Rethinking Birthright Citizenship

Discussion in 'Politics' started by angrybellsprout, Jan 14, 2008.

1. sandy Banned Banned

I'm done with immigration. I want the borders locked/sealed and no more immigrants of any kind for the next 10 years. We have enough. The criminal aliens ruined it for everyone. Now we have 50 million parasites here sucking us dry. Ugh...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Insisting that the tossed salad bullshit is multiculturalism is to take the ignorant route. I recognize that many people find it easier to assert an argument if they use fact-free definitions and demand a narrowing of the scope of applicable history. I agree the tossed salad aspect is problematic, but it comes about in part because of irrational demands by some within the empowered majority. The problem cannot be solved until that aspect, too, is addressed.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Ethnic desegregation won't stop. Bigots can't face it, and can't erase it.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Pandaemoni Valued Senior Member

Where does the 50 million number come from?

8. sandy Banned Banned

Realistic estimates. Since we can't count them and there appear to be at least 20 million along the border states, the 50 mil number is more realistic.

CAPS says 38 million.

http://www.capsweb.org/newsroom/index.php

9. Pandaemoni Valued Senior Member

Searching the link, they seem to say "20 to 38 million." As such, I am still not certain whence comes the 50MM estimate. Your estimate is 250% to 130% the size of theirs, and they gave a nice fat range rather than picking a number. Why is yours so far outside of their nice fat range?

Is it that you are hoping it's that high because they you get to feel the pleasure of being outraged by that number?