Proof that asians can read minds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Universal, Dec 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Universal Registered Member

http://youtu.be/4p0DsVPkyZg

They have 100% perfect precision because they know at the very exact second when to do the exact movements because they can read minds!!!!!!

Please try to find more video’s that are any kind of proof that Asians can read minds!!!

This is what people have been posting all over the internet explaining to people that Asians can read minds, how they hide it and why no one has found out, until recently!

http://www.discussanything.com/forums/showthread.php/152310-ASIANS-CAN-ACTUALLY-READ-MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Universal Registered Member

What are your thoughts? What do you think of the fact that Asians really can read minds??

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

I can't read minds (neither can anyone else) but I *CAN* predict the future. "Universal" will never post anything of value on this site. (Ho-hum, yawn)

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. kwhilborn Banned Banned

The Spam message on third posting is indicative of possible overall spam nature. I also think telepathy and therefore this thread title is accurate, but racist, and not worth clicking the links to.

8. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Quick someone get the ban hammer! But Read-Only I should point out the Jews can predict the future P

9. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Really? I'm not Jewish but I've no doubt that I've got this one nailed down perfectly.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. Universal Registered Member

This is actually the first time I have ever posted that Asians can read minds! And seeing that Asians really can read minds!! It is not spam!

The video really does show that Asians can read minds! They wouldn't be able to do that if they didn't, because they would have to know what everyone else in the march is doing to know what to do at the very exact second! and the link to the thread on discuss anything explains everything perfectly about Asians having mind reading abilities such as how they hide and and therefore why no one has discovered that they can read minds until recently!!!

11. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

I really hope you're just joking! If not, you're certainly in the running for THE most naive person to ever visit this site award.

That's because you would have to expect us to believe that you'd never heard of the words "training", "practice" or choreography. People like the June Taylor Dancers, Ethel Merman, Broadway chorus lines have been doing this (even BETTER) for over a hundred years.

Shucks, guys like me and THOUSANDS others learned to do it in our first few days of military basic training - we called it "close order drill." It goes by many other names as well.

12. Universal Registered Member

Seeing that Asians can read minds anyways, they clearly are using their mind reading abilities to aid them in this very complex march!

The thread on discuss anything also explains that Asians can read minds and everything about how their behavior to hide that they can read minds is true!

I am not the only one who knows that Asians can read minds! Just look it up on this link hear! That is how many people have found out!!

https://www.google.ca/#q=ASIANS CAN...9207ce6b1fc075&bpcl=38897761&biw=1366&bih=667

13. Balerion Banned Banned

There's no way you're serious about this, because you can't seem to make an actual argument that gets any more detailed than "They can read minds because they march like this," but just in case you are serious, ask yourself this question: Is it more likely that a particular race of human being--race being a largely superficial distinction, remember--developed a superpower, or that they practiced this routine for hundreds and hundreds of hours until they got it right?

After all, what about this routine requires mind-reading? It's just a matter of being in the right place at the right time, which simply requires timing. Granted, it requires fantastic timing, but nothing that can't be achieved through practice. I mean, why don't you think college marching bands read minds? In many cases, their routines are larger and more intricate.

14. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

15. kwhilborn Banned Banned

I think it also implies "ONLY" Asians can read minds. Seems racist.

16. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Yeah, I picked up on that also.

Meanwhile, much like I said before, if this ISN'T a joke, it's about the dumbest thing I've ever seen here.

17. Steve100 O͓͍̯̬̯̙͈̟̥̳̩͒̆̿ͬ̑̀̓̿͋ͬ ̙̳ͅ ̫̪̳͔O Valued Senior Member

I had to do this guff for about half an hour with no commands.
    Of course we never bothered practicing for hours, we just read minds instead.

18. kwhilborn Banned Banned

@ Steve100,
    If I understood the post above it would prove I am a mind reader.

19. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

but you are not asian...

20. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

So? Didn't need to be to predict THAT future.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

21. Universal Registered Member

22. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

23. Universal Registered Member

Actually no seeing you saw it you saw that a whole ton of people have posted that Asians can read minds all over the internet because they know that Asians can read minds so their telling people!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.