Quick question for M*W and Trilairian

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by beyondtimeandspace, Nov 30, 2005.

1. heavymetal Banned Banned

What would I do if I were Trilairian - I would try to proof where I had read, that Akhenaten made a tabernacle on the top of mount Sinai ...... hmmm

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. heavymetal Banned Banned

And then I would admit that most of my stories are myths instead of history ....hmmm

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. heavymetal Banned Banned

But then again - I could go on screaming and yelling - it is much more easy .....hmmmm

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. heavymetal Banned Banned

Yes, I think that I will do just that ..........hmmmmmm

8. Trilairian Registered Senior Member

How many sock puppets do you have. Try posting your entire paragraph in one message rather than 10 also. spammer

9. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: Cut the shit, Nisus. You're not fooling anybody.

10. Nisus by peace he shall destroy many Registered Senior Member

You're an idiot MW. I say whatever I want to say. I don't need to use another account to do it;

quite humoring however. And very much a sign that Tril has a few people undercover that really dislike him.

11. Trilairian Registered Senior Member

How many accounts do you have on this forum? I know of at least 3 now.

12. Nisus by peace he shall destroy many Registered Senior Member

Haha you guys are totally stupid.

I'm not taking credit for anyone else but me. Though I do delite in seeing that others scorn u. There is beginning to be a general consensus here, and this is evidence, that people think you are full of it.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2005
  13. Trilairian Registered Senior Member

You call those you dissagree with stupid. You laugh at them. You delight in others who scorn those who tell you that you are wrong. You do those vary things that ypu falsly accuse other of having done to you. No, you are not being persecuted. You are the persecutor of those who explain to you that your religion is wrong.

14. Nisus by peace he shall destroy many Registered Senior Member

I call stupid people stupid.

Wouldn't you? If people are telling you things that you know aren't true? For example you accuse me of being another person again-- well fact is, and I know this to be true; is it's not me.

So it is quite amusing that while we were in a bout of words, some passerby comes in and flames you, yes, that was funny. haha.

I delight in seeing justice dealt, upon those who deserve it. And that yes, was really enjoyable.

ypu ne3d 2 learn how to spell. Weren't you just falsly accusing me of doing something I didn't do. That's just another obvious reason to me that you are a moron. And really at this point I don't care who else thinks it, because to me it is plainly observed.

Haha I never said I was. I very well could be. But I don't like to play the role of martyr-- I prefer the lion, who shreds all his enemies and devours them.

You've not proven anything wrong, it's what you choose to believe. But how can anyone expect you to understand complex things when you still have yet to grasp the basics? Why teach you about the book of Abraham, when you don't even believe in the Bible.

If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
    John 3: 12

15. beyondtimeandspace Everlasting Student Registered Senior Member

Lord Insane, thank you for thosen facts of which I was previously not aware, particularly concerning the name Mosis. Of course, this would make sense, as Akhenaten was not his original name.

So we have two very similar words, Mosis and Moses. One means "born of" while the other means "he who was taken from the water." Just out of curiosity, do these two words share etymology? If so, I would suppose that "Mos" means "he who was" while "es" means something along the lines of "taken from the water" (or has an etymology based in that meaning), while "is" would mean something along the lines of "born of." If that's true, I wonder what implications that has for the goddess Isis (ie, "is-is"). Is she a goddess of fertility and birth, by any chance?

16. Trilairian Registered Senior Member

Yelling, justification of your unethical behavior, picking on spelling... no valid arguement. Just accpet that I disproved your religion and move on.

17. Nisus by peace he shall destroy many Registered Senior Member

hahaha... what is the right standard for religion then? That in contrast // mine falls into the wrong? You've not proven anything at all. Evidence is proof. Witnesses that do not lie, that are telling the truth is proof. Testimony is proof, true testimony.

There must be some conclusion. Some consensus of ideas, and opinions. Or you just think you've "won" the "argument" (I've no part in any argument; I'm just saying what I think)--based on what?

The last part of your conversation is dangling by a thread-- a very weak one. Don't surrender into the easy path of just thinking you're right.

18. Trilairian Registered Senior Member

I did prove your religion wrong. There is no right religion. There was only one revalation Joseph Smith had (nothing more than an epiphany really) that they are all wrong. He took that as liscence to make up his own.

19. Paraclete Banned Banned

You have stated as a historical fact, that Akhenaten build a tabernacle at mount Sinai - please inform us about your historical source for that statement !!

20. Nisus by peace he shall destroy many Registered Senior Member

I proved your statements about Moses wrong. To which you've nothing to say. Everything you say is 99% lie. MW is the only person that agrees with you here and that's because she's a drama queen.

You didn't prove anything wrong. Get over yourself.

21. Trilairian Registered Senior Member

Nothing I have said is a lie. You have proven none of my statements about Moses wrong for me to reply to. Most people agree with me. Your own poll showed that neglected the multiple accounts from which you cast.

22. Trilairian Registered Senior Member

Next time you look it up.

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:...57/ +Akhenaten +tabernacle +tent +Sinai&hl=en
    http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:...moses.htm +Akhenaten +tabernacle +Sinai&hl=en

23. Nisus by peace he shall destroy many Registered Senior Member

How come u always link Propaganda, instead of actual scholarly evidence. This is the same issue that you had with Book of Vivifying the Dead. You've no evidence or credible reference.

People want facts, not interpretations and opinions.