down the barriers of reasonability and common sense to get at the gooey, bloody chunks of total animal madness within. I give you: leaning people. And has he stopped? He has not. Happeh rolls on through other forums like a storm of turds hurled by leaning chimps. He is - literally - a one-madman internet sensation.

(Here Bells and I can agree.

For once.)

2. LORD_VOLDEMORT

A more recent contender, I think, and coming off some fairly serious drug addictions and what looks like a family of dead-behind-the-eyes dullards, but still pretty spry in her completely unfounded opinions. What she lacks in an institutional insanity she more than makes up for in internalized rage. I expect she has her keyboard repair guy on call. And a rifle for the neo-Cons.

3. Paul Dixon

I give credit to the lad for taking time out from behind his sandwitch board signage about the end of the world to swing on by SciForums and tell us about the end of the world. We don't seem to be riding the particle accelerator to hell right at this moment, but in practical terms, I suppose it could happen, someday, if everything else we know was completely wrong. He was a solid contender, but not whacky enough to write his own books, which is another reason Happeh tops the list.

4. Geistkeisel

Geistkeisel, Geistkeisel: whither now? Equipped with a username appropriate to little gnomes that steal children, this peculiar species of cuckoo has not been seen on our shores for some time. Yet, his misappropriation of evidence and dialogue was an example to us all. Never mind that all of 9/11 "Truth" resembles a pile of burning manure of the approximate height of the wreckage of the WTC, or that Dylan Avery basically concocted the entire thesis as a way to avoid meeting girls (lipless wonder that he be); there are always those deluded enough to shake the dung off the flag and give it a whirl, spattering the rest of us with their unique form of 'insight'. Oh: and steal our children.

5. IceAgeCivilizations

Well...deluded, I think. Not so crazy. Horribly, horribly wrong about evolution, but otherwise tolerable. Then again, I didn't have so many contretemps with him.

6. sderenzi

Bit player for Crazy Colosseum. The winger no one can remember the name of, but whose underlying interests make one seriously reconsider locking up the womenfolk and arming them. But generally an all right fellow.

Yes, yes, I know: you didn't ask. But that's my ranking. And I know crazy.

Happeh - I salute you. In this world and every other that your consciousness inhabits, you are the champion whack-a-doo. May you be interned in a cylinder with a pyramid on top, so that your mad kung-fu spirit can be properly disseminated to the aliens hovering above, waiting to collect it.

Geoff

17. EmmZ It's an animal thing Registered Senior Member

Aww c'mon Geoff, I voted for you in your "should I stay or should I go now, if I go there will be trouble. If I stay it will be double" thread. Just one measly vote. Go ooooon.

18. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Oh an actual vote? Sorry: Happeh. It must be Happeh. There is only Happeh. That's why I ranked him #1.

19. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

So far it looks like Lord Voldemort is winning for the first Silver hat.

20. draqon Banned Banned

actually if I did really vote for this it would be Zephir...that guy applies his Aether principle to everything...and pulls animations of supposevly physics out of thin air

21. Cazzo Registered Senior Member

:thankyou:

I will continue my best to provide accuracy, truth, logic, and enlightment to these forums.

Just kidding, I'm not that arrogant.

22. Enmos Valued Senior Member

There goes Draqon's morality down the drain !

23. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

How long has he been gone now? Was he banned or did he decide you guys were too mean to him?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.