Prophicies Of Muhammed In The BIBLE!!!

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Preacher_X, Apr 30, 2004.

1. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

I will explain to you more since [deleted].

The bible got corrupted by the jews and the christians ( in fact, some christian sources say the bible was WRITTEN about 100 years after the mythical death of Jesus ) so God sent prophet Muhammad (pbuh ) with the final authentic unchanged word of God ( the Quran ), got it ????

I mean look at this:

II Samuel 10:18 talks about David slew the men of 700 chariots of the Syrians and 40,000 horsemen and Shobach the commander.

I Chronicles 1:18 says that David slew the men of 7000 chariots and 40,000 footmen.

Contradiction: one says 700 the other 7000. One says 40,000 horsemen(cavalry), the other 40,000 footmen (infantry) !!

Can I trust such book ???

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2004
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Preacher_X Registered Senior Member

southstar, the Bible originally stated monothesim and but this was later cahnged so the Quran re-established this.

and also could you actually reply on this actual prophecy and not other places in the Bible? what about THIS specific verse?

if it is not talkng about Muhammed then who is it and if there will be no more books then why in this verse does it say there will be?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

well said brother Preacher !

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

This is another thread which has required extensive editing. Look back if you want to see the changes. In particular, I note that the very first post was plagiarised - again.