Psychosis ~What is it?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Quantum Quack, Mar 4, 2006.

1. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

This thought buzzing around in my head begs to be expressed Metakron.

I want to ask you to ask yourself:

"How does my insight into this nasty little world we live in help me, how can this insight be used to my benefit?"

In many ways I feel what you say is blatantly and very clearly true, however this being so how can this truth be of assistance in your life?

The world is not always a nice place. It is tough out there, let there be no doubt about it. The old saying that the only the toughest survive still holds true in many cases. The 'ole "dog eat dog" world is competitive and not always moral or ethical. All true statements yes?

But I ask does having this insight that only confirms the reality of this hyper competitive existance we have provide you with any solutions and can it be of benefit to you?

Or is the weight of that insight going to continue to crush you into the ground as it is designed to do?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

I think that its weight is going to continue to crush me into the ground. The United States is going through changes that I have no desire to live to see. I simply do not believe that there is going to be a life worth living here. I've fucking had it. There is no point in being "tough" with no reward ever.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

One thing I have learned Metakron is that there is no escape, even in death, there is no way to flee this oppression, there is ultimately only one solution and that is to rise above it.

I think you may be surprised how many people think as you do, many organisations are struggling to improve things. You are not alone and even if you think your thoughts are a little extreme I can guarantee someone else will be more extreme.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

That's what it really is. It is being forced to live an unrewarding life. I'm not only working for poor wages, I'm often denied those wages because I'm a bit different. Things that matter very much to me are being eliminated for a false sense that public safety might be enhanced. My natural environment is being forcibly taken over by those people who used to tear up my life just for the fun of it. I was given birth by someone who used me for a punching bag. She still has no trouble sabotaging my life and disabling me from working.

Then I'm told that I cannot change things for the better. There are a whole bunch of Pollyannas out there who say that I can, but a lot of them are deliberately taking from me the things that I need to have a decent life, and making life far more punishing than it has to be.

This is why people have to call me crazy. They know they're doing it and they've been doing it for thousands of years. Even if they know a better way and care, they're not going to change. They're going to change me to prevent change, by disabling me and destroying my capacity to think or act.

8. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Metakron, there is a technique that I have found works in dealing with similar situations.

It is tough to do and takes a while to achieve anything but if you persist with it it will ultimately be well worth the effort. I know it works because I used it myself as a way [ in part ] of getting to where I am now. [ I have never seen this technique used any where else and discovered it myself as I intuitively searched for answers.]

Keeping in mind that I had to start from a position of nothing it may be of assistance to you.
    Pm me if you like....

9. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

I've got a technique of my own. It works for them.

Fuck it.

10. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Ahh but that is the technique, it can only work for you and no one else. In fact that is the fundamental of the technique I am suggesting.

11. PHPlatonica Im over myself now... Registered Senior Member

I liked All the definitions...
    I do not "enjoy" hallucinating... But I am not about to say no to a Euphoric Mania either. *blush*... hehe This"Psychosis is a rational outcome that appears irrational due to our ignorance of it's causality"........
    But that is because My Experiences surpass "simple" or "standard" Delusional thinking in the Fact that they Indeed happened and took Physical form. There For they became and actual event. A Happening afterward. We can debate Self Prophesizing, But why bother when we still haven't all decided that we landed on the moon for real.. The Harm of psychosis is the reaction....... if the one Experiencing the Psychosis has done no harm, feels no harm... then the situation is Fine and Considered an anomaly.... Should it turn for the worst, and keep the Entranced person from being able to live a Biologically healthy life, or to the point where the person is harming others.. It's Obvious that it needs to be stopped or Hindered... Altered?.... I for one am not about to stop another person from believing in the Existence in Jesus Christ, experiencing a healing and the like... But once you Force it onto my Belief possess where I do not hold those feelings, a Social human line has been Crossed. My beliefs should not Entangle with another's beliefs.. and Visa Versa. And if in a State of Psychosis one is Asked by Christ to kill another human being, it is bad. Period.... Whether it was Christ or Not is moot. A Moral boundary has been Crossed. Now... if we could Just shake of the Anxiety and Paranoia aspect that is sometimes threaded inside the all too real state of Psychosis we would be less suspicious of one another. But Hey... We aren't perfect now are we?

12. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

All of these things have this in common: The people who have the beliefs feel that it is right to invade other people's lives and attempt to control them.

13. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

well said and what I have come to realise is that fear of the unknown can only be tempered by understanding the unknown. It is only with understanding the event properly that the fear based reactions to that event can be brought down to an acceptable level naturally.

