Proof: Moon Landing Fake

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by URI, Nov 11, 2005.

1. john smith Tongue in cheek Registered Senior Member

Yes exactly, i agree with c7ityi, how can you be so arogant to assume that there is no "Aliens flying UFOs"? Youve travelled the universe have you, seen every 'corner'?

Ghosts, you do not belive in ghosts? I have personally witnessed spiritual activity,your now going to say 'it was a trick of the light' or 'you were seeing things', the classical denial.

You seem to be the kind of person that denies things he doesnt understand, or has a fear of.

The healing 'power' of copper bracelets is well known fact, ridiculousness to relate it to any point you were attempting to make.

How about when male sperm fertilises the females egg, you have a pregnancy, this is how babies are born....is that
    Hard to comprehend isnt it???????????

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. john smith Tongue in cheek Registered Senior Member

I have a question, How many times, in the history of space exploration, has Man set foot on the moon? *(If infact he has

) :m:

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

Americans went to the moon 6 times. It's kind of weird that russians have never went to the moon, they seemed to have more advanced technology back then, but I heard China and Japan are gonna land on the moon in some years... 2007, I think, if everything goes right.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. duendy Registered Senior Member

for communist hamster etc
    "To make interstella travel believeable NASA was created...Every Apollo mission was carefully rehearsed and then filmed in large sound stages.....All names, missions, landing sites, and events in the Apollo Space Program echoed the occult metaphors, rituals and symbology of the Illuminati's secret religion.......
    Any intelligent high school student with a basic physics book can prove NASA faked the Apollo moon landings" http://www.mt.net/~watcher/masonapollo.html

"JULY 16, 1969 saw the LUNAR flight of Apollo 11 take off..." http://www.mt.net/~watcher/dualism.html

8. Light Registered Senior Member

Don't be foolish, no one is disputing sexual reproduction.

But I can see that you are an older adult who has had plenty of time to study and understand all of those other things.

How can I tell that about you? Because you believe it and because you use the very childish mixing of upper and lower case letters - like your "FreEyoURmInDfREeyOUrsPi RIt".

Yes sir, that certainly demonstrates a HIGH degree of maturity and intelligence!

9. Light Registered Senior Member

Right! Easy for you to say , but impossible for you to prove. And that means they must be real, correct? :bugeye:

10. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

That proves nothing.

11. Light Registered Senior Member

Duendy, it's difficult to believe just how gullible you really are. Did you fall off the turnip truck just yesterday?????

Take a look at the first few words you quoted above: "To make interstella travel believeable NASA was created..."

Interstellar travel? Interstellar???? NASA only has the very vaguest of dreams even today of interstellar ambitions. What a whining fool you and that site both are!!!!!!!!!

12. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

i meaN thAt i tHink there is telePathy and you Can knoW the futur3 and $tuff but i'm nut sure y i believe that. i know it. the egyptians could communicate with telepathy and know the future and form energies make matter appear from sunlight and they often used the staff of life, the kind which ra and many other egyptian gods have in their hand, and they controlled weather and made rain and thunder was heard near the pyramids don't you remember+ http://www.ancientegypt.co.uk/gods/explore/images/rahora.gif and that's why the staff, rod... has become a symbol of power and kings use it but it has no power today

it's fun to be gullible because the word sounds pretty cute but i'm not sure wut i neans. intestella yea he was kidding with u.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2005
  13. john smith Tongue in cheek Registered Senior Member

try looking at my personal profile, before dropping yourself init.

Why thank you for the compliment 'sir.

Because of my beliefs, you belive you can label me, who the fucks given you that kind of power? Certainly not me. Yes yes, your right, if i was an 'older adult', i would definatly be using the text on my Kung fu certificate,wouldnt i? Why does this offend you so? If each of us was more 'in touch' with the child 'inside', belive you me, the world would be a better place.

My sinature has nothing to do with the argument in hand, you have not adequatly responded to my afor-mentioned post, and have resorted to petty name calling and disparetry remarks. Therefore i have won this argument.

14. Light Registered Senior Member

Pardon me, but once again your lack of experience with life is showing. Most of us understand clearly that people ARE labeled because of their beliefs. That's simply the way the world works.

You've "won" nothing as there wasn't even a chance for you.

Very well, let's go to the subject of copper bracelets that you seem to have so much blind faith in. Can you show me a single study that indicates they have any "healing power?" I read about one study, eight or maybe 10 years ago that involved about 250 test subjects. The results showed no greater effectiveness than that of placebo along with two other minor findings: discoloration of the skin in constant contact with the bracelet and a very mild form of copper toxicity.

So why do you believe they "work?"

15. URI IMU Registered Senior Member

looks like real discussion is over.

bye

16. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

yup, i'm the ultimate thread destroyer!!

17. Light Registered Senior Member

Yeah, I guess so. Especially since you can't show us your so-called "calculations", eh? Time to tuck your tail and run away?

18. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Game set, and match to Light.

19. URI IMU Registered Senior Member

>> so-called "calculations"

what sort of calculations do you want to see ?

20. Light Registered Senior Member

Thank you, Master Revolutionary Rodent.

I like your reference to a game of tennis and it could also be termed a "strike." (If you'll pardon the pun.) As in igniting a small incendiary device.

But if we're talking about overwhelming Uri and John Smith, I can't claim too much of victory since both are such... ahem!... "intellectual giants."

21. URI IMU Registered Senior Member

>> "intellectual giants." >>>

do you think you would understand the calculations ?

or are you sure that they are contrived ?

I will not waste my time if you already know the answers...... and it seems you do.

22. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

bwhahaha!
    just like a little, dumb schoolkid
    age 10?
    seems so

show the calculations or rot in your dumb misery

23. Facial Valued Senior Member

If you are hypocritical enough to respond to this thread after saying not to do so, and saying a bunch of infantile stuff like a 10-yr-old, then sure we should understand them.

Let's see your "calculations" or nobody will believe what you're capable of.

Do you even know algebra?