Pyramids poured not pushed.

Discussion in 'History' started by TimeTraveler, Dec 2, 2006.

1. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

Can you suggest an experiment to demonstrate that claim?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. wlminex Banned Banned

Another mechanism for mechanical stone alignment and adjacent 'fit' . . . . . . if one were to 'rub' two large stones together . . . for a long period of time (hours?, days?) . . . .perhaps adding a little sand as grinding frit . . . . the two stones will eventually "fit" against one another with no irregularities along the contact. This is an easy experiment . . . being the geologist, that's how I used to 'polish' the two halves of a sawn geode. Considering pyramidal stones (their >>> mass + gravity) this process would take little time.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Gerhard Kemmerer Banned Banned

True, and that method has been used on some ancient stone buildings, but not on the pyramids.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. wlminex Banned Banned

And . . . just 'how' would we know that? (not used on pyramids).

8. Gerhard Kemmerer Banned Banned

There are several. To prove to me that you are capable of handling it, tell me how you would do it, given the information I have provided, and tell me what you should expect to happen.

9. wlminex Banned Banned

Trolling? . . . . GK is looking for another member to provide him with plausible answers to HIS conjecture . . . . IMO, of course

10. Gerhard Kemmerer Banned Banned

I have already given away many clues in all my posts, beginning with the subject of connections between solar flares and tornadoes. Conversations with Quantum Quack on a few subjects etc.

11. Gerhard Kemmerer Banned Banned

Think about what you said, about building the pyramids by stone to stone abrasions.
    They sure did a good job at getting rid of all the dust inbetween and around the place.
    The stones are clean, underneath as well. Not only that, but a protrusion in one stone is matched by an indentation, to the exact shape, in the next.

12. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

I have seen recently on the science channel. A episode on pyramids, that showed, there was evidence. Of a "primitive saw". One saw area showed that one was water powered with many blades. I think they thought the blades were copper type. The place had a "dam like" structure and a location where a water wheel would be in place. There a techniques that use a horses hair or a long string an some wood. Or even a "plumb". That with cutting and sanding. You can work a stone into shape. No matter how large.

13. Gerhard Kemmerer Banned Banned

What happened with the pyramids and many such structures, after they were abandoned by the original builders, some later generations would populate the area and even use the great icons as a trade or tourist attraction. And other buildings would go up, eventually centres of worship and so on. So different methods of building can be seen all around the pyramids, including the one you mentioned.

Modern archaeologists will come across such a ruin and see all the stone carvings and statues, and playing arenas and then postulate how the original pyramid or megalith was built and what it was used for - human sacrifice and so on.

What is more, if they see a pathetic looking pyramid or burial mound they''ll conclude on the basis of evolution, that early man built those and a more advanced civilisation built the straight and larger ones. But you'll notice that the poor pyramids were often built from the very stones of the greater.

It is these false assumptions and denials of any previous intelligence that has closed the door on proper explanation.

So we are left with the most ridiculous theories about how the pyramids were built - camels, levers, canoes, flintstone axes and so on.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2012
  14. wlminex Banned Banned

That's what human lungs, hand-fans, bellows. wind, water, etc. are for . . . . to blow away or otherwise remove abraded material (e.g., dust)! Indentations? may be due to differential abrasion resistance (hardness) of certain mineral phases in the rock, or . . . . by design of the builders.

15. wlminex Banned Banned

GK Post #110: "It is these false assumptions and denials of any previous intelligence that has closed the door on proper explanation.

So we are left with the most ridiculous theories about how the pyramids were built - camels, levers, canoes, flintstone axes and so on."

So . . . . GK, are we leading-up here toward ancient aliens, with the ability to transmigrate matter properties, so that they (aliens) assisted in construction of the pyramids? If 'poured', I tend to more toward believing the pouring involved podazol (sp? -Google it!) mixtures that utilized locally available materials.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2012
  16. Gerhard Kemmerer Banned Banned

If you are familiar with any of my posts, you will recognise that I have never proported such notions of aliens. That is why I try to verify that our ancestors were intelligent.
    The jump from "we can't explain it" to "aliens must have done it" is not necessary and too big anyway.

17. Gerhard Kemmerer Banned Banned

It's not impossible, and I did accept that buildings have been made using that method. But if you go by that, you will not be able to answer what the pyramids were used for or how that was done.

18. kwhilborn Banned Banned

interesting.. will be fun to look into this topic.

I would also like to view this topic. I had seen an atomic test was surmised by some to touch off a series of tornadoes in tornado alley many years ago. I have always wondered the alledged relation. Maybe there is similarities.

Busy thread lately.. Dang. I still point at that video series as extremely enlightening on the pyramids. I do not believe the pyramids were poured. There is too much evidence of quarrying and partial movements of 700 ton rocks, and it does not pass logic test.

I believe the Egyptians were very advanced with sound, and could manipulate matter somewhat Sound has been suggested as a tool they may have used to soften rock somehow. This is not my idea and I am only repeating it. It also has not been a suggestion in the Christopher Dunn videos, which are a must see for anyone interested in pyramids. I cannot fathom how they could carve granite containers with such tiny necks using just hammers and chisels..

I also do not believe in Aliens involvement, but I can see where several great civilizations may have developed on earth that may have surpassed some of our present day knowledge. There are world maps that predate columbus by hundreds of years. It is possible others achieved flight and advanced science.

In a few million years after our own extinction (if) what would our society look like. What would be dust, and what would remain fossils?

19. Gerhard Kemmerer Banned Banned

Check out the UFO section - thread called dropa discs. Cannot be more obvious and specific. See also Kwhilborn's remarks this page.

20. Gerhard Kemmerer Banned Banned

True,

21. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

That's what I thought. As far as I can tell, your claims about atoms are gibberish.

22. Mazulu Banned Banned

Aliens are certainly a fun way to explain how the pyramids were constructed. It assumes the use of gravity field generator technology to move heavy stones into place. Gravity field generator technology is a new area of research. It has yet to give results. Hopefully one day it will.

Interestingly enough, if aliens built the pyramids (or helped), it means that they traveled here from another planet and then left our planet. To do so, they would have needed hyperdrive technology. The precursor to hyper-drive technology is the gravity drive. Gravity drives can make heavy stones very easy to lift.

23. wlminex Banned Banned

RE: the effects of sound on matter . . . . there was a recent MSN Homepage video lead that showed sound waves suspending water blobs at wave nodes. Maybe 700 ton stone blocks, too???