Scientific proof that God exists

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by voodoochile, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

Yet Another Woo-Woo Presenting His Crackpot "Theory" on the Intertubes.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Your going to need to present some kind of theory that we can test for ourselves, the enviroment and scenario need to be replicated. Video footage of the event would be a very good start. I don't think your a liar or your telling the truth, im indifferent, I would like to be able to somehow test what you are suggesting.

peace.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

I get what your saying and I believe you don't know how a driving simulator works. I'm not good at writing so I advise looking into how the laws of physics work with binary code in a driving simulator . As for my proof, you believe it when you see what I'm talking about.

Also, Fuck Sony.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Now people are just going to think your some dude who is working for panasonic or microsoft, trying to make sony's sales go down the drain.

peace.

8. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

Stryder;
    This is my first post on the internet.
    They could see where the speed was going so they had time to prepare.
    There was no religious intention. It was a scientific process to predict a car's movement according to the laws of physics. It turned out a car held all the secrets and I found the majority of them.

9. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

EmptyForceOfChi; no agenda other than the truth.

10. moementum7 ~^~You First~^~ Registered Senior Member

I'm completely open to out of the box possibilities but you have to understand that without more information, links, or anything else that might help support your experience then even someone as open as I am can not accept your story to the point of taking action (not buying sony) without more relevant info.

If you can not understand why someone would not jump on your band wagon with only the information you have provided thus far then that in itself shows you lack a balanced and practical perspective in general.

I've seen metalic flying saucers so believe me, I'm not resistant to out of the ordinary occurences, lol... but please deliver more info, preferred links, etc.

Even if your full of shit your ideas might make for a good movie

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Why not just show us. Sneak an mpeg recorder into work and make a video.

12. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

And congratulations: it's been a long time since someone manged such pure unmitigated drivel in their first post.

Utter crap: ever heard the term GIGO?
    "The laws of physics" do not exist at all, anywhere, in any computer software.
    All there is is what has been programmed in of what we know of the laws so far.
    That would be why the term is "modelling" - it's an approximation to indicate the likeliest outcomes, and these results are then modified (and sometimes the software itself also) by results obtained in the real world (depending, of course, on the intended purpose of the software).
    A computer game does not have (and would not require) fully-accurate physics modelling - just an idealisation to approximate reality.
    Take fewer drugs, learn something about the real world (and computers) and come back in a couple of years.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2008
  13. phlogistician Banned Banned

I like Nuts.

14. Steve100 O͓͍̯̬̯̙͈̟̥̳̩͒̆̿ͬ̑̀̓̿͋ͬ ̙̳ͅ ̫̪̳͔O Valued Senior Member

I really doubt anyone who works on physics engines, and is so good at it he can break through space time would have never posted on the internet before.

I would completely believe you if it weren't for that.

15. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

The only thing you have to believe is that one decision. Thats when everything got a little outside the box. All the proof and information is in owned by Kazonori Yamauchi. There is no band wagon just an idea on how to force him to make this public now. Got any better ideas on how to do that? The movie would be short. I show up, do about 20 impossible things and fuck off at the end.

16. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

Oli; A computer game does not have (and would not require) fully-accurate physics modelling - just an idealisation to approximate reality. This whole process was about making a fully accurate physics model.

17. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

Prove it.

18. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

Are you judging my honesty based on my previous level of activity in internet forums?

19. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

This thread isn't even worthy of the Pseudoscience subforum. I vote it gets moved to the Cesspool.

All those in favor say, "aye."

20. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

21. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

That's what I'm talking about. Anymore votes?

22. voodoochile Registered Senior Member

your looking for a group to go, nay

23. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

If you're just going to be a "nay-sayer" then you'll have to go somewhere else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.