Rich people are shallow

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by spuriousmonkey, Oct 24, 2005.

1. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

On what evidence do you base your conclusion? How many rich kids do you know personally?

Isn't that conclusion similar to how avid racists make all-inclusive decisions about (whatever race the racists hate)? And is that a good thing or a bad thing in your mind?

Yeah, racists say similar things about those that they hate ...sometimes even throwing in a good, old-fashioned lynching party, too.

Baron Max

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Azzy42 Registered Senior Member

I admitt this was bit of a generalisation. Not all rich ppl are this way but in my area there happens to be a vast number of rich shallow ppl which deserve a beating for their actions(long story). So I officially apologise for my statement.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. valich Registered Senior Member

Would you care to explain that a little bit more intelligently and deeper? That is, of course, if you WANT an intelligent reply? I think that I did post an intelligent contribution to this thread, and you?

I have a few friends that are now rich (millionaires) and they are as down-to-earth and rational as they come. But nowadays there are so many millionaires that maybe people are no longer considered rich until you're a billionaire. I have no friends that are billionaires - at least not yet.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.