Scientific proof that God exists

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by voodoochile, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

But you've already more than adequately shown that you know next to nothing about physics.

So we should believe you merely because you say so?

Code made perfect?
    Wow, your understanding of programming is as limited as your understanding of science.

Code does not travel.

Balls.

So why mention a video game in your first post?

Code does not travel.

Total balls.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

Thats exactly what I was thinking.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

I love being right.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

It will be very easy to follow, both visually and scientifically, when you see what has been recorded.

I know enough.

He has no soul and he's just a wanker in the middle of something he has no place being.

A logitech G25.

March 2007 to march 2008 and they still can't make it work. If I had been able to contribute more easily it would be working by now. The last contribution I made lead to finding the halo around the car in march 2008. I'll bet you they have done fuck all since then.

My proof is there but it was stolen from me. That fact will be be my downfall.

I'm trying.

After the code was travelling at the speed of light, you could feel the information travelling at that speed. Serious.

I have ego mania because I'm right and because I did everything I said I did. You dont have to read this thread. Try something constructive. I contacted the noble foundation, maybe they can help.

Me and the code travelled at M. Afterward the code remained at that speed, it has sufficient power. It sounds more impossible than it was. The car didnt break through, I did. Yes the cross is real. This system would be what God sees when he looks at somebody driving a car. It exists and controls all cars in real life. I believe other objects in physics would have similar systems. All based on the real life laws of physics. You are getting sidetracked by video games. I was testing an open physics engine.

8. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

again with the moment of inertia. When the car loses grip and essentially flies. The time after the moment of inertia. It doesnt really matter. You can watch all of this. It wont need words.

9. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

I know enough.

Because you will benefit greatly.

I made a few evolutionary steps. My standard is perfection.

This japanese cryptographer/physicist made a code that code. I did testing that filled it with inforamtion so it was trong enough to travel.

I cant see them anymore.

It was initially through a video game that this process started until the japanese cryptographer got involved and the development of the code began.

10. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

To Voodoochile Possibility 1: I congratulate you on one of the most entertaining spoofs we have witnessed on these forums for quite some time.

To Voodoochile Possibility 2: You know you have to seek help. Don't delay any longer. I don't want to read in one month or one year about how a sad, deluded individual committed suicide. Talk to a friend, a relative, your doctor, but get help. You need it desperately.

11. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

This is not a spoof. I would be risking a lot for some joke wouldnt I? Its the truth. Truth is often stranger than fiction and all that.

I have ego mania because I did everythign I said I did. Now would be a bad time to check out.

12. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

also, I believe that this theory makes the most sense on what I believe is a metahpysical level. In order for somebody to create a universe they would need to be very very big. To make conscious observations everywhere and at all times, you would need a very very big mind. So infinite, conscious light makes a lot of sense. Light which travels too fast for us to observe it but it makes up everything. Our minds are to slow. I managed to make mine go real fast for a a few seconds. Simple.

13. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

<-------
    its funny, this information makes everybody who reads it, go like that

14. Steve100 O͓͍̯̬̯̙͈̟̥̳̩͒̆̿ͬ̑̀̓̿͋ͬ ̙̳ͅ ̫̪̳͔O Valued Senior Member

Then admit you are lying, or seek mental help.

15. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

Wrong and wrong. Prove me wrong. What would you think if you saw everything I'm talking about???

16. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

As has been pointed out repeatedly the onus of proof rests with you. You have not offered one iota of evidence to support your contention, let alone anything that could constitute 'proof', or even material to justify considering your claims as a possible hypothesis. It is not up to us to prove anything.

I would think I was mentally unstable and would immediately seek professional help.

17. Tnerb Banned Banned

His avatar and this utter nonsense imply to me that the result of this idea and the result of this thread are equal to it!
    lol...

18. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

That's an easy one. 6 pages of no-evidence for your claims and 6 pages of supportive evidence for your delusion.

19. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

It was stolen from me. I have suggested a way to get it. Arent you the least bit curious to know if this is true or not?
    I know how crazy it sounds which is why it took me 6 months to start telling everybody I could.
    I am very sick of the mental health comments. 1 would do the trick. As you can see I am disagreeing every time. That wont change. I am very fast and very strong.
    Most of you on this website would be left brained people. Good with numbers and so on. I am right brained. I jad the best right hemusphere out of a few million people. This is how I was able to do so much.

20. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

Nobody has answered that question yet. What would you think if you saw everythin I'm talking about?

21. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

Point being, God being conscious light makes a lot of sense.

The internet is great. My honesty has been judged on my previous level of forum activity and now my avatar. The truth is the truth. Avatars are just pictures.

I picked that avatar for a reason.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2008
  22. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

Do you not understand how I have been robbed of my proof along with a year of my life? Did I not punctuate that part properly? Was it unreadable?

23. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

I don't really care. Your problems are your problems. The onus of evidence is entirely on you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.