Sciforums Fleet

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by Thor, May 19, 2004.

1. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

OOC: Sounds like a plan, just one thing. Make it loud.

In game:

Sutori was in his cloak with the hood pulled up. He beckoned around the corner and the princess with three of her guards came out.

It was nearly two AM.

They were all quiet in the hallway. Sutori found the maintenance hatch. He tried the switch, a red light showed and the door didn't open.

He looked back and one of the guards was giving him a smart ass look. "I told you it wouldn't work eight hours ago."

Sutori rolled his eyes, and shoved his hand through the wall and twisted it around, phasing it through the circuitry. A green light flashed and the door opened. Sutori ripped his hand out of the wall, bringing a fat wad of wires and a circuit board or two with him.

He turned and winked at the princess who giggled. He shoved the wires into the fumbling hands of the guard and whispered "Come on."

Sutori knew the route, he had run through it several times.

Twenty minutes later they were walking steadily over a core support beam and hit a wall.

"Great now what?" that same guard said

"Now you shut up and be amazed." Sutori said smiling

The princess got excited. Sutori's skin started to shine, first a dark grey, then a bright gold. He brought up a hand and pointed with his index finger. He put it up to the wall and a gold spot formed, he drew a massive rectangle into the door, taller then he was and wide enough to carry a body through. He stopped and his skin shifted back to its normal hue, and as his skin changed back the gold rectangle quickly faded and disappeared.

"What did you do?" she asked excitedly,

"This." Sutori said smiling.

He put a hand up to the wall and pushed,

The newly made door fell off and a breeze of cool fresh air entered the causaway.

"Now, lets find that safe house." Sutori said

He jumped down landed on the ground twenty feet below.

"Princess?" he asked

She smiled and jumped, Sutori caught her.

"Yes, lets." she said, she was having the time of her life.

The guards followed

"So why are we doing this at night? Isn't it dangerous?" she asked

"Simple princess." the lead guard said "During the day time if someone is following you it might be an enemy, or it might be coincidence. At night if someone is following you then they must die."

"Correct." Sutori affirmed

"Now lets move, judging from the distance we might have to kill one or two thieves on the way, and I hate having to kill before breakfast." Sutori said

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Sorry dude, I wanted to do my Latin summative early so I can take the Christmas entirely off instead of working

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Anyways I'm back, and btw instead of just randomly going about this segment, wanna discus how you wanna do it?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

My plan at this point is that they're gonna talk to the sa'kage. Somewhere along the line they're gonna strike a deal with Obsidian for weapons and ships. You and I will probably get new gundams. I already have the design for mine hashed out, and yes I think that we can pull out all the stops for their designs.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Oh okay, my guys are just gonna patrol the markets, beat the shit out of a few corrupt cops then chase down a few terrorists after a bombing in the markets.

My guy's gundam is basically his old (before wipe) one as its core covered with a new shell on the outside and with a whole bunch of add-ons. But the shell can be ejected in my guy is in trouble.

8. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

when r u gonna get together with the princess?

9. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

I drew up the wing structure for my machine. It's only the center piece and the left wing itself.

It can also fold inwards for ground combat. I've been toying around with whether to make it so there are drones like the dragoon system but I decided the mech itself was too focused on ground combat to utilize them.

Also, the top wings (the ones that are the highest up on the left) fold out and over the shoulders into high powered anti ship rail guns.

10. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Nice! I am a shit artist personally

Anyways, my guy is gonna meet up with the princess when he wants to bang her...LOL jks

In all seriousness, anytime you want basically.

11. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Were in the safe house so I'm just waiting on you. Maybe the princess decides to come and retrieve you and get back your memories?

12. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Nah, I was thinking of my guy's people (Cera and them) trying to find us, then she will give him back his memories.

Your guy knows who my guy is remember? Just don't tell him.

13. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Alright, so how do you want to meet up with the princess? In the marketplace when your bagging some crook?

14. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Sure, why not

15. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

"Alright Sutori, can we get out and walk around a little?" the princess asked

"Its been a day or two, it should be safe." one of the guards said

"Not what I would prefer, but I guess we can do it. Where do you want to go?" Sutori replied

"I wanted to go around town, maybe to the capitol. And do some shopping." she said

"Hah, even on the run your still a teenager. Alright, the marketplace is on the way to the capitol. Lets do that first." Sutori said

"Alright, lets go!" she said enthusiastically.

16. razordude ouch. Registered Senior Member

17. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Hey whats up?

18. razordude ouch. Registered Senior Member

Not much, you?

19. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Just studying for finals.

20. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Olsen is the chief engineer on the Genesis project, an honor some would call it. To take all that was known and to plug it together. He never felt it was an honor, sometimes even a pain in the ass. That was his opinion for the past ten years of his life.

Olsen was just finishing up his coffee. "Chief, here are the newest reports. We're attaching the wings. Another few weeks and we can show Cremaria who the real experts are." the junior engineer said.

"Hah, those fools? It's a miracle they could even get the phase engine and the wraith and it's family to work. This will be on a new level." Olsen said

"Well look at you mr. optimist." the engineer said

"Call me a hypocrite, but ten years ago I thought I was gonna be making the weapon of destruction. We're engineers, there's nothing we love more then seeing what we build in action." Olsen said

"But?" the junior engineer said

"The stage is set for Retribution, in a few weeks all we will need is the right pilot... unfortunately..." Olsen said

"You mean Sutori?" the junior engineer asked

"I heard he died..." Olsen replied

"Oh well, so I see you decided on a name, "Retribution" eh? Not bad."

21. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

22. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Its funny cause it's completely accurate.

23. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

The painful truth is always hilarious