Sci Forums - Name that Star!

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Theoryofrelativity, Apr 6, 2006.

1. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

Cole while I think your heart is in the right place this is an extremely fucked up thing to lay at someones' feet for something they did when they were 6. He said he regrets it and there is no way to take it back, so this is just unneccesary.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

(ToR whispers...now Coley you know this is true! and yes Gustav was the only one for this job! But what a great job he's doing! meanwhile I am engaging in very low brow rapping contest with emptychi in general philo forum of all places, so must dash!)

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

I think he was joking sockpuppet

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Just gigglin'.
    Just sayin'.

My, I feel like I am drunk tonight.

8. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

I was being serious. However, the whole incident was over in about 5 minutes. Most of that was spent convincing him that we were serious. We honestly didn't think he would do it because he was a pretty smart kid, even at that age. However, after a few minutes of convincing argument and feigned seriousness on our part, he dropped his pants to his ankles, tried to take a few steps toward the goat, the goat bolted, we started laughing, he looked at us angrily and pulled his pants up and started chasing us around the field.

I did a lot of "evil" things to all of my brothers and my sister growing up. Nearly killed one of them (the one that chased the goat) twice. Hit him in the head with a cast-iron iron once and a large rock another time. The iron put him in a coma for about 10 days. His head was the size of a watermelon and oozing pus. Everyone thought he was gonna die. This was around the same age as the goat incident.

I hated my brothers until I went off to college, and they hated me. Caligula-type shit. Human shit. When I left home for college though and didn't see them for about a year, everything changed. I missed them. I started feeling horrible for all the shit I'd done to them. I wrote them and apologized. I called them and apologized. I realized how bad I had been to them. I began to worry about how much I had probably scarred them for life. I still feel bad about it, but today I'm closer to my brothers than anyone else in my life. I love them and they love me, as far as any of us are capable of loving.

True, we are all fucked up, in more ways than one, but in our fucked up way, we love each other and can rely on each other as brothers should be able to rely on each other. I'd kill for them. I haven't killed myself yet because of them. One of them made me promise him a few years back that I wouldn't kill myself without talking to him first. He said, "Don't you fucking leave without me goddammit!" and I know he doesn't want to go just yet, so I am holding on.

Hey water, I'm glad you are gigglin'. I'm feeling pretty good tonight too.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. cole grey Hi Valued Senior Member

I'm sure you were serious that you felt bad about that, and you should to some minor degree, enough to make you appreciate the relationship you have now and how much you know now that you and your family are so dependent on each other, which you do - but I was kidding about me spending hours a week at a therapist trying to exorcise the memory, I figured you would know from how completely over the top I was being - I wasn't scarred for life - your story just reminded me of the one I mentioned.

I look back at that incident and laugh now.

Eventually, when faced with the realities of this world, I think my brother and I can look back, in some twisted way, at the times we were trying to beat each other to death as something we shared and can become wiser through. We were angry at things other than each other, but we didn't have the power to lash out at those things - so we took it out on each other.

10. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

I'm a fan of the following people, in alphabetical order:

Beryl, because she's just so kool.
    Cottontop3000, because he's just so kool too.
    SkinWalker, because he just has the right idea about stuff.
    tiassa, because his posts are so well thought out.
    vslayer, just because.

*praises*

That may or may not be an all-inclusive list. That's just everyone I can think of at the moment.

11. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

cole grey, I wasn't sure if you were joking or not. Things like what you mentioned happen to people every day, and they do fuck some people up for life. I'm glad your experience didn't have as much of an impact on your life as you stated. I'm glad you were joking.

I agree with you about your last sentence. Taking things out on those closest to us that have nothing to do with them is true in my case. For some reason, we accept this as normal. It's sad, but true.

Athelwulf, thanks for being a fan.

I'm a fan of you too. I was overwhelmed.

12. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

No problem man. And thanks to you too.

13. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

I meant cole was joking when reprimanding you!

14. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Hey, there was no smiley face in my misinterpretation of what you said. Are you trying to put smiley faces on my face now?

15. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

you know that's a funny thing when I read my post I did wonder where that smiley had come from! I thought it was highly unlikely you'd be smiling at me? How odd? Cor phenomena on sci forums!!!

16. cole grey Hi Valued Senior Member

tor and cotton -
    you two are cute, pigtails in the inkwell and all that...

17. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Tor, want to get a room now?

18. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Cute? Why, I never! I'm big, bad and mean. Booooo!!! I don't get the pigtails in the inkwell reference.

19. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

pigtails in inkwells? how old are you, we had biro's when I was at school or cartridge equipped fountain pens at least...blimey did u use feathers and quills too...... eeeeeeeeeek, you look quite young in your pics?

20. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

when boys and girls fancied each other at school there was usually some fisticuffs involved while they tried to figure out methods of physical contact. Hence pigtail pulling (inkwells like 100yrs ago???) although I was more blatant, i just chased them round the playground demanding a kiss.

I do not fancy thee, but I can see from some of your other postings now why you are so agressive and mean to me. Your mindset shall we say is more clearer to me now. So I shall be more tolerant hence forth.

Animal feeling threatened going in attack mode when all he wants is a tummy rub..yes?

Last edited: Apr 13, 2006
  21. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

meanwhile this is genuine phenomenon! Of course there are no peer approved papers in respected journals yet to back this up! :bugeye:

22. cole grey Hi Valued Senior Member

Haven't you ever seen "little house on the prairie"? They had reruns here for a thousand years it seems like. I would be six feet under if I was old enough to use an inkwell as a actual reference.
    I'm blessed - I look young, but I am really a hundred and seventeen years old. I sleep in an oxygen tent and have never seen the sun.

23. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

I just chased the girls around the playground and pinched them. I got paddled a lot by the principal.

You don't fancy me? Golly, Tor, all the girls fancy me. Why don't you fancy me? I'd love to hear you tell me why I am so mean and aggressive towards you.
    Is it more clearer to you now? Again, illuminate me.

I'm honored beyond words.

goddammit, how did you figure me out so fast?