Resources For Learning About The Jewish People and Judaism

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by mmatt9876, May 1, 2017.

1. mmatt9876 Registered Senior Member

Could the moderators please delete this topic because it has brought me a lot of anxiety. Thank you.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. mmatt9876 Registered Senior Member

I gave it some thought and I do not believe there is anything wrong with this thread. I also do not believe it has to be deleted anymore. Thank you.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. mmatt9876 Registered Senior Member

I believe I had read somewhere that Ireland was invaded and colonized by the English, Scottish, Normans, and Vikings over the years. I wonder if it is safe for me to say that being part Irish I may have ancestry from one or more of those four invaders too.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. mmatt9876 Registered Senior Member

I am glad to share that there was nothing wrong with any of my posts for this topic.

8. mmatt9876 Registered Senior Member

Does anybody know what building projects the Jews worked on during their enslavement in Egypt?

9. mmatt9876 Registered Senior Member

I just wanted to share with you guys that I respect the Jewish people and Judaism.

10. mmatt9876 Registered Senior Member

I carry a certain level of indifference when it comes to the Jewish people and Judaism.

11. mmatt9876 Registered Senior Member

Actually I have decided that I respect and like the Jewish people and Judaism.

12. mmatt9876 Registered Senior Member

I am sorry about my obsessive postings today, I was having a bad day.

13. mmatt9876 Registered Senior Member

I wanted to share that according to my research I am a German, Polish, Irish, and Russian American. I am not sure how much more diverse I am yet.

14. mmatt9876 Registered Senior Member

I also wanted to share that I love and respect all people regardless of race or religion.

15. mmatt9876 Registered Senior Member

I know that Islam, Christianity, Buddhism, and Hinduism are religions with millions if not billions of followers each. Does Judaism have as many followers as those big four religions?

16. mmatt9876 Registered Senior Member

Here is an interesting link I found relevant to my last question about numbers of worshipers by religion. Christianity, Islam, and Hinduism are the top three. Judaism appears to be a smaller religion. Christianity, Islam, and Judaism are the three biggest Abrahamic religions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_religious_groups

17. mmatt9876 Registered Senior Member

According to my latest research on my ancestry using family and online resources I am most likely only a German, Polish, Irish, and Russian American.

18. mmatt9876 Registered Senior Member

Learning about different cultures and religions can be wholesome and enlightening because you learn about and gain an appreciation for different peoples. You do not necessarily have to follow different religions to learn about and appreciate them.