Psychology of Conspiracy Theorists

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by James R, Feb 18, 2015.

1. billvon Valued Senior Member

At 2:43 it floats downward. Therefore it is not buoyant in any direction. Therefore you fail - again.

Good to see you've given up on your ill-conceived "the flag was waving in water" nonsense, though.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

I'm doing great Mick, just see these fucking conspiracy nuts as a variety of crazy way out there...up there with our religious ratbags...both need to be kept in check and reminded exactly there position on the crazy ladder.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

(post #559 bottom video)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Anyone who takes the time to look at it can see that's not the case. You're playing games because you're checkmated by this anomaly.

I haven't. I still think the fluttering at the 00:30 time mark of the video (post #559 top video) was cause by its being dragged through water. You don't give serious answers because you're checkmated.

The anomalies in the Chinese spacewalk are so clear that it makes a good objectivity test.
    https://forum.cosmoquest.org/showthread.php?169361-The-Chinese-spacewalk-was-faked-in-a-water-tank

NASA's official position is that the Chinese spacewalk was real. This pretty much discredits NASA. The Apollo moon mission footage is full of anomalies too.
    https://forum.cosmoquest.org/showth...pollo-footage-was-filmed-in-air-here-on-earth

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Still linking to that fucking Idiot that was banned for his stupidity and trolling?

Freddy, you're a fraud and the forum to a man knows that.

8. billvon Valued Senior Member

It floats downward at that time mark. That's clear to anyone with eyes. So unless you are now claiming that they are regularly rotating the tank, your claim has been proven false.
    I know you do. That is because you are ignorant of how things work under water. I made a few suggestions as to how you could learn more about how things work underwater. You will not take them, so you will remain ignorant. You seem to prefer that state; makes it easier to believe the conspiracy theory of the month.

9. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

Let's make it very clear for the viewers. Here's the video. Go to the 2:43 time mark and put the video on .25 speed and watch it until the 2:47 time mark.

Anyone can see that it's clearly not going downwards. I'm only referring to the thick cable. The thin one is not buoyant. I made that clear in post #599. Maybe you didn't notice that.

10. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

Start watching the above video at the 3:40 time mark. Please explain the obvious upward movement of the thicker cable.

Shape memory has been put forward as a possible explanation in the past but every time it moves, it's always upward. The movement of the thick cable is always consistent with the buoyancy explanation.

11. billvon Valued Senior Member

The spring constant of the cable. It is straight inside the airlock; when it emerges it has to bend. It would prefer to remain straight since it is slightly rigid.

At other times it moves downward for the same reason. Conclusion - buoyancy is not a factor in the motion of the cable. Period.

12. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

I've never seen it move downward. Could you post some time marks?

13. billvon Valued Senior Member

See post 561 where I already answered that question.

14. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

You were shown to be wrong in post #566.

Here's something else I'd on which I'd like to hear you opine.

The link this person posted is dead but it was to the same video that's in post #566 above.
    https://forum.cosmoquest.org/showthread.php?87594-Chinese-space-walk-conspiracy

It's pretty clear that the pro-official version posters didn't even believe their own arguments. They all looked really silly on page #2 especially Jay Windley*. The moderator had to ride to their rescue and close the thread because they were all looking silly. The anomalies that show that the Chinese spacewalk was faked in a water tank** are simply too clear to obfuscate.

http://clavius.org/about.html
    http://clavius.org/

https://forum.cosmoquest.org/showthread.php?169361-The-Chinese-spacewalk-was-faked-in-a-water-tank

15. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Yes, that's typical what a dyed in the wool conspiracy nut might say.
    To reproduce one of the answers that sums it up admirably.....
    "The fact that you don't seem to get is that there might be dozens of explanations, or any number of combinations thereof, that explain what you're seeing. The fact that no one here is certain of an exact cause does not mean there's anything unusual about it. It means that no one knows what's causing it, just as no one knows what's causing the behaviour of any number of other things. On the other hand, we do know what's causing the behaviour of the Chinese astronauts, and it's microgravity combined with, well, humans moving."

16. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

17. billvon Valued Senior Member

Nope. My eyes don't lie. Neither do the eyes of other viewers. You are engaging in magical thinking; since your theory completely falls apart if the tethers do not do what you claim they are doing, you force them, via your imagination, to conform to your bizarre psychosis. But that does not change reality, as everyone here can see for themselves.

18. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

I don't see how you can say that with a straight face. At no time does it show the slightest tendency to move downward. It strains to move upward the whole time. I urge the viewers to watch the whole video. In every scene where the thick safety cable can be seen it is obviously tending to move upwards in a manner that's entirely consistent with its being buoyant and in a water tank.

You didn't reply to this satisfactorily.

Why did the moderator close the thread if the issue hadn't been resolved?

19. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Because it was obvious that the brain dead conspiracy nut pushing this nonsense, was never going to accept any possibility other then a conspiracy.
    Just as in time, this thread of yours will also be shut down for the same reasons.

20. billvon Valued Senior Member

You are deranged, then, and are so blinded by your beliefs that you literally cannot see.
    It has been resolved to the satisfaction of every intelligent person in the thread.

21. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

22. foghorn Valued Senior Member

This test tube thread being pinned seems to be a benefit for Freddy and the displaying of his usual links for the umteenth time. James, what have you created.

23. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

I want to hear from you too foghorn. Do you agree with billvon and paddoboy? Do you think the thick cable is going downward at the 2:43 time mark of the video?