Sciforums Fleet

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by Thor, May 19, 2004.

1. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

That sucks.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Well in that case...

In Game:

"Because, you should know whats good for you, time to chose the winning side," Romonov said,

Admiral Lokke laughed and said,

"That almost seemed like a challenge,"

"Shut the fuck up pretty boy and know your place," Romonov said, and his guards stormed the Aggressor's bridge.

Out of Game: Fed, for our story, give me a bit more time I need to think of what to do

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

sounds good.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

"The winning side?"

As the guards stormed the bridge, Omega looked around. He wondered if the spec ops team was aware of what was going on.

Tiberius kept his gun out of view, he was almost caught by one of the guards. "That was close," he thought.

8. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Katrina whispered to Rico,

"We have to prepare and get some rest for tomorrow,"

Rico sighed and said,

"Alight,"

He then whispered to Spades and Padre,

"Party's over, let's go,"

They quietly retreated from the party and went into an empty briefing room.

9. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Admiral Lokke gave the hand signal for Volsunga Squadron to stand by to strike at a moment's notice.

Cera knew the signal and said to the Aggressor,

"Please relax, I'm sure we can talk about it if you want to,"

She then ran her hand through her hair twice and flicked it to the other side, she just hoped that Omega remembered what it means. It was an old scifleet emergency phrase and signal for him to lower his shield and to inform him that a strike force is ready.

10. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

BTW, Purdue lost 62-17 to Wisconsin. I didn't watch the game, saw it in the halftime analysis, I was watching LSU and Alabama

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Should we skip to when we make planet fall?

12. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

"Comeon tell me more!" Audrey pleaded

Sutori was exhausted, between her questions and his trying to phase in and out with two people every couple of minutes he felt like he could sleep right then and there.

"How bout some other time please? I'm really damn exhausted!" he said

"You know, most people are polite enough not to cuss in front of a princess." she said matter of factly

"They don't know what they're missing." he replied matter of factly

"Can I head back up to my room now?" she asked

"Yah its been a few hours we've definitely lost them." he said "I'd better take you there myself though." he said

He grabbed her hand, she already knew to hold her breath. They both evaporated out of reality and reappeared in her room with a wooshing of air. The guards pacing the room were surprised but they saw her and Sutori.

"My princess, are you alright?" one of them asked

13. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

Omega looked at the telescreen and motioned his hand to the crewman at the tactical station. The shields were shut down.

Meanwhile in the halls of the Aggressor:

"This is 05 in position. Ready for tactical insertion to the bridge."

"This is Sarge. Everyone be ready. Once we go in it's gonna be hot as all get out. Not to mention we're entering through doors. No grenades, and well aimed shots only. No guns blazing this time."

Sarge looked at the Captain. "At your signal sir."

"I just hope Omega and the bridge crew will stay out of the way."

"Sir, I just got a wierd uplink update. The shields are down."

"Good. We have back-up."

14. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

You know Omega, my guy has regained his memories so he will recognize yours, if you want to make contact that would be a good way to converge the stories.

15. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Sutori was back in his room...well the room he commandeered anyways.

He took a throwing knives and punched eyeholes in the back of the hilts and was in the process of tying some fishing line to them.

Should be simple enough. I can phase objects out of reality and they will return at a set time delay depending on how much power I put into them, and if I can center the phasing effect towards the rear of the knife I should be able to increase the speed in which it comes out of phase-verse. he muttered to himself.

He cut the fishing line at five feet from the knife and tied it to a steel bracelet on his arm.

Now, the fact that I can phase an apple in my pocket without phasing the pocket means that I should be able to throw the knife and then transfer phased particles to it through the fishing line without transferring the fishing line.

He took the knife and got ready to throw it at a target on the wall. He let it fly but before he could phase it the knife hit the end of the line and bounced back.

"damn." Sutori muttered.

He picked it up and tried again. Same result. He continued this for hours, after a while he started being able to phase them out before they ran out of line but he couldn't predict how far away they would re enter reality.

16. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Where do you guys want to go with this?

I vote we start with creating a militia or underground force on the planet were on. My character has some good influence on Obsidian as something of a hero so he can secure a lot of high technology and a forge world's production output. But I don't know where to get soldiers.

Omega, maybe you could help us out on that front, maybe get some of the soldiers from the Aggressor or even from Earth to train the indigenous.

Shogun, I honestly don't know in which direction you want your guy to take at this point so just keep doing what you are right now.

17. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Your plan is pretty much my plan lol, but my guys have to join you first...

Soldiers...its easy, there are plenty of disgruntled people around

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Sounds good, when will Audrey make you remember the deal?

How about I'm with Audrey, you see Audrey and I, thinking she's with me and we have a confrontation which she explains to both of us. If Omegas there too then we can finally tie everything together.

19. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

OUT OF GAME: Sure. Sounds good to me. If Shogun doesn't mind i'll just finish up what we're doing in one post and start moving towards that plan.

20. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Sutori dialed the number on his secure VPN line through his computer console, it took him a while and some resources but he finally had it completed.

An older man in a suit and beard answered, "Ahh, sir Sutori, how is the fight these days?" the primarch said

"Life's paths are never straight. Primarch Johanne" Sutori replied

"Very good, so what did you want to talk about?" the Primarch of Obsidian said

"I know the rebellion has been a bit, preoccupied as of late." Sutori replied

"You can say that again, they've been obsessed with Trinity, their newest acquisition and forgeworld. A bunch of rip offs that copied our designs and machinery for dirt cheap." he said

"I might be able to help out, you see I've come across a new movement, I daresay a better movement." Sutori said

"A better one? You mean leave the alliance?" The Primarch stammered "what of a hostile response?"

"We've both seen the warehouses full of fully capable mechs, those things are gorgeous." Sutori said

"The alliance likes to think otherwise." Johanne replied

"The alliance heads haven't ever seen a gun in person, they wouldn't know quality if it walked up to them and slapped them in the face. They're going with Trinity designs, massive, immobile, and a cake walk for experts." Sutori said

"I'm glad someone thinks that way, I assume I can contact you here again?" the Primarch said

"I can't promise I can get in contact again soon, and I recommend we don't use this data link again." Sutori

"Alright, you've given me a lot to think of. Have a safe journey." Johanne replied

"It was safe until I got to it." Sutori replied

The link cut off.

21. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

It's really a backwater planet...it really is...and its real cold.

They stepped off the ship using a secret back exit, dressed in big fur coats, for the warmth it provided and it is to conceal their weapons. All of them, not just the Executioners, everybody, but they will split up and will be scattered around the planet. Its a low profile mission, once they catch their target, they will call for a transport to come pick them up, until they catch him, they will be here for good.

22. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Do you want me to blow the ship up?

23. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Nah, its the other criminals, you guys get off the ship. We find them in the city, we chase them to the ship, they blow it up, we kill them.