Sciforums Fleet

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by Thor, May 19, 2004.

1. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

"She suprised me too. She snuck onboard the shuttle."

OUT OF GAME: Fedr808: Why don't you post some stuff about being in the prison and/or being interrogated.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Okay I'm guessing in Shanghai than

Zero woke up.

"Damn, what the hell happened"

He openned his eyes, "Damn it's bright in here what's going on"

He looked to his right and left, he noticed he was in a room, than he noticed something else. He was on some sort of "table" it was human shaped with its arms spread outwards and legs spread somewhat, he was tied to it and he noticed he was at something of an angle where he wasnt lying completely down but wasn't quite sitting, maybe more of reclining.

"What the hell happened to my right arm it hurts like a son of a bitch, hell everything hurts like a sonof a bitch" Zero said as he tried to move.

He saw several people come in, "shit is that Aria?!?" he thought as he saw what looked to be the woman he met at the library and went to the party with.

"Thank G-d i have this mask on" He muttered

Some scientist must have heard him muttering and bent in closer, I said nothing.

"what is it?"-head scientist

"Jack, I swore I heard it talk"-other scientist

"It can't talk, it's some sort of mutated human or animal or something, that's the only explanation for the strength and the suit, we tried it once and we could never make them sentiant enough to even think"-head scientist whose name is apparently Jack

"Sentiant my ass"-Zero thought

One of the scientists bent in for a closer look, it was Aria, he looked straight at her, she moved to one side and he followed her, his head wasn't strapped in, nor his chest, just arms and legs, she moved to the other side and he followed.

"He's looking at me, kind of funny"-Aria

The other scientist looked at Jack incredulously.

"Okay okay, it might be somewhat "intelligent""-Jack

I twisted back and glared at him,

"Jack, this thing is obviously sentiant, it can respond in human ways and considering how the chemical probe is sending us endorphines it's obviously feeling something human."-other scientist

"What the hell does he mean, a probe?"-Zero thought

Zero looked to his left, "holy crap" they had taken that giant knife out of his left arm and there were clamps stretching open the tear in the suit, and all of these bloody wires sticking out leading to G-d knows where.

"Jack, just accept it, it's gotta be close to sentiant"-Aria said obviously frustrated

"Fine fine, one test to see"-Jack said walking closer to Zero

"Okay my friend" Jack said as he bent down and looked at Zero straight in the eyes from several feet away, "How are you doing today?" Jack said in what I thought was this asinine patronizing tone.

Zero bent forwards as far as the restraints would let him till he was only 1 foot from his face. "Ive got bullets in me, a cracked, rib, a hole in my G-d damned arm, and wires sticking into my veins and nerves, I'm doing f*cking terrific, how about you"-Zero said in the most mocking tone he could make

The shocked researched jumped back and fell on his ass.

"Holy crap"- they said together.

I laid back and figured that they'd only have a million questions, or demands, so I figured I better get comfortable.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

OOC: Hah, great minds think alike Omega, that's exactly what I was doing when you posted this

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

"Nii-chan, have you ever fought in a battle before? And why did you come, it is not safe, what would father say if he found out that you came here?" Shogun asked.

8. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

"Father doesn't know. Nor does he need to."-Relena.

"Look Shogun, we might as well work on trying to find Zero."

9. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

"So where are you from"-Jack

"None of your damned business"-Zero

"Why did you attack that patrol?"-Aria

"Because I felt like it"-Zero, It was a bad lie and Aria figured it out

"Are you the one whose been taking all the people? killing the soldiers?."-Aria

"Well of course Ive been killing soldiers, but who did I take exactly?"- Zero said, saying that in the most sarcastic tone

"My friend Colin (my character's identity when he's infiltrating), he went missing a day ago on his way through the jungle to my dig you son of a bitch"-Aria said obviously pissed

"That fellow with the green eyes?"-Aria

"you killed him didn't you!"-Aria shouted

"....."

"Damnit"-Aria said almost crying

I really felt bad, but what else could I do.

"Tell us what we want to know or you will regret it."-Jack said

"Let me go or else you will regret it"-Zero

"That's it, Aria, grab the scalpal, were cutting that mask off"-Jack

"Lets do it"- Aria said, with what Zero thought was excitement, "she really wants to kill me"

"Aria, you might want to stop"-Zero said as she started to cut into the neck connections, "You better pray I dont slip and go for your jugular"

All of the sudden there was an orange glow from the edge of the scalpal and Aria let go in horror, it fell and was engulfed in a small orange....smoke and there was a loud hissing, by the time the little smoke cloud cleared there was nothing left.

"Your lucky you let go, that couldve been your hand"-Zero said seriously

"Damn you" she said as she slapped him across the face.

10. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

"I might tell him then," Shogun said, he then turned to Omega, "Sir, I as on my way before I saw you two, there is my speeder," he said pointing to it.

11. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Out of Game: Great interrogation by the way.

12. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

"Damnit, she's clever"-Zero thought

It had been 4 hours, Aria had managed to take a laser and angle it so it would cut through the bolts looking the mask and his goggles into place.

There was still blood all over the inside of his goggles and vents, he thought he could still feel some coming out his mouth.

