Pre marital Sex - Why or Why not?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by aaqucnaona, Dec 24, 2011.

?

Read OP first! Pre-Marital Sex, yes or no? [Explain Below]

1. Yes

72.2%
  2. No

27.8%
  1. Bells Staff Member

Ah, backtracking bitchiness.. You coward.

People have been discussing the topic. You just don't like the answers you are being given and true to form, you make snide and sarcastic little comments and then do the nice 'oh it wasn't about you' routine after that classic and stupid ad hominem.

Your manner of posting on this forum is well known Wynn. This is classic you.

But I would like to know, why post about spousal abandonment at all, to me of all people and mention illness, again to me of all people, when none of it has anything to do with this thread or subject matter? I mean really! Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrell, Wynn. And then to top it off, you whine that people are not discussing the subject and ad hominems. You are the one who veered it off topic by making this comment to me (talk about ad hominem) and then claiming 'oh it's not about you'..:

"Of course, when one of them then falls sick and cannot have sex anymore, and the other betrays them or leaves them, this shows how much they "click" in every other way except sexually ... "

Now, tell me how that sentence of yours ties in with this thread? Please, enlighten me on how your comment is even on topic? Go on you coward. Explain yourself.

But then again, you always have been a bottom dweller, so I guess I should not be surprised or shocked. I guess I won't hold my breath that you will actually explain yourself.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. gmilam Valued Senior Member

Sarcasm usually has a touch of humor to it. All I see here is bitterness and anger.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

Then you need to open your eyes.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

Oh dear.

Oh dear.

Because it indicates a common problem and has to do with the foundations of a relationship.
    I was commenting on your assertion that sex is an important part of any relationship -

Everyone is subject to the problems of aging, illness, and death, in their various forms.
    You are nothing special in this regard.

I often mention aging, illness and death. I did a quick search and found 44 posts of mine where I mention them.

The problems of aging, illness and death, in their various forms, are the core problems of all humans, and all humans have to deal with them somehow.

I suspect that even if I explain myself, you will not hear it ...

8. Arioch Valued Senior Member

Personally I don't see any problem with premarital sex, but then as a kinky, sadomasochistic, atheist I'm not the one that most people go to when they want to talk about whether or not premarital sex is fine or not, or even about sex in general(which is sort of odd given the whole "kinky" bit of my personality), so my personal opinion understandably won't count much to some here.

From my stand point whether sex takes place in a marriage or not is irrelevant(partially because I don't plan on ever getting married at this point and partially because even married couples shirk the responsibilities that come with sex), what is relevant is that all parties involved have given their informed consent and that they are all willing to take responsibility for whatever outcome occurs(yes, I'm counting abortion as one of the ways they can take responsibility).

One of the worst possible outcomes of sex(from my point of view), premarital or not, is that of unplanned pregnancies. Of course, we all know that the best way to prevent such things is the widespread, wholesale use of birth control, and the methods available are getting better and better(what, with a male version of the pill just around the corner and new research being done as we speak, the future is looking vastly improved in that regard, so long as various religious groups don't muck it up again).

@wynn --

I suspect that, even if you wanted to explain yourself, you wouldn't be able to.

9. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

You do realise that even the very elderly mostly still have sex, infact i saw a recomendation a while ago that they use the side by side facing position as it puts the least amount of strain on there bones while still giving the most pleasure

10. Bells Staff Member

Oh dear indeed.

How is that little corner you have backed yourself into looking, Wynn? Comfy?

Sex is an important part of any relationship. Hell, look at the kid in this thread who is saying he wants to wait before he has sex, to be in a relationship when he finally does the deed. That should give you some indication of its importance in a relationship.

And being sexually compatible in a relationship is important. Would be an end to women having to fake it for one.

Right..

Which has what to do with pre-marital sex and the importance of sexual compatibility in a relationship? You see, you made an important mistake in your attempt to be bitchy about my personal life. Not being able to have sex due to illness, such as cancer, has nothing to do with being sexually compatible with someone. A husband cheating because he cannot cope with his spouse being ill and undergoing chemo and radiotherapy has nothing to do with being sexually compatible with someone.

Sexual compatibility is whether the sex between the couple is awesome, whether you are turned on and whether you are able to orgasm. If you have sex with someone and you feel like you'd have more fun having sex with a dead fish, then you are probably not sexually compatible. And an affair after being together for numerous years and being very sexually compatible has more to do with other things going on in the relationship than because he can't get any for a little while.

But nice try Wynn..

I'm all eyes dearie..

So explain away. You see, I don't think you will be able to. But it will be funny as shit to see you try.

11. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

I went through this thread for curiosity and wynn is one of the biggest losers I've ever have the misfortune to encounter here.

This was my first clue...and it's all anyone really needed to agree with impression of him

:facepalm:

Have you ever been in a normal relationship before? You have absolutely no right to call ANYBODY old okay, especially with that statement and your views on sexual compatibility.

I'm going to dumb it down...if you don't find a girl sexually appealing, you are probably not gonna have a good, stable and productive relationship. Go look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, you don't need to admit to it here. Go ask yourself would you be happy with someone that's ugly and turns you off? If the answer is yes, then I recommend you go see a psychiatrist.

Attraction is the foundation okay? You should feel a tingly feeling down your spine when you are chest to chest, cheek to cheek and your lips on hers.

And with the statement I quoted, I can honestly say you are not gonna get girls that's attractive on the inside and the outside by even average standards.

