Ra, the first GOD

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by witnessjudgejury, Feb 9, 2006.

1. Adstar Valued Senior Member

Innocent victims are with God. And your thoughts on God are your thoughts, muddied by the lack of understanding.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. iam Banned Banned

Who are you to judge that I am the one who lacks understanding? According to your 'beliefs'? And by the way, how do you know YOU have the correct take on "God?" JERKS! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU??? Religion is nothing but a 'belief system'. That is why it is called a 'faith'. It is not fact. At most it is a theory and not even a shred based on actual evidence. What christians consider evidence could be applied to any number of differing theories. It is people like yourself who belong in the insane asylum. Why? Because you are unable or unwilling to see beyond or grasp any other ideology or thought. To believe in a god based on a primitive, violent, hypocritical, contradictory historical rendering such as the "Bible" and furthermore to believe it is without flaw when it was written by man and at a time of mass supersititon and ignorance is UTTER DELUSION AND INSANITY. I nor anyone has complete understanding and NEITHER DO YOU! all you have is your delusion to embrace. This delusion stems from the belief that christians have 'COMPLETE' understanding, though not directly said. It is HIDDEN MALICE, EGOTISTICAL, FEAR, POWER-HUNGRY and degeneracy disguised as light. It is dogma disguised as ultimate truth. Dogma is lies coveting the seat of truth through pure and blind belief. Christianity is actually the antithesis of truth. It is 'afraid' of the truth. Christian ideology does not support true spiritual and mental growth thereby christians are threatened. Because it is so fixed and intolerant of any new information or evidence. It is actually low-vibrational versus for example, buddhism which produces high-vibrational manifestation. This threat is met with more egotistical, elitist bs. It's purpose is to hinder and wipe out any 'truth' or 'threat' that dents their spiritual power trip or fixed fantasy of spiritual superiority. It is quite morbid that christians project exactly the weakness they themselves are plagued by(muddied by the lack of understanding) therefore deceitful solution, dogma.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2006
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. QuarkMoon I Registered Senior Member

I'm the house of Ra too! They call me Ra and Uncut!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. stretched a junkie's broken promise Valued Senior Member

I think I get what you are trying to say WJJ. You sure do have a way with words. Viewed as pure prose, that piece is nicely put together.

8. SnakeLord snakeystew.com Valued Senior Member

So, let's waste some time. Why do you think god would allow you to insult 2/3rds of him but not the last third of him? Is it a sensitive part of himself?

9. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

i recommend early cannibal corpse, or perhaps emperor.

10. deicide128 Registered Senior Member

11. mustafhakofi I sa'id so Registered Senior Member

why are you talking music, F**k off to another section.
    sicknessjustpucky: you are one sad individual, you need to find a good women and have a few sprogs.

12. although i am getting into stoner-ish stuff lately, i like almost all of metal's subgenres even a tiny little microgram of blackmetal here and there. what i have been listening to lately though is the following:

converge
    ion dissonance
    the red chord
    the crown
    at the gates
    darkest hour
    aborted
    old soilwork
    lamb of god
    starkweather
    behemoth
    mastodon
    neurosis
    crowbar
    old man gloom

13. chris barnes sucks now too man what the fuck happened to him. he leaves cannibal corpse and writes 2 good songs with 6 feet under and BAM right into the shitter.

this one is for all you ladies out there its called (death metal voice) MEAT HOOK SODOMY!!!

14. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

LOL boo hisss

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Shoulda foreskin it coming...

15. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

Adstar,

He (judgewitnessjury) pretty much sounds like a goner anyway, just by reading his post. Woody shakes his head.

16. deicide128 Registered Senior Member

mustafhakofi dont worry about it. threads evolve in mysterious ways.

The first time i discovered crowbar was at a concert and let me tell you I wish I didn't. I cant stand them. it just seems to be lacking to me.

i know most of those bands except the following:
    converge
    the red chord
    starkweather
    old man gloom

so what type of metal are they?
    I am interested in how the latest tool album will turn out.

17. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Man, I spit in the hole of the spirit. There is nothing in the rules that says he can't claim to be a god (even though it is a sign of madness). Fuck, yeshua-ben-yosef did, and not a whole lotta people complain (except the smart ones, but then again, that's not a lotta the population). So, stop your bullshittin'.

18. well, converge is a really grindy, noisy, experimental band from boston, theyve been around for a long time but their last two records are really great you can check them out at www.convergecult.com check out songs from the records "jane Doe" and "you fail me"

the red chord is just a really solid, techy death metal band you can listen to them at www.myspace.com/theredchord i recommend listening to "dreaming in dog years"

starkweather is a metal band from philadelphia that broke up in 1996 or so and just recently reformed. they are pretty impossible to describe, but really heavy and evil sounding. theyre definitely worth checking outhttp://www.holyterror.com/starkweather/progress.html or you can hear them on myspace also atwww.myspace.com/starkweather666 i dont know what songs are up there, but if you can find one called "hushabye and goodnight" its pretty awesome.

old man gloom is a weird stonerish sounding band with some fast crazy songs and some really long and drawn out experimental ones in the vein of more recent neurosis or isis. actually i think isis shares a member or two with old man gloom. a good record to check out from them is called "christmas"

maybe you will enjoy some of that stuff.

yeah i'm pretty interested to see what tool will come up with next also. when is that record supposed to be out?

19. dude, if you dont calm down you will have a heart attack. come talk death metal with us for a minute and the bad christians will go away.

20. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

i was lucky enough to see chris barnes' replacement in his first show with cannibal corpse. it was at the pheonix arena in detroit. there were about 15 bands (it was the first HORDE tour....anthrax incited a riot at that show and cops peppersprayed a bunch of skinheads.

i was nowhere near that, as anthrax has always sucked and i refused to watch them.

good times.

21. deicide128 Registered Senior Member

i know tool is done with the mastering of the album but no release date or title as far as i know i would assume april.

The read chord sounds pretty sweet. They remind me of gorguts in some ways if you havent heard of them check out obscura it has some real sweet discordant guitar work.

Starweather was good and converge was soso.

looking for some old man gloom using soulseek which hasnt let me down yet. What do you use to get your music?
    Also how big is yours? (Metal collection that is) mine is around 300 discs.

Its never a dull time at a metal show going to any other type of concert would be boring in comparison or so i imagine. Unless they had sweet visuals like tool. I am not a huge anthrax fan myself although one of my friends is always trying to get me into them.

22. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

Rescue the perishing! (yeah right)

23. Adstar Valued Senior Member

I remember his posts on the Masonic lodge thread, I warned him a few months ago to seek to have the demon removed.

He said in that thread:
    And again:
    Yes Cursed indeed.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days