Unfortnately because we shut the door on understanding by deeming it mere fiction the fear continues to persist and thus so too do the reactions to that fear.

The whole reason for this thread is about understanding or the search for answers after all.

14. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

name one person on this planet that doesn't experinece this, just one ....?

15. Light Registered Senior Member

Again, you are one of the biggest LIARS here. Many know that already and the rest will learn in time. I still have NO idea where you dreamed up this idea about house pets. It's simply another of your lies just like the rest.

You are such an obnoxious little twerp that it's no wonder the bullies picked on you. And no - I'm no physical bully, never have been, and don't like them either. But you have the kind of attitude that would attract them to you in an instant. Yes, you heard me right! The single biggest reason they picked on you is YOUR fault. I've seen plenty like you and they always get the same treatment. Bullies naturally go after insecure, whiny little twerps like you. Why? Because they know you don't have what it takes - physically or mentally either - to resist them. And you still haven't figured out to this day that it was all your fault to begin with.

16. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

I dreamed up the thing about housepets because you are a bastard, you need to be treated like one, and you need something that will bother you as much as you bother me, since I can't reach your goddam face to slap it. I don't know where you even get the idea to treat people like you do, but I really think that you need to go back to Hell.

Nothing that I have ever done to appease bastards like you, to try to be nice to them, to try to "look better" has ever worked. The same bastards have gone on to destroy other lives, organizations, and discussions. So fuck it and fuck you. Stay the hell away from me.

17. Tnerb Banned Banned

Light

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

you truely are an asshole. You don't understand that perhaps I am too amazing for your own good

18. Tnerb Banned Banned

... pretty well said Light! But aren't you a little bit... mean?

Common. I think we realize these things, at least those of us "who do"... But come on man. You are destinend to be a flamo eh?

19. Tnerb Banned Banned

Metakron:

you said,
    I think and believe that light is right here. That "psychosis" is something that people pity. I don't like pity as much as the next person. But one thing that I understand, I think, Is that you ARE offically choosing to say fuck it and give up. Who chooses a losing way?..

20. Tnerb Banned Banned

I just wanted to say this is a really cool thread, and qq you definately have some amazing in-put. I'm feeling pretty decent right now, and I think i'm going to wait to hear you guys responses to what i've posted. I probably will try and post again later.

Light

That's it

21. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

"Mean" is a good way to put it. I try to be part of a productive conversation and he starts jumping on me with both boots.

He says it's my fault to begin with? I was two years old to start with. No child of two years old is responsible for anything. He is certainly not responsible for a mother who is crazy who starts doing things to upset him then beats him with her fists for crying. Light says stuff like that on purpose to hurt me, Duendy, and anyone else he can get at. He is just plain vicious.

22. Light Registered Senior Member

Metakron, I just read for the first time - a few of your posts back - where you explained how it began with your mother beating you as a small child. And now that I know more, I apologize - to some degree. The only reason I limit the apology is because no matter HOW you were treated it doesn't give you license to post completely outright lies about other people. All that business about me and household pets is complete fabrication that came from YOUR own mind - nowhere else.

And I still recall how you steadfastly argued we me saying that heat pumps could NOT work as I described them. Other people also came into the thread and tried to tell you what I was saying was correct and provided information but you just brushed them off.
    And then every single time you actually learned a bit more, you attempted to claim that you knew it all along. That type of behavior cannot be blamed on your mother's or anyone else's actions. That was you and you alone.
    No, I'm not vicious at all - but I certainly do NOT mind calling a spade an spade. And I say you are a liar and a distorter of truth. And you cannot blame THAT on anyone else either.

23. Tnerb Banned Banned

thanks man,

We must say that Light is an asshole, and agree there

I think the primary (here is my main imput) to this world simply, is simple:

that the main thing is the ability to have respect. The ability to have a hold to other people. Now, for people that will deny this aspect here, they are wishing for stupidity. Simple as that.

This is a lesson my incredible father has taught me. He may have his shit, who doesn't?--- we all do, we just must have that ability to relate with people. This is soul, this is ability and preformance, the only ability to be able to. And we were grown in to it.

For those less troubled, my input is that they still have an un-heard of responsibility, that they may not know exists. I do pity... them, in a bit, but ... we must know that still we are free. That still ... we have got to "deal with what is", to lose my train of thought.

No, I will stop.

Meta, do you still think and or believe , that you have an ability left for a happy/ "successful", life? A life at all? You have given up eh? Some may think that's genius---but I disagree completely. A genius/hermit who philosophizes his whole life is nothing but trash, who doesn't understand philosophy because philosophy is life. You will not understand philosophy without life.