I'm gonna break down what you said for you...I'll dumb it down

It's called being creepy and rushing, it turns girls off REAL FAST. You might claim you have been in relationships before, I'd believe you, there are plenty of mentally unstable, socially awkward, desperate and depressed people out there. It's not just something you SHOULD NEVER do (unless you are already in a serious relationship for a long time), it's something you shouldn't WANT to do...why would you want to?

Personally I just want to "ride the wave", have fun with it, and enjoy the moment (probably because I'm only 15).

It's dating...there are rules lol, even for beautiful people like me

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I'm not saying personality and values doesn't matter, it does, but there are other tangibles that matter too. I'm doing you a favor by giving you a wake up call and taking time to explain.

Personally, second base is enough for me and my girl, we're good Mormon kids

even though there's a side of me that wants to go all the way. Oh yeah, that reminds me, be honest with yourself if there's not even a part of you that wanna hit home, you need a new relationship.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2011
  12. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

It's just you lol

13. gmilam Valued Senior Member

If that's sarcasm, then you need to work on your delivery. 'Cuz you're comin' across as an asshole.

14. Bells Staff Member

And you hit the nail right on the head.

It is never Wynn. It is everyone else who is wrong.

There is one thing that I have noticed with Wynn cannot show or understand empathy. She cannot understand people's emotions or even how people can form personal relationships. Her responses are so mechanical when she discusses human attachment and relationships and even things like sex. It is all black and white and completely unemotional.

So her reponses are often cruel and quite mean and bitchy, simply because she does not actually understand how the other will feel reading it. And when she is caught, she will lie and make some spurious claim or other to try to wrangle out of it. It is by people getting angry that she gets her cues, as we are seeing here. She then attempts to manipulate the conversation and turn it around onto others, as though we are the one's with a problem because we apparently cannot see or understand her sarcasm. She has given quite few excuses so far, none of which are actually true or make sense.

It is a recurring pattern where Wynn is concerned. You just have to look at how she discusses human emotions and feelings in things like a relationship, or with other issues as well that will impact greatly on a person's emotions. She cannot understand the how's or why's or human emotion and all that goes with it.

15. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

Like I said:

16. Bells Staff Member

See what I mean?

I'm still waiting for you to explain yourself, by the way, Wynn.

17. Arioch Valued Senior Member

Unfortunately Wynn has changed since she changed her name. I remember actually having fun discussing things with her, then the change happened and all of the intelligent(if inaccurate) responses stopped to be replaced with logical fallacies, trolling, and rather poor attempts at being insulting.

18. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Its a she LMAO

Well then...even more messed then I thought. Either she is trying to compensate for something and comfort herself or she's from another world.

19. Stoniphi obscurely fossiliferous Valued Senior Member

Or a poser pretending to be a "she".

20. Arioch Valued Senior Member

Now now, spurious and unfalsifiable claims like that don't benefit anyone. Wynn wishes to be labeled a she and thus internet decorum demands that we do, whether Wynn is female or not is irrelevant to the matter.

As for Wynn's positions in this thread, if you feel they are ridiculous then you should ridicule them(preferably in an intelligent manner which shows why they are ridiculous). That's what Jefferson would have done and I would do no different.

21. Stoniphi obscurely fossiliferous Valued Senior Member

The is a difference between a "claim" and the presentation of a possible alternative. "Unfalsifiable" is "inapplicable" in that no "claim" has been made. The presentation of a possible alternative in this instance is justifiable based on readily observable data.

There are children on this site who desire to be perceived as adults. There are also boys/men who pose as girls/women. Some male children present themselves as female adults or even seniors. While there is nothing "wrong" with this phenomena (as you say, according to "Internet decorum" - an oxymoron), it is a significant factor when one engages in conversation or discussion with one such. "Posing" - pretending to be what you are not - is dishonest, and raises questions concerning motivation. Dishonesty in presentation follows through with dishonesty in conversation and discussion.

You have now accused me of making "spurious and unfalsifiable claims". You state that honesty is "irrelevant" on an Internet forum, this one inclusive. You state that I believe that another member's positions in this thread are "ridiculous" and suggest that I ridicule them. That would not be good science now, would it? It is congruent with the balance of your statements, however.

I suggest that you take the time to actually read what I have posted here on this thread, then ask yourself why you would spuriously make false accusations that you are unable to back up with facts. Then ask yourself why you feel compelled to make an ad hominum attack on me without cause or reason. Then ask yourself how you get off with the arrogance to shake your finger at me. That is not what Thomas Jefferson the American patriot would have done. Perhaps you were referencing some other "Jefferson". :shrug:

22. Watcher Just another old creaker Registered Senior Member

There are some pre-requisites:

1 No risk of pregnancy
    2 No risk of STDs
    3 Mature, secure/stable adults

If these conditions are met then I say have plenty of "premarital" sex. It's good for you.

Of course men (the inseminators) and women (the nurturers) have a somewhat different psychology regarding the sex act, but given the fact that we can overcome the risks of 1 and 2 with modern technologies, these roles are not as rigid and restrictive as they were in the olden days.

23. scheherazade Northern Horse Whisperer Valued Senior Member

It is your item 3, Mature, secure/stable adults that I would have to suggest represents a rather narrow percentage of the population I have observed personally and that I have seen represented in the media.

If points 1 and 2 are addressed, sex has a lot of physical benefits for the body, but the emotional investment once physical intimacy is engaged can be difficult for most to keep in balance.