Post-Diluvian Nephilim?

Discussion in 'Comparative Religion' started by one_raven, Mar 27, 2016.

1. river

Sure because the Smithsonian had ALL the physical evidence locked away in their vaults .

Where nobody can see for themselves , apart from those that discovered the remains of these giants . And the News Paper at the time , photos and articles about the discoveries of these giants .

And by the way , these giants graves have been discovered all over the world .

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

You're right, the Smitty had all the hard evidence. They kept it under a postage stamp on a letter.

And you really don't have a filter, do you?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

Yes... The Book of Adam and Eve that was preserved into our time period in the Coptic Ethiopian language speaks about Cain and Abel having twin sisters Luluwa and Aklia. Cain was supposed to marry Aklia but she was not as beautiful as Luluwa, his own twin, so she was another motivating factor in why Cain killed Abel according to that book.

The descendants of Seth and Aklia remained on the mountain but a number of generations later they were lured down the mountain by the amazing music concerts that the descendants of Cain and Luluwa and the Watchers, (sons of G-d), were doing......

Pretty much the same thing occurred again after the Flood. Goliath and his brothers and his dad were apparently Nephilim, (human plus Watcher hybrids).

https://reluctant-messenger.com/eden_1.htm

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Write4U Valued Senior Member

How tall were these giants?
    The biblical statement "There were giants in those days" is correct. But Nephilim (giants of old) never exceeded 7 ft, but looked like giants due to the facts that in those days the average human stood 5 1/2 ft. Today 7 ft people or entire tribes are not uncommon at all. Are they descendants of son's of god?

Ancient Roman Giant Found—Oldest Complete Skeleton With Gigantism
    At six feet, eight inches, he would have towered over his contemporaries.

BYCHRISTINE DELL'AMOREFOR NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC NEWS
    PUBLISHED NOVEMBER 10, 2012

There was a time, lasting from about 245 and 70 million years ago when true giants roamed the earth. It is called the Mesozoic Era. I believe that all the fossils of the real giants came from that era and because most animal skeletons have many things in common many of those really old fossils were mistaken for semi-gods (human ancestors).

That's why angels have wings and demons have horns and cloven hoofs.

But then the biblical statement that "they came into the daughters of men" follows , and of course that's completely impossible. That could not have happened earlier that some 2 million years ago.
    https://www.discovermagazine.com/planet-earth/what-is-the-oldest-human-fossil

The true giants lived no later than 60 million years before humans appeared. But occasionally bits and pieces of their skeletons are being found .

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The pair – nicknamed the ‘Dueling Dinosaurs’ – are preserved together in what is thought to be a predator-prey encounter, where both fought to the death. (Credits: Matt Zeher / SWNS)

https://metro.co.uk/2020/11/20/firs...d-locked-in-battle-with-triceratops-13625874/

If I am an early primitive human and I happen to dig up a thigh bone of a Rex, I can surmise that there were human giants at that time. Archeology was not yet invented....

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
    Dennis Tate likes this.
  8. Luchito Registered Senior Member

Well, look at it this way.

Before the flood a certain situation caused the birth of nephillim. (in Hebrew termination im is plural)

Then, after the flood a similar certain situation caused again the birth of bephilim.

Simple.

9. ThazzarBaal Registered Senior Member

I wonder ... Hmm ... I dunno. Umm, well ... Maybe they umm, well ... Hmm ... If everyone and everything but umm the people and animals on the boat, then umm ... Hey ... They came from somewhere else.

Yup

On the other hand, maybe they had kids after the flood was over, or maybe before and one someone was with one. Maybe ... Maybe?

Umm ...

It could have happened like that.

10. ThazzarBaal Registered Senior Member

I just read that Shem may have been a father to one born on the boat. The bible doesn't state specifically, nor does it state anything contrary to that thought. It does mention the sons of Noah though ... Umm, from what I just read.

Interesting question for sure.

11. ThazzarBaal Registered Senior Member

Or maybe there was at least one among them on the boat.

I'm intrigued ...

12. ThazzarBaal Registered Senior Member

Azazil: was he pre Adam or after and I wonder if that name might be in reference to the nephilim. Wasn't he the one who disobeyed God's wishes to come to earth to get what was needed to create man? He was cast out of heaven from what I understand, so maybe pre - Adam and God got it anyway.

I wonder.