"There's the last of them", "aren't you going to warn me or something?" Aria said incredulously

"You are not going to like what you find"-Zero

"for someone who's identity is going to be revealed in 10 seconds, you should really be more afraid"-Aria said with a smirk on her face

"Oh ye of little faith, I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the meanest son of a bitch in the whole damn valley"-Zero said with a smirk. Zero dropped his head onto the back of the human shaped table he was strapped to so he didn't have to look straight at her when she realized Colin wasn't "exactly" dead.

"Here we go, start the camera"-Aria said toward the two other scientists

She removed the last bolt and started lifting away the mask, the band still attached it to the back of the helmet so she couldnt take it off but she could move it. Than she moved my goggles off and onto my forehead.

She gasped when she saw it.

I imagined what she saw and chuckled, her best friend, with 3 holes in his torso and a giant hole in his arm, blood all over his mouth and cheeks with more coming out, chuckling at her.

"Holy shit"-she whispered...

13. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

OOC: Thanks I'd actually been thinking about it for a few days because I figured that somehow my character would have to reveal that he was not holian to Aria in order for the story to progress, and I imagined it similar. But the setup for the rescue is looking good too. There should be an ammo stash my character had used before near the tunnel where he kept clothes and such he'd stolen for infiltrations, that may help.

14. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

"Well you go do some reconaisance. I'm going to go to the nearest city to see if I can find out anything."

15. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

OOC: Where are you guys? I had the impression you were like right on the outskirts of Shanghai near the hills and forest with an overlooking view.

16. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

OUT OF GAME: More like at the rebel base. I'm going to go to the nearest city. Shogun is going to do some recon.

17. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

"Roger, good luck sir, good luck oniichan," He then went on the speeder and went back to the base. Since he will be doing reconnaissance he decided to take off his armor and just wear his pilot suit underneath a set of civilian clothes. It will be more then enough to protect himself. He took off his helmet and left it at his quarters at the base. He then went on his speeder with his weapons and headed to Shanghai. He would fit the part, he had gold eyes due to his Xenturian Ancestry ( he is half-xenturian due to his mother, Xenturians are pretty much the same as humans, but they have weird colored eyes such as gold and hair such as blue ), if anyone asked about his dark blue hair, he would say he dyed it.

18. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

"What the fuck!"-Aria screamed

"What's wrong?!?"-the two other scientists said

"I know him! Ive been hanging out with him for the past MONTH!"-Aria yelled almost in tears.

If you thought I felt crappy before you should have seen the look on my face

"So Aria, who are your friends here? Are they government workers you tell me about, I thought you thought they were doing something fishy"-Zero said

"No, the government left YOU WITH US, because they figured we could dissect you like a science experiment!! And it turns out it's you Colin!"-Aria

"Aria, my name is Zero damnit, and stop shouting!"-Zero

They all stared at me dumbfounded

"Who, what, where"-Aria couldnt even finish one question

Zero chuckled

She threw something at me and it hit me on the chest.

"Damnit" Aria said stomping around trying to think

Jack walked over to him and knelt right over my face an inch or two, man he is so damned annoying.

"Why are you here"- he asked calmly

"Better question why the hell shouldnt I kill you!"-Aria yelled from the back of the room

"It's okay Aria Ive got it handled", "where are you from?!" "Why did you attack our home?" "Are you some alien invader?!?"-Jack

"Step back first before I answer your silly questions asshole."-Zero

Jack was so dumbfounded that he did what he was told, aria and the other scientist moved on either side of Zero and they were all watching him.

"Im not the invader, you guys are"-Zero said

What do you mean this is our colony, we were the first ones here.

"No you weren't, that theory of yours that there were inhabitants as recently as one hundred years ago, I'd change that estimate to more like a month and a half ago."-Zero

"Impossible"-Aria whispered

"No, what's impossible is you think I'm the badguy for defending my home, you know what Aria, for a bunch of people that seem pretty intelligent, you buy into your government's bullshit amazingly fast."-Zero

"Let me go now damnit!"-Zero yelled

"Why should I?!? You betrayed me and my trust, you can rot when the military comes to pick you up."-Aria

"What?!?"-Zero

"They will be here in twelve hours, I suggest you kiss your ass good by, we were soft, they won't be so generous"-Jack

And with that they left the room, Zero banged his head up against the back of the table and let it rest there. "Shit!"

19. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

Omega said his goodbyes and ran to the nearest city. He was wearing civillian clothes. He walked through the city and noticed a library. Omega walked in.

20. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

OOC: No offense, but could we maybe hurry up the beginning of the rescue? We have the intel, it's in our own backyard, besides, I am running out of ideas for the interrogation.

21. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

He then got a call on his cellpad.

"Hello?"

"It's me Relena. We have word that Zero is being held in a prison to the North of your position."

"Roger, tell a task force of five men to rendevous there. Send Shogun this information as well."

Relena then told Shogun.

22. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

"Thanks oniichan, I will get on with it," Shogun found a Holian officer in an alleyway, Shogun shot him right between the eyes. He then changed into the Holian's uniform and took his ID, money and other things that might be of use. He then put his civilian clothes onto the officer and dragged him further in the alleyway. Shogun then looked at the ID,

"I guess I am now Avion Blask," he said smiling. He went on his speeder and proceeded to the prison.

23. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

"Shogun, here is the plan. You have ten minutes to find Zero. At 8 minutes we'll blow a hole in the prison as a distraction. At 9 minutes we'll blow a second hole for escape. Understood?"