RANT your frustrations HERE! ROOM 101

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Theoryofrelativity, Apr 21, 2006.

1. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Oh my fucking nothing yes! Any "Real Men Blah Blah" annoys me too. It turns everything into a masculinity contest. Do something more productive with your testosterone, dudes!

It's especially annoying when they're homophobes that say "fag" way too much. They deserve a nosebleed.

And what about people who take what people say way too literally. Like when you say "always", they have to go "well not always". And shit like that. Or if you say "Oh my god", oh wait, you must believe in a god or something... :bugeye:

Expect more rants from me in this thread, I guess. I seem to have a lot to rant about.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

I am tired of celebrities speaking about motherhood or fatherhood- You see this crap in magazines and television, we don't need that bit of information

I am tired of activists- These people fabricate ideologies and sell them to us after spinning them more than humany possible, who by the way are usually in it for one profit or the other, an example are the ACLU and green earth people

I am tired of rude people- This people can't take a little bit of irregularity so they have to take it out on others, Fuck them

I am tired of illegal immigrants who speak illegal languages- They make people around them uncomfortable by speaking foreign languages, its rude to say the least, the fuckers.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

I am tired of being so amazing and talented. I wanna be normal

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cato less hate, more science Registered Senior Member

yeah, you ever live near Detroit? for the year I lived there, every young Arab guy I saw fell into two categories.
    1. nerds that tight pants and tight button up shirts
    2. guys that thought they were The Fonze (from happydays).

there didn't seem to be one normal dressing young Arab person in the whole area. no sweatshirts, no t-shirts, and the only polo shirts you saw, invariably had popped collars.

8. Tnerb Banned Banned

sargentlard:
    feel ya.

9. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

It feels good to get it out there!

Last edited: Apr 23, 2006
  10. BSFilter Nature has no kindess/illwill Registered Senior Member

I hate people who speak before they think

11. cole grey Hi Valued Senior Member

this is a good one. People that watch oprah should not be getting parenting ideas from people that are on oprah. You have to be pretty dumb to want to know about tom cruise's ideas for parenting.

I'm tired of people who think speaking a foreign language is illegal. And I'm tired of people who think every word said in their presence is their business.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2006
  12. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Oh, and animal activists. Hate them too.

13. duendy Registered Senior Member

so does this mean you love the evil fukers who are torturing millionsof animals...?

14. jax0509 The non-believer Registered Senior Member

while it is cruel would you rather there was no cure for cancer found because they couldnt test it, look what happened when they tested the drugs on humans, would you rather see a rat die or a human die?

15. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

hmmm stuff that pisses me off, immigrants comming into my country and then complaining when people fly our national flag. if they come into our country then they abide by our customs. if we went into the middle east and told them to take their flag down you would be whipped. you cant even reinact the nativity for fucks sake because muslims say it offends them. fuck them the cunts what right do they have to say that, whats worse is we have a useless pm who gives into their every whim just to please them. yet you get and ASBO if you have a pig ornament in your window because it offends the person who lives opposite across the road, and yes that did happen, not to me but it did happen. yet a muslim dresses up as a suicide bomber and marches across london in protest and what happens to him NOTHING.

16. duendy Registered Senior Member

you re V E R Y naive. i cannot explain in full or it will derial main ...subject?..of tis thread but here are some pointers. it is false the whole notion that testing on animals is best way to test drugs. rthis total scam has been adequately analyzed Hans Reuch 'Slaughter of the Innocent' ad others

Alyernatives exists but beCAUE of the evil of tis industry are ignored.

But most importantly. we have no RIGHT touse other beings to supposedly 'defeat' our diseases....mostly brought on by the same evil fukers PUSHIN AV and 'medication and intervention'....for example google 'The Cancer Business'!!

it is a complete abomination treating animals like 'we' are.

17. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Natives who complain about immigrants.

18. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Rather, I hate the way that some of these animal activists go about their regime. IE, vandalising the scientists cars, harrassing their families, burning down the labs and robbing their loved ones graves. So yes, I do support the scientists.

19. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

Even worse, less recent immigrants complaining about newer immigrants. Any Americans who aren't entirely of American Indian descent fit at best into the first category

20. draqon Banned Banned

Love thats so hard to find.
    Loneleness that surrounds my heart.
    Stars that shine like they are the closest thing I got.
    Time that zooms past by and leaves regrets and shame behind.
    Dreams that tend to last as long as life and never come true.
    And there you are looking past horizon at new you.

21. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

99% of everything is shit! 99% of Hollywood movies suck! 99% of MTV is crap! 99% of commercial radio is AAARGH! 99% of all TV shows... BLURP! Even 99% of Sciforums threads are pointless drivel!

22. draqon Banned Banned

100% of all feelings are true and hurt me as "you" never do. 100% of "you" dont exist as I imagine you for poem I create. 100% knowledge I have of myself. 100% every day looking at mirror in front. 100% understanding of pain others have felt. and 0% understanding of what has actually been felt.

23. ecclesiastes Registered Senior Member

im reaaaaaaaalllly so annoyed at myself these days...i just live in dreamland..feelin like a total loser man damn im sick of this complainin n my biggest problem :LAZINESS!!!!
    I HAAAAAAAAAATE THAT n i hate myself for it.