roswell aliens

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by orcot, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Oh, my bad.
    When you said "end this charade" I didn't realise you meant you were just going to log out again and not post anymore.
    Well, fingers crossed you keep that stance for a year or two.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

Ugh. This is being discussed here as well?
    Robert Hastings claims the Memo was released in 1976 to Bruce Maccabee, and claims he's been discussing it since 1981.

Hastings also claims the memo has nothing to do with Roswell, but relates to the Aztec, New Mexico incident which was exposed as a hoax in 1952.

Also consider that what was recovered from the Roswell Incident was debris, not 'Three intact flying saucers containing three bodies each'.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Jim S Registered Senior Member

I know for a fact that aliens are living here - right amongst us. The place I just retired from is owned by some of them, they came from some planet called chi-ca-go. They look a little like humans, even wear clothes. Their internal parts are different though, for instance they have shit for brains.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Xmo1 Registered Senior Member

Declassification:
    Some information is public knowledge. For example, Hughes, an aviator and good guy, owned Area 51. Who killed him? Second, what is the extent of the classification and/or declassification of the Roswell incident? Was information related to Roswell ever classified? If classified documents existed, were they declassified? Official references please.

8. orcot Valued Senior Member

Who is hughes?

I suggest reading the first page of this thread it has link to the FBI library site were declassified documents are published.

also did you know that Roswel and Area 51 are 1108 km apart? (link)

9. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

And some is public myth.

Source please. Area 51 grew out of Groom Lake, which wasn't owned by Hughes.

What makes you think he was killed? Kidney failure at age 70 (and shit physical condition to boot) is the given reason.

Ever considered using the FOIA? Or even Googling. The report was classified, and now it's not.

Last edited: May 9, 2011
  10. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Not knowledge, myth.

11. gmilam Valued Senior Member

Wow... just - wow. :facepalm: