Rape of men by women

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by tignerjeffrey, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

VI I admire you for carrying on, but she's more interested in strawman arguments followed with aggression and insults than discussion. Clearly the suggestion that both sexes are at fault gets up her nose as it flies in the face of the blame men attitude; but she's doing a great job of proving the point. :shrug:

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Stoniphi obscurely fossiliferous Valued Senior Member

Remember back there when I said I went through a lot of counseling to get myself together, birch? I urge you to give that some serious consideration yourself. Why?

Folks who spew insult, cuss and swear while denigrating, insulting and disparaging others - especially on an anonymous level - usually have a serous problem they are failing to deal with. That's why.

...and please look up the word "surreal", as you constantly use it inappropriately.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

I believe the slang term is:

Laptop Gangster

But hey, I won't judge.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

I think you're being too kind, Stoniphi. I'd tell her to do something else but it involves razorblades and death, and it would probably be a violation of the ToS.

Yes, I know I'm being unnecessarily angry and uncharitable...but hey, I'm 21. You only get to be 'young and angry' once. And I really don't have any compassion for someone who makes a career out of lashing out incoherently and refusing to use one little shred of reason.

8. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Or you can be an old angry guy

9. birch Valued Senior Member

you people are so amazingly stupid. it's also because of anonymity that anti-flag has the gall to state that women are more manipulative. i bet he wouldn't if he was at some group that dealt with abuse victims which are often both male and female.

and vi, being female, absolutely wouldn't unless she really only has half a brain cell rather than the one left.

10. birch Valued Senior Member

you don't use reason, just stupidity. you think mass agreement equals intelligence. not when that group is idiotic. now connect the dots. lmfao

11. birch Valued Senior Member

i haven't been blaming men, idiot. it's that you are the one who thinks women have to be blamed or else it automatically by default means that men are being blamed. this is because you are a hypocritical insecure twat of a male.

12. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

Does it involve disgusting babies too?
    I wouldn't worry, we seem to have "Ostrich mods" anyway.

13. birch Valued Senior Member

let's wrap this up, shall we??

honestly, in my dealings with both males and females i haven't noticed that manipulative ability and how it's used has anything to do with gender but has to do with just an individual's makeup and values/ethics.

within any group of males, you will find those who are good men and those who are bad. within any group of females, the same as above. i've known women who are honest and wouldn't manipulate anyone as well as women who manipulate as their modus operandi. the same goes for men, some are ethical and some are not. as for abuse of all kinds, the same with both genders and that it has to do with one's individual character and their values rather than gender.

now all the above would be obvious to anyone who has a semblance of a brain but evidently most of you don't.

14. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

well, you'd be wrong. I find power sexually attractive, but rape has nothing to do with it. If someone breaks into your house and takes all your stuff, its not your fault and has nothing to do with sexual attractiveness. Same thing with rape. Its not your fault someone breaks into your body and takes from you. Rape says so much more about the rapist and not teh victim

15. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

:bravo: I agree.

16. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

same here. But the man's own self view of machismo and fear of his friends laughing at him would probably stop him.

My husband has a male employee/friend who got his nose broke by this girlfriend. She is mentally ill and is on meds. Unfortunately she is pregnant so she is off her meds for a bit. The man says she didn't hit him, the illness did and he isn't sending a pregnant women to jail for somethign that isn't her fault.

Well, how about that situation?

17. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

LOL, yeah, asgard does the same too. Its like stealth misogyny. LOL

18. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

rapists and bullies are the fault of the state? LMAO what crap! Are abusive parents the fault of the stat as well? They are usually the ones who create the bullies and rapists. Lord love a duck, what crap

19. Stoniphi obscurely fossiliferous Valued Senior Member

Do you really think that addressing people in this manner advances your point of view and gains you respect? IMHO you are not doing yourself any good with this behavior.

BTW, this qualifies as "verbal abuse".

20. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

So you don't see that violation as an indication of them being weak and powerless like birch does? Good, you're more progessive than you seem. Unfortunately others are not.
    Sounds like most other victims not wanting to blame the abuser and looking for excuses. :shrug:
    If you think it's men that cause the macho attitude and not both sexes then I'd say that's a sexist attitude.

Given your post content you're hardly in a position to accuse others, but as I said, there's a double standard on these sorts of topics so this isn't a surprise. Men are supposed to "suck it up" without responding or defending against sexism, and any who does have the guts to speak out is branded a misogynist who doesn't support women.
    Now considering the first post of mine that you quoted on this page opens with the words "it's both sexes" you're going to end up looking stupid too if you go down that road, but it's up to you. :shrug:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2011
  21. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

It was also reported, but seemingly ignored. I doubt it would take more than 5 minutes for action to be taken in a "women raped by men" thread. :shrug:

22. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

That's the norm with most girls, and that is why once you become a wussie, you're done. I got friends that fell because of that, and I fell because of that a few years back when I started to get into the game.

23. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

Well some women are not into it. Maybe its a small percentage and maybe it's not , I have no idea. If you are looking for long term, it's best to act yourself (powerful or not). If you are just game playing, then act in such a manner as to acquire the most possible women by obfuscating your real nature with a codified "stud" demeanor. It's a lot of work with actually a pretty small payoff in the end.