Ron Paul and the rise of libertarian politics in America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Fraggle Rocker, Nov 25, 2007.

1. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

You mean he looks good in a suit? I think we need a little more than that.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sandy Banned Banned

No. He seems to have honor, integrity, substance, morals, patriotism, good character, humor, wealth, success, and he LOVES serving this country etc...

The only thing he's lacking for me to support him 100% is Christianity.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

good chacater he was accused of abusing his dog. and equating his son's serving his campaign doesn't seem to be patriotic, moral, honorable, or being an act that shows integrity.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sandy Banned Banned

Some liberal rag says he strapped his dog cage to the top of his car 25 years ago and we're supposed to care?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

And I'm sorry. I just can't understand what this means: "equating his son's serving his campaign doesn't seem to be patriotic, moral, honorable, or being an act that shows integrity."

8. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

first abusing animals is a warning sign of someone being a serial killer. Second i forgot the word iraq after serving.

9. sandy Banned Banned

Yeah but Romney doesn't abuse animals. The left is getting desperate to find/create ANYTHING bad about him. He TERRIFIES them. They can only use his Mormonism so long before their hypocrisy shows...

So you were actually trying to say: "equating his son's serving Iraq his campaign doesn't seem to be patriotic, moral, honorable, or being an act that shows integrity." Sorry. I still don't get it.

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Mormonism IS a sect of Christianity, they told me that themselves.

11. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

sorry have been half asleep when i wrote that what i meant was he equated his sons serving his campaign as equal to serving in iraq.
    sticking your dog on the roof of your car in its box for a long car trip is abuse.

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I don't understand why that's wrong, either. The dog probably loved it.

13. sandy Banned Banned

Mormonism is not Christianity. We don't have sects. We have wanabes. Man-made religions. Denominations. Pure Christianity doesn't need/have/honor sects. Non-denominational, Bible-based pure Christianity is pleasing to Jesus. The rest--with all its man-made rules/regulations is not.

LOL about the car.

Romney is the best candidate. Too bad he's a Mormon.

14. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

have you even read the bible?

15. sandy Banned Banned

Many, many, many times. And every day. But I'm more interested in doing His work. And I'm done discussing anything about Jesus here. Wrong thread.

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

They call themselves the Jesus Christ Church of Latter Day Saints. That's Jesus. If you studied the history of your own religion, you would know that Christianity itself started as a sect of Judaism. Early Christianity was made up of many different schools of thought. You yourself are part of the sect known as Evangelicals.

17. sandy Banned Banned

They haven't used the "Jesus Christ" part in years. They're LDS. I am not an Evangelical. Please do not try to label me. I fit in no catagory.

18. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

They sure do, that's what they call themselves when they come to my door.

19. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

protastantism is man made the closest to the orginal christianity are the othradox religions.

20. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

you talk like an evagelical. you act like an evangelical. therefore you in all honest probably are a evangelical. also all the born-again religions are a sub-sect of the evangelical movement.

21. sandy Banned Banned

I'm not an Evangelical. I'm not any denomination or "religion". I'm a born-again on-fire-for Jesus Christian. No denomination. No label. Just a born-again Christian.

22. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

Sorry to interrupt your little love chat pjdude and sandy, but as this is a Ron Paul topic, I thought I'd mention that he broke 10 million today in Q4 fundraising.

23. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

:yay: