Raise your hand if you didn't see this coming

Discussion in 'Politics' started by buffys, Mar 4, 2004.

1. Undecided Banned Banned

Thats your opinnion and your entitled to it.

Right...that's why I oppose the opinion you proposed, re-read what you wrote please.

Iraq was aquiring conventional arms and funds during the containment it could of aquired weapons of mass destruction just as easily.

You don't acquire WMD; they aren't plentiful as an AK-47 on the market If so do tell... Your logic is unsupported and convoluted at best, the Iraqis were getting tokenarms probably from arms dealers. You don't know much about military hardware, or the arms trade. It's very evident, not even the US tried to pass this one off. The premise of the invasion was WMD, defend that.

Iraq was never supposed to be completely unarmed, that was not the premise of the containment policy. The whole reason for it's existence is so that Iraq would not threaten another nation. And let's explore your so called "evidence":

"The 40 rockets in the launcher included 20 that appeared to be French-made and designed for use with the Alouette helicopter, Army officers said

The date of the article is MONDAY
    October 27, 2003
    which is after the successful invasion of Iraq. Recent vintage could mean aquired after the war was over, alas arms dealers. There is no evidence that Saddam acquired them. Might is not convincing, try again.

"Last December, Tageszeitung newspaper reported that over 80 German companies were listed in Iraq's weapons report to the UN."

Germans guilty in Iraq supergun case The Super Gun was being made in 1989! You obviously don't know what the hell you are posting.

About the last one the whole thing is iffy at best:

So? Proof? You have not shown anything of substance, and you showing me things that were relevant in the 80's! Please be gone.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. RonVolk Registered Senior Member

Undecided, I'm not making you angry because I disagree with you am I? Or are you just trying to get the last post in because that way other people will think you "won."

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Undecided Banned Banned

I have won, you are just dragging this on...you have given nothing to support your stance. Although I am rather impressed by your effort to be the last to post.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. RonVolk Registered Senior Member

LOL, Ok, If you say so. Now, please post something after this.

8. Undecided Banned Banned

What a shock! Anyways if anyone else has something to argue please do. Frankly I would ask the mods to delete the last 4 posts for the waste of forum space, and not adding anything to the debate. Thank you.

P.S- also delete any subsequent posts that deal with this infantile discussion.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. SpyMoose Secret double agent deer Registered Senior Member

Woohoo, 20 illigal rockets! Dont spend them all in one place. I guess those twenty rockets made Iraq a big player again eh? Why can't we get us some of thse French wonder-rockets?

10. buffys Registered Loser Registered Senior Member

I'd say delete the last page and a half, everything since the discussion became pure left/right rhetoric. The talking heads on CNN provide enough of that.