Re: Intelligent People 'Less Likely to Believe in God'

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by S.A.M., Dec 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

So let me get this, the minute a theist changes their "stance" their IQ jumps up? Hmm, maybe a reduction in melanin has the same effect? What about a sex change operation?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Roman Banned Banned

So is there any bigotry the question "Are there differences other than skin color between blacks and whites?"

You can't see how retarded you're being, can you.

First you accuse sam of trolling rather than confront the question, then you embed that little nugget of intellectual failure amongst all your whining about sam. Am I supposed to consider that intellectually honest?

Who the fuck cares what sam does? She raises valid points, consistently, in extremely confrontational ways, yet rather than consider what she says, you get confrontational right back. If you can't handle her being a bitch, is that your problem, or her problem?

These forums need sam. She creates the necessary contrary opinions that sciforums thrives on, and the consequent drama that accompanies it. Something like 40 times per day.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Roman Banned Banned

Don't even bother. The people here are unable to discuss the issue of race here rationally. Either they're racist bigots, or liberal pussies. There's a surprising lack of in between on the issue.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I'm always surprised by political correctness in sciforums. It seems so...alien. Its all Satyr's fault

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Roman Banned Banned

It's because science reveals a lot of stuff that challenges people's worldview. I blame the housewives and highschoolers with dainty dispositions.

9. Balerion Banned Banned

Obviously not. Where do you come up with that? Are you a theist? Is that why you find the question of intelligence differences between theists and non-theists so offensive? What about that question isn't honest? And how does it compare to asking if blacks are as smart as whites? You have yet to tell me just what about the argument is so offensive or wrong. All you're doing is huffing and puffing.

Apparently not, Mr. Punctuation Failure.

I could care less how you view it, Roman. And I have confronted the question, you just apparently refuse to read the part where I tell you exactly why she's a troll. It's your failure to see what she does, not mine.

You're misrepresenting what she actually does, and you know it. She raises a point--valid or not--and despite being so actively involved, dismisses any attempt to counter her argument. She is the epitome of intellectual dishonest at this forum. I swear to god, if she said the sky was brown, and I said "What makes you say that" it would take me ten replies to actually get her to come up with a response to the question, if she responds at all! That isn't discourse, that's trolling!

Ahahahhahaha! OK, so now I see why you're all up in arms over her. Did she show you her tits, or something? Do you guys cyber at the end of the day? I mean, you are an intelligent person who makes valuable contributions, and you're fucking blind to this troll, and I think it's intentional.

10. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

I will close this thread if posters can't stay on topic. This seems to be turning into yet another examination of SAM rather than a discussion of the topic.

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You can close it James, I don't think anyone is interested in discussing why theists are dumber but blacks are